• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の和訳)

英文の和訳をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の和訳をお願いします。身体の内容です。
  • 彼の足は彼の手と同じく広くて肉付きがありますが、特に大きくはありません。
  • 彼の足は美しいとは言えませんが、実用的です。足裏には痣や凍瘡があります。彼の靴は彼にとって硬くて不快で、サイズが合わず、または安物です。足の主な問題の原因は歩きすぎです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9822/12245)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。出ました出ました! 彼の「足の説明」です。あまり面白くはなさそう(失礼!)でしたが、「はいはい、そうですか」と承って訳させていただきました。(ただ、比較的訳しやすい感じでした。) >His feet like his hands are broad and fleshy though not particularly large. Quite small taking into account the size of his body. Like the hands they have a slight square ness about them. They are warm and supported by thick ankles like milk bottles. His feet are not his best feature. ⇒彼の足は、彼の手同様特に大きくはないけれども、広くて肥満しています。彼の体のサイズを考慮すると、かなり小さいです。手もそうでしたが、その足もわずかな四角っぽさがあります。それらは暖かくて、(酪農の)牛乳容器のような部厚い足首で支えられています。彼の足は、彼の最高の特徴でありません。 >I would say they were more serviceable than beautiful. He is prone to harsh skin like sandpaper, and Corns or chilblains on the soles and of the feet. Cold feet pains in the big toe as if bandaged. ⇒それらは、美しいというより役に立つ、と言いたいと思います。足の底は、紙やすりのようなざらついた皮膚と、ウオノメまたはシモヤケの傾向があります。冷えた足指は、親指がまるで包帯をされたように痛みます。 >His shoes are too hard and unkind to him and badly fitting or too cheap and he walks too much and this is the cause of much of his feet’s main problems. One of the toe nails of the left foot may be damaged or missing. The little toes themselves a little bent under.. Toes become spasmodically cramped from time to time. ⇒彼の靴は、ひどくきつくて無情です。よく合わないし、あまりに安物で、それなのに、彼はあまりにたくさん歩きます。そして、これが彼の足の主要問題の原因です。左足の足爪の1つは、損傷があるか爪自体が無くなっている場合があります。小指は、少し下に曲がってしまっています…。つま先が、時々断続的に締め具などで傷められます。

toom1005
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。大変恐縮です・・。コメントも真摯に納得です。おっしゃるとおりですね。よくぞ訳してくださいました。大変うれしく思います。楽しいコメントもありがとうございます。翻訳ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳してください。

日本語に訳していただける方宜しくお願いします。 His feet are shapely too, but with a low instep and of a large size for his body. Stately dignified feet. But plodding, his feet and toes are calloused or hard skinned and slightly flat footed, but the toes are well formed and well proportioned. The big toe being largest and the little toe being smallest. They are curved and slightly drawn under but not much. The toe nails are rounded a little yellowed, near the whites, and a little blue in tone in the pinks, they are cut short but are reasonably good nails. He is prone to redness or dark areas between the toes. The skin of the feet is milky white like cream or alabaster with a bluish tinge. The veins of the feet stand out like cords but the soles are darker and harder and look more like dried beef.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落となっています。 比喩が多いかもしれませんが よろしくお願いいたします。 He has a correctness of manner about him. He has a strong tight aggressive, old fashioned and rather formal handshake. He has hands that are strong wristed, like someone used to manual work. They are not handsome hands but they are rugged. The hands themselves over the pinkness have a ashy appearance, the look of being spread over with a coating of lard. They are quite clean but the circulation is more feeble on the backs of the hands and fingers so these look a shade paler, they are white dappled with pink as if frostbitten, or like the fallen blossoms of a tree. but can go blue with sensitivity the cold or icy days. The backs of his hands are broad and almost square and smooth skinned, the tendons show slightly in the skin above the knuckles, his hands are not thin but not pudgy and padded either. The shape of the tendons and angles and knuckles can be discerned in the flesh, rather than being covered over, but they are not cadaverously thin by any means. Just fine handsome hands. They have tapering fingers that are narrower and more refined than you'd expect for the broadness of the backs of the hand but sturdy and hard all the same, if he jabs you with the fingers it’s a hard sharp poke.

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He gets cramps in the thigh and leg, and a burning heat of the feet in summer. Feet and legs sometimes retain fluid. A little flat footed, there is not much arch or instep visible. He tends to get desquamation on the legs or feet above the shoes tops. Likes to stand and walk, and be on his feet. In winter an icing of the feet occurs and they can look blue with the cold. Feet and legs icy cold then, he seems subject to extremes of temperature in the feet. The feet burn and are put out of bed at night; he hunts around in the bed for a cool place for the feet. The soles perspire., and the sweat is acrid making the feet sore; excoriation from the sweat between the toes. The perspiration is offensive

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳していただけたら嬉しいです。 宜しくお願いします。 The feet are generally colder than the body and icy in the evenings in bed And tend to go cold when he has a head ache.. He is subject to chilblains in winter and to numbness in the snow, though his shoes are adequate for the weather. He neglects his feet and his shoes are the not the kindest and his walk is too plodding. There is an inclination to turns the toes outwards when he walks. So the shoe are apt to rub. so his feet suffer. He gets cramps in the soles of the feet, and tired feet. He washes his feet and is hygienic. But the palms of the hands sweat more than the feet.

• 英文和訳です

英文和訳です No one should spend too much time on memories. Some people start doing that when they are twenty and never get over living in the past. And it is my feeling that too many memories are sad. They are of friends or events that are gone. The other day someoe asked me what year my father died and I could't remember. The date never seemed like one to memorize, and I don't think of him any less often for having put it out of my mind. 全体的に分かりにくいのですが、特に最後の一文がよくわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He tends to get cramps in the hands and is prone to rough dry cracking skin. Any scars get old and harden into the flesh. The skin behind the ears is sometimes rough or sore red and flaky The impression is that hands are not well kept but they are good capable hands. Picks idly at his shirt, or other things nothing to occupy his hands Smoothes his clothes. In cold damp cloudy weather his mind will seem not to work, and he is slow and sluggish and forgetful then. Doesn't answer questions right off then but pauses, looks and thinks and finally grasps the answer from somewhere in his head, becomes slowed and lethargic, though not weak or, lumpish, still a strong robust refined man, even in his lethargy. A rock of a man.

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? においについて?みたいな感じです・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Every one has a distinctive individual odour, but it is often so subtle that we do not smell it. It is harder still to describe in words. Your soul mate washes frequently, and his odious and fragrance will not be strong, but the subtle nuances of them are a warmth, like cloth. He smells of shampoo, and faintly fragrant and like hair styling products, and there is a subtle undertone of oiliness, cooking oils and toasted and fried things. soap, faintly of burnt things, and tomatoes and cheese or pizza, There is a fragrance of mingled things,. These odours are so faint you hardly smell them, you more feel it, you know when he is there, like the difference between him and an empty space, but the subtle difference in air is uniquely his own. The strongest parts for detecting this smell are the region of his hair and collar.. The cloth and cooking smell is the undertone, the lower note or less pleasant background of his perfume. and the shampoo and hair styling products, stronger like a cloaking smell but they are both so fine and subtle that it is hard to detect these things

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。 They are good sturdy caring hands. Though he is inclined to drop things and fumble. The fingers are not as deft and practiced as they could be, the movements careless, idle. The wrists are strong thick and well veined. Masculine hands and wrists, cold and moist and harsh skinned to the touch, the palms are cushiony and thick. He make the occasional hand gesture when he talks, but not profusely. And his hand gestures are lazy looking, not animated. He tends to make paternal gestures towards his friends and people he likes, like a father. He may pat someone as if they were his child, or pupil, or make gesture of fellowship. He has the odd freckle or copper colored spot on the backs of his hands, but no defects. A cool firm touch, but not chilled hands, dry, smooth The action of his hands is not exactly clumsy but not accurate or precise, a little slip shod.

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトではわかりづらかったので質問しました。 almoner? がこちらのプリントのミスなのか辞書でもでてきませんでした。 誤字はないと思います。 For most of his life he had worked as a commercial artist. "I did a bit of tickling" delicate lettering and design for advertising blocks. In his late sixties he experienced long spells of illness. When he was able to work he went as bottlewasher to a dairy. He was obliged to gibe up work finally because of ill-health and growing infirmity at the age of seventy-two. Since the death of his wife his social activities had contracted. He did not get up for long and rarely went out, except at week-ends for his pension and his shopping. Even his visits to an infirm brother living some miles away had fallen off. "I used to go over and see him every Tuesday night last year up to that fog we had in November. Then I just lay on my bed coughing my and coughing. Coughing all day and night, thinking my time had come. But it wasn't to be." He regretted not having children, especially a daughter, who "might have stood by me when I got old", and he had no nephews or nieces living in London. The neighbours saw little of him. Next door was "Mrs Lipstick and Powder, that's what I calls her, always going out." On the other side was "Mrs Fly-by-night. She rushes past me on the stairs now, like some of the others, without asking how I am. Not that I mind. But they used to do it and since I came out of hospital and go around just like a decrepit old man decrepit, yes - I suppose they don't like to ask how I am in case they feel they should do something. But there - life's like that, isn't it?" He had lost touch with all his friends and did not approve of old people's clubs. "They're all clicks of decrepit old people." His opinion of national assistance officials, doctors, almoners, and nurses was favourable, except that sometimes they "kept you in the dark" or "treated you like a little child". He had refused offers of a home help, mainly, it appeared, from a sense of privacy, shame of his home, misunderstanding about payment, and suspicion of the sort of woman who would come. His memories of contacts with doctors and hospitals were extremely vivid and he recalled at length some of his experiences. He talked about an almoner who was "a lovely looking party", about his new dentures, "I don't wear the top, it's more comfortable', and with pride about his one perfect faculty, his eyesight. On occasions when he could scarcely walk it never occurred to him to ask his doctor to visit him; he preferred to make painful journeys to the surgery.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • スマホの持ち出しに関する問題が発生しています。具体的には、ひかりTVのサービスを利用している際にスマホを持ち出すことができない状況です。使用しているスマホはiPhone13で最新のソフトウェアを搭載しており、WiFiはソフトバンクのJI 8v150を使用しています。チューナーの機種は3400です。
  • ひかりTVを利用している際にスマホの持ち出しに関する問題が発生しています。具体的な問題内容は、スマホを持ち出すことができないというものです。使用しているスマホはiPhone13で最新のソフトウェアを使用しており、WiFiはソフトバンクのJI 8v150です。チューナーの機種は3400です。
  • スマホの持ち出しに関する問題が発生しており、ひかりTVのサービスを利用している際にスマホを持ち出すことができません。使用しているスマホはiPhone13で最新のソフトウェアを搭載しており、WiFiはソフトバンクのJI 8v150を使用しています。チューナーの機種は3400です。
回答を見る