• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳お願い致します

和訳お願い致します ある男性が自己犠牲的な人生を歩んできており、現在苦しんでいると書かれている文章の続きです。 Had fate been different. Or some other avenue worked out for him and not been shelved for love.

noname#224603
noname#224603
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bran111
  • ベストアンサー率49% (512/1037)
回答No.1

違う運命だったら!もしくは別の道が開けていて、愛のために職を失うことがなかったらよかったのに。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1442/3776)
回答No.2

運命は異なったかもしれない。 他の彼のための道をなしとげ(歩み)、愛を二の次にしなかったならば。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 再び挨拶の部分に入ったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before I continue with the reading. Allow me to introduce you to the very methodical way I work. My work is different to that of most other astrologers. I regard astrology as a kind of advanced science. When I researched for the Soul Mate Chart as well uncovering the buried secrets of the ancient star law I worked in methodical scientific way. I compared the charts of many thousands of couples. Some were famous, some were utterly unknown, some happy some miserable. I did this to find out how the details and fate and looks of one partner could show up distinctly in the others chart. So that it could be predicted with reasonable accuracy. his endeavor was both monumental and rewarding.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 1The winner of the uprising having been put down was Ulbricht who was able to consolidate his power position and could count on Soviet support for lack of other suitable leaders, particularly since his opponents within the Party were arrested. 2On 19 July the Western High Commissioners voiced their protest at the Soviet action and called for the restoration of ‘normal conditions of life’. 5It soon became clear that Great Britain had no interest in providing East German citizens with any help. 6The British High Commissioners, Sir Ivonne Kirkpatrick, held the view that the intervention of Soviet troops had been legitimate. 7For him the USSR also had the right in principle to keep control of their zone if necessary by force.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 内容的にまだ続いてる感じだと思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Yet he had a fairly happy family life and childhood. Background and family history are important to him. He may have had a strong attachment or respect for his father, who was affluent and a sense of family pride. He may have missed out on parental love in his childhood. He would have grown reserved and cautious. May have had some health weakness or weakens of constitution. His interest would have centered on the family. He wanted to shine out. Make his family proud of him, and he would have helped other family members out and taken an interest in their lives and affairs.

• 和訳

(1)If it had not been for her advice,I would not have started to learn the piano. (2)I wish I had not said that stupid thing to her. 上の2つの和訳をお願いします。

• 英文和訳の添削お願いします。

(差別)に関するテーマ内から(3)題です 1問だけでも構いませんので是非添削してやってください。 (i) ★英文★ Racism,after all,comes about when one group decides that it is better,more gifted,more inteligent,cleaner, more honorable and therefore more acceptable,than another. ★解釈★ 略 ★和訳★ 人種差別は、結局、一つの人種が他の人種より優れている、より多くの才能豊かなである、 より賢い、より高潔である、より名誉がある、それらゆえに、 他の人種よりも好ましいと判断したときに生じる。 (ii) ★英文★ The so-called"other people"I got to admire and love were the ones who, in their own quiet way,inspired me to understand that the world was not just for me,and never had been. ★解釈★ (The so-called"other people") I got (to admire and love were ”the ones” <<who, in their own quiet way,><inspired me to understand <that the world was not just for me,>><and never had been.>>) who後の3文全て並列で”the ones”を修飾 The so-called"other people"は”the ones”のことを指している。 <that~>はunderstandを修飾する節。 ★和訳★ 私は賞賛して愛するようになった 自分の静かな道で、私は理解することがに触発され 世界は私のためだけではなかった、 いわゆる"他の人々"など決して存在しなかった、、ということが分かった。 ((日本語に直すとぎこちなくなるむしろ綺麗な日本語にならず意味が取れないのはなぜ??)) ※括弧の概要 []名詞節・句、主語 【】イディオム・構文 <>形容詞句・節、同格 ()副詞句・節 以上です、 イディオム不足もあるかと思いますので、つたない解釈ではありますがよろしくお願いします。 また、よろしければ以下のテンプレートをお使いください (i) ★解釈★ ★和訳★ (ii) ★解釈★ ★和訳★

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! To insure that his friars would be even more available (one is tempted to write: even more malleable), Francis would have preferred not to found an order at all. Saint Dominic had a quite different conception of hierarchical institutions, whose rigid framework he thought left a good deal of room for maneuver.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It resulted in Soul Mate Chart One. But the research dear friend is ongoing, it never stops. I constantly work to improve my methods. Knowledge is infinite. From that first same genesis came Soul Mate Two. The second reading in the series All love whether brief or lasting is predestined by some power. All love is profound. More than any other human experience love is the emotional and spiritual food that nourishes the soul. Fate does not mean you or anyone to be lonely forever. It is something you will be irresistibly drawn to by a nameless mysterious power within, that mankind calls attraction.

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.if text message have already been deleted from your cell phone, then the chances of recovery are next to nothing. 2.wallis simpson had been married whem she first spotted edward, prince of wales,and fell in love with him in 1931. 3.by the time of that meeting ,the world's central banks had already taken significant sueps to stabilize financial markets and to mitigate the worst effects of the recession.

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.