• 締切済み

この場合これであってますか?

1、When it heard that it will change from the 4th work, it was surprised truly.   4作目から変わってしまうと聞いた時は本当にびっくりしました。 【4th work:4作目 it was surprised:びっくりした truly:本当に】 2、But it did not change and was really good.   でも、変わらなくて本当に良かったです。 【really good:本当に良かった】 3、In the 2nd work, it was sorry for no appearance lever to be not much.   2作目ではあまり出てこなくて残念でした。 【2nd work:2作目 appearance:出演】 4、It expects in the 3rd work.   3作目では期待しています。 【expect:期待する the 3rd work:3作目】 5、This will be that all fans considered.   これはファン全員が思ったことでしょう。 【considered:よく考えた(think、suspectのほうがいいでしょうか?) 自分といろいろと訳してみたんですが、これであってますか。 間違っていたら教えてください。 お願いします。

• swich
  • お礼率99% (342/345)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

回答No.2

気分的には#1さんと同じ気分です なんとなく見ていると分かります 失礼ですが、あまりまともな回答をするつもりはありません。 ・・・実験してみました。 日本語を適切に変更してExcite翻訳にかけてみました うーむ、まだまだ甘い気がするけど結構改善された気が? ※保証しません 1) 私がその映画が4作目から変わってしまうと聞いた時、私は本当にびっくりしました。 When I heard that the movie will change from the 4th work, I was surprised truly. ※fromに違和感 2) その映画が変わらなかったことは非常に良かったと私は思います I think that it was very good that the movie did not change. (4)私は3作目には期待しています。 I expect the 3rd work. (5) このことはファン全員が思ったでしょう。 Probably, all fans considered this. うーん質問者さんと似たり寄ったりだ This will be what all fans considered. の方がきれいかな (3)だけは直しようがなかった

swich
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

回答No.1

昨日も書きましたが、いい加減な日本語を入力しても翻訳ソフトはいい加減な訳しか返してくれませんよ。

swich
質問者

お礼

そうですか。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 合ってますか?

自分なりにちょっと変えてみました。 When it heard that the leading role changes from the 4th work, it was surprised truly. (4作目から主役が変わると聞いた時は本当にびっくりしました。) But it did not change and it was really good. (でも、それが変わらなくて本当に良かったです。) I expect the 3rd work. (私は3作目には期待しています。) I think all fans considered. (私が思うに、このことはファン全員が思ったことです。) T ruly surprised when I heard that the three leading roles change from the 4th work. (主役の三人が4作目から変わると私が聞いた時は本当に驚きました。) But you did not change and truly good. (でも、変わらなくて本当に良かったです。) You were sorry in the 2nd work for you have not performance much (あなたが2作目ではあまり出てこなくて残念でした。) Your whenever it sees grow up. (あなたは見るたびに成長されていきますね。) You who were a dear girl are now already a beautiful adult's woman. (それまでは可愛い少女だったあなたが今ではもう美しい大人の女性になってます。) 今度はどうでしょう。あってますか? 間違っているところを教えてください。 これでも通じますか。

• You will never know......

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it., ”本当に愛されるまで幸せを知ることはないし、それを失うまで本当の痛みを理解することはない。” この英文はこんな感じの意味でしょうか?

• シフトチェンジについて

お世話になります。 教習所で教わったシフトチェンジの方法は、 アクセル・ペダルを離す。 ↓ (減速時はブレーキ・ペダルを踏込む。) ↓ クラッチ・ペダルを踏込む。 ↓ シフトチェンジ ↓ クラッチ・ペダルを離す。※ ↓ アクセル・ペダルを踏込む。 というものでしたが、アクセル・ペダルを離す理由がわかりません。 減速時、ブレーキ・ペダルを踏込むために足を離すのはわかりますが、 加速したいのにアクセル・ペダルから足を離すと「カックン」となります。 ※1st→2nd … ゆ~~っくり離す。 ※2nd→3rd … ゆっくり離す。 ※3rd→4th … 即離す。 ※みたいな感じに習いましたが、これも問題ないでしょうか?

• 主節について

What surprised me was that he did not know of it. という文で、主節はどれですか? そして、従属節はどれですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

These guns were supplied with 500 rounds per 60-pdr and 6-inch howitzers, 400 rounds per 8-inch howitzer, 600 rounds per 4.5-inch howitzer, and 600 rounds per 18-pdr. Divisional commanders controlled the use of their divisional artilleries, excepting three brigades of 18-pdrs. The 263rd Brigade, 52nd (Lowland) Division was attached to 54th (East Anglian) Division until 07:30 when it transferred to the 74th (Yeomanry) Division with the objective of defending the Sheikh Abbas Ridge. The 267th Brigade, 53rd (Welsh) Division was attached to the 52nd (Lowland) Division until 07:30 when it returned to the 53rd (Welsh) Division. The 272nd Brigade, 54th (East Anglian) Division was attached to Eastern Force artillery until 18:30 18 April when it came under orders of 74th (Yeomanry) Division. The available guns had been deployed at a ratio of one gun every 100 yards (91 m), compared with one gun every 36 feet (11 m) at Arras, on the Western Front, in April 1917. There were not enough guns to cover the 15,000 yards (14,000 m) front. The light field guns could not produce a sufficiently dense bombardment, and the thin barrage was not effectively strengthened by the naval guns. It quickly became clear that the gunfire from the warships, heavy artillery, and field howitzers, including the gas shells, had not silenced the defenders' artillery. Ten minutes before the infantry attack, 18-pdrs began their covering fire.

• 英語の構文が分かりません

質問させていただきます。 He said the changes the agency requested affected the software's appearance. but not what it does. という文章ですが、構文が分かりません。 what 以下の it は software's appearance、does は affect だと思われ、 「彼は、代理人の要求した変更は、そのソフトウェアの見かけに悪い影響があるので、そうではないように(よく見えるように)、ということだと言った」 と訳するのが良いような気もするのですが、自信がありません。 what がどこにかかっているのかもよく分かりません。 どなたかくわしく解説していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳して欲しいです、お願いします。

I remember when you told me that can't love you 100 percent with my heart then it will not work between me and you and you said that it will be ok because I was honest and that I showed you the feeling of how to feel when someone really cares about you and that's ok. Do you still mean that? What happens if we were just good friends and not boyfriend and girlfriend could you handle that?????

• このitは特殊な形式主語ですか?

It would not be enough to say I was surprised. (驚いたと言うだけでは、言葉がたりないでしょう。) このtoは副詞的用法、[仮定]のはずですが、Itがto以下を受けるとすると、形式主語が副詞句を受けるということになりますか。 ご教示、宜しくお願い致します。

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.