• ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に変えてください。

It's the oldest of all TV anime series.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

ネット上に「翻訳」サイト(無料)があるので、それに元の文書(英語)を貼り付けて、実行すれば、自動的に日本語に翻訳してくれるので、それを利用してみては、どうでしょうか。 ちなみに、googleのサイトでは、下記の日本語になります。 ※googleでの直訳例 「これは、すべてのTVアニメシリーズの中で最も古いです」 ※翻訳サイトの例 https://translate.google.co.jp/?hl=ja http://www.excite.co.jp/world/ http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/

noname#226951
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• jzajza
  • ベストアンサー率34% (444/1296)
回答No.2

すべてのテレビアニメシリーズで、一番古いものです。

noname#226951
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

それは、あらゆるテレビのアニメシリーズの中でも一番古いものです。 以上でいかがでしょうか?

noname#226951
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にそった英語かどうか・・・

こういう質問ばかりで申し訳ないですが、更に質問です。 自分はラップの歌詞を書いていて、リリックに英語を加えたいと思い、英語で少し書いてみました。 違和感だらけだとは思いますが、訂正するべきところを教えて頂ければ幸いです。 ただ日本語の方は主の感覚で書いてるので、その感覚にそった英語が書けているかどうかを判断していただければ嬉しいです。 I want to say “I Love you.”(愛してるって言わせてくれ) You looked just like a moon. (君はまるで月のようで) ↑これは見た目がってことじゃなく「手が届きそうにない」って意味なので、やっぱりLookedを使うのはオカシイでしょうか? If it's so。。(もし、そうだったなら) I will go to the moon by Apollo 13.(俺はアポロ13号で月に行くよ) ↑ここはIf I~,I will...が適切なんですかね? I met you like a magic.(君との出逢いはまるで魔法のようだった) “Am I mummy?”You said(君は「私ってお母さんっぽい?」って聞いてきたけど) That's right maybe(たぶん、そうなんだ) Hey Baby, Listen my story.(なあ、俺の話を聞けよ) All yours!!(全部お前にくれてやる) It’s all!! All of me!!(全部だ。俺の全てを) 英語をよくわからない僕が、ラップのリリックを書いたらこんな感じになってしまいました(笑) 韻を踏むことに意識を向けてるので、文法とかもう滅茶苦茶だとは思いますが、アドバイス貰えれば嬉しいです。

• 日本語を英語に

「この男は諸悪の根源」を英語に訳して下さい。諸悪の根源は「The root of all evil」らしいですが…。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 日本語に直してください><

日本語に直してください>< "I guess it's possible. I distrust "scientific figures" after the whole "global warming" lie. However, the only ulterior motive I see for this one is the removal of? all the criticism received for killing dolphins. What could be the grander scheme?" お願いします

• 日本語訳してください。

「It's my meaning of birth」 これを訳すと 「これが私の生きる意味」になりますかね? またはそれに準ずる文があれば回答をお願いします。

• 英語の文章を日本語訳して下さい。

During 1916 the commerce war continued unabated in the Mediterranean. Allied countermeasures were largely ineffective; the complex arrangements for co-operation between the various navies meant a fragmented and unco-ordinated response, while the main remedy favored by the Allies for the U-boat menace, the Otranto Barrage, was of little value. Just two U-boats were caught in the barrage in all the time it was in operation; meanwhile merchant shipping suffered huge losses. In 1916 the Allies lost 415 ships, of 1,045,058 GRT, half of all Allied ships sunk in all theatres. Eight of the top dozen U-boat aces served in the Pola flotilla, including the highest scoring commander of all, K/L Arnauld de la Perière.

• 英語を日本語訳してほしいです!!

英語の本を訳さないといけないのですが、ここの部分がわからないので、長文でお手数ですが日本語訳にしていただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します。  At the outbreak of the rebellion-commonly known as the Civil War-the spokesman for the Puritan movement was a young poet, who had just returned from his travels in Europe to devote himself to the struggle, John Milton. Like John Donne before him, though in a different cause, he now turned for religious reasons from poetry to prose; but what he now began to write was not calm devotional literature, but fierce religious controversy.In a series of strongly worded pamphlets he attacked the ceremonies and government of the Anglican Church; and he went on to proclaim a new and purer Reformation, of which he would be the prophet. Above all, he appealed to the evangelical ideal of liberty which had, in his opinion, been trampled underfoot by the tyranny not only of the old Catholic Church, but also of the present Church of England. With the victory of the Puritan army under Oliver Cromwell and the eventual execution of King Charles, the services of Milton as controversialist, and subsequently as Latin secretary to Cromwell, were no longer required. He had, in any case, become blind in the process. So he was free to return home and devote his life, or what remained of it, to his original ambition of becoming at once England's epic poet and the prophet of a new Protestant Reformation. In his new mood, however, he rejected his youthful dream of composing a romantic epic on the Arthurian legend in emulation of his poetic master, the Protestant poet of the Elizabethan age, Edmund Spenser. Instead, he turned with Puritan fervour to the Bible as the inspired Word of God, in contrast to the fond imaginings of human tradition. There at the very beginning of the Bible he found the subject ideally suited to his Renaissance and Puritan genius-the tragic fall of Man from his original happiness in Paradise. Such as subject suited an epic of like the gradest dimensions-not only on a national level, as in Homer's Iliad or Virgil's Aeneid or Milton's own early dreams of an Arthuriad, but on the level of all mankind. And for his main source he had at hand no merely human document, but the written Word of God in the Bible.

• 日本語にお願いします。

It's only a matter of time before this thing take off. 自分で調べたのですがよく分かりませんでした。毎回すいません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語→英語について

「それの練習をするときは、2つのタイプのノートカードを用意しようと思います。一つは全ての文章が書かれたもの、もう一つはキーワードしか書かれていないものです。」 「When I practice it, I think that I will prepare the two types of note cards: one was written all of the sentences, and the other one was written only keywords. 」 - こちらの英文なのですが、one [is]ではなく[was]でしょうか? どちらか迷ったのですが、「書かれた」なのでwasかな?と思ったのですが、あっていますか? またこちらの英文があっているかも見て欲しいです。(文法的な意味で) お願いします。

• この文を日本語訳してください!

件名 : Re : To  :  ringo14 送信日  :  2014/01/13 09:09:26 受信日  :  2014/01/13 09:40:59 Hello! I'm doing fine! My name is Tobi, the meaning of... uhm.... well Tobi is short of "Tobias" and Tobias means "The goodness of god" in greek.. soo.. I guess that's what mine means :D I'm doing fine! I'm a bit tired though, I've spent all weekend doing some school work and I'm worn out lol! It's hard being in school >.< but oh well! It's for the future! How's it over there in Japan? I bet it snows alot! It's not snowing much over here, it's only raining a lot that's about it I don't mind the rain!