• 締切済み

英文を教えて下さい

今年から英語で日記を書く目標を立てました。そこで何時間も掛けて色々と調べて英文にするのですが、正しいのか自身がありません。どなたか見て欲しいです。そして指摘をお願いしたいです。 (1)私は今日、従兄に会いに行った→I went to meet cousin. (2)彼は身体が不自由です→He's a cripple body. (3)彼と私は昼食を一緒に食べながら楽しい時間を過ごした→He and I talkde while eating a lunch together and spent happy time. (4)私は月に2回行ってます→I go to met twice a month. 今後、この様なチェックをして欲しい場合、お薦めの方法をご存じの方、是非教えて下さい。

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

(1)私は今日、従兄に会いに行った I went to see my cousin today. (2)彼は身体が不自由です He has a physical disability. He is a physically challenged man. 現代英語では、impaired, handicapped, crippledなどは通常使いません。 (3)彼と私は昼食を一緒に食べながら楽しい時間を過ごした He and I enjoyed having lunch together. He and I spent happy hours as we had lunch together. He and I talked while eating a lunch together and spent happy time. a lunchのaはダメ。この文の眼目はspent a happy timeですからそれを前に持ってきます。 でも、happy timeよりもhappy hoursと言いたいところです。 (4)私は月に2回行ってます I go to see him twice a month. I visit him twice a month. meetはこういう場合、はじめてでなければふつう使いません。しかも、目的語のhimも必要です。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.1

(1)私は今日、従兄に会いに行った I went to my cousin's house to meet him today. (2)彼は身体が不自由です He's crippled. (3)彼と私は昼食を一緒に食べながら楽しい時間を過ごした He and I talked over lunch and had a good time. (4)私は月に2回行ってます We meet twice a month.

nbma
質問者

お礼

早々にご回答頂き有難うございます。この様に表現したら良いのですね。参考にさせて頂きます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 現在完了

My youngest brother spent about six years in prison for kidnapping and sexually assaulting a young woman he met at a bar. While he was in prison, we exchanged a few letters, but I did not go to visit him. He expressed remorse for what happened, and was receiving counseling in prison. He was released from prison earlier this year, and now lives about a 30-minute drive from where I live, so I've met him a few times for coffee or lunch. I've met himはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。 I was not able to perform together to be injured, but I am so proud to be a part of a member this year. This is great experience for the future. I’ve been able to spend wonderful times because I met you guys. Thank you so much for all your help. I will never forget you and I hope we will meet again someday. 一緒に舞台に出る(パフォーマンスに出る)ことはできませんでしたが、今年のメンバーの一員であることを誇りに思います。 この経験は将来のためになります。 あなた達に会えたおかげで素晴らしいときを過ごすことができました。 支えてくれたことに感謝します。 あなた達のことは決して忘れないし、またいつか会えることを祈っています。

• 下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあ

下の英文で間違っているところ、不自然な表現、あまり聞かない表現などがあればおしえてください。 One Saturday evening my boyfriend Hiroshi and I went to a concert. On our way to a concert hall, we met a foreigner having(carrying?) a traveling bag. He was looking around for something with a map in his hand. He seemed at a loss for which way to go. Then I went up and talked to him. He told me he was looking for a hotel, showing me the map.I I knew where the hotel was and suggested to him that I take him there. Hiroshi seemed worried about whether we could arrive before the starting time for a concert. But I couldn't leave him as he was a total stranger here and couldn't understand Japanese at all. We walked to the hotel for a while, and arrived there. He deeply thanked me and we separated. Meanshile, Hiroshi seemed so irritated because it was almost seven o'clock when the concert was scheduled to begin. After leaving the hotel, we went to the concert hall in a hurry. When we got to the hall, it was fifteen minutes past seven. Unfortunately we were not allowed to enter the inside by a hall clerk. Naturally, Hiroshi got mad at me.

• 英文、教えて下さい!!!

私は、昨日避難訓練のため小学校に子供を迎えに行きました。 I went to the elementary school to meet a child for ・・・ yesterday. 自分なりに英文を考えてみましたが、 「迎えに行く」と「避難訓練」が分かりません。 英語でどう表現すればいいのでしょうか?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• どのような意味でしょうか

After I started a new job a month ago, a co-worker (“Jane”) invited our small team to a party at her house last week. When I arrived, I was shocked to see a guy I met online two months ago. We went on a few dates and slept together, but I ended it because I wasn’t feeling it. wasn’t feeling itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I went home and he went shopping.

I went home and he went shopping. (私は家に帰り、彼は買い物に行きました。) という英語の文章で質問があるのですが、I went to home and he went shopping.のようにはならないんでしょうか? go shoppingはこれでひとつの意味と聞いたので分かるのですが、wentの後にtoはつかないのでしょうか? 家にの(に)はtoではないのでしょうか? 後もし、I went to…となる時との違いを教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I met a guy at a bar from another state. We hit it off, met for drinks a couple of days later, and the potential for a relationship was born before he headed home. That was two months ago. We met up in a third city about a month ago for a three-hour dinner date while I was on a work trip, which was quite pleasant. Another month has gone by. I can't travel to him for one more month due to additional travel, and he hasn't fully committed to visit me yet. We talk on the phone twice per week with a small smattering of texts in between. I'm starting to be over it due to the limited communication. There's just not enough there to maintain interest in between cross-country flights and it's starting to feel uninteresting, despite the fact he still seems excited about me. Do I give him a chance to visit again before killing it? Or does the slow two-month build up to not much speak for itself? Friends are telling me to give it time, but my ex-boyfriend texts more often than he does and that feels telling. 1 third city とはどいいうことでしょうか? 2 I'm starting to be over it はどのような意味でしょうか? 3 does the slow two-month build up to not much speak for itself? の訳をお願いします 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英文を直して頂けませんか?

今度学校で、夏休みの思い出について発表するのですが、英文があっているのかすごく不安なので、アドバイスをぜひお願いします(*>ω<*) I went to Open-campus with my mother. The amazing thing was that I met a professional soccer player, Naoshi Nakamura there. He was present as a guest, and I had a chance to shake hands with him. I am interested in sports and I want to be a sports trainer in my future, so it was wonderful experience for me. 私は母とオープンキャンパスに行きました。驚いたのはプロサッカー選手の中村直志さんとそこで会ったことです。直志さんはゲストとして参加されていて、私は直志さんと握手する機会がありました。私はスポーツに興味があり、将来はスポーツトレーナーになりたいと思っているので、とても良い体験ができました。

• 英文が合っているか教えてください

お友達にメールしたいのですが、英文に自信がありません。 どなたか宜しければ、文章が合っているかご教授いただけませんか? そうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Hi Kitty, how are you these days? キティさん、最近は如何おすごしですか? How was your summer vacation in malta? malta島での夏休みは如何でしたか? Did you spend a great time there? そこでは素敵な時を過ごせましたか? 私は先月オーストラリアに一週間、今月は実家で一週間過ごしました。 それはとても楽しい夏休みでした。 Last month, I went to Australia for a week. And this month, I spend a time in my hometown. It was an enjoyable summer vacation for me. Finally, next month, I 'll start preparing for my wedding. そしてついに来月から結婚式の準備が始まります。 I'd like to send my email to you again, and I'm also looking forward to getting your email again!! またメールしたいと思います。あなたからの知らせも楽しみにしていますね。