• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

この文を日本語訳してください!

件名 : Re : To  :  ringo14 送信日  :  2014/01/13 09:09:26 受信日  :  2014/01/13 09:40:59 Hello! I'm doing fine! My name is Tobi, the meaning of... uhm.... well Tobi is short of "Tobias" and Tobias means "The goodness of god" in greek.. soo.. I guess that's what mine means :D I'm doing fine! I'm a bit tired though, I've spent all weekend doing some school work and I'm worn out lol! It's hard being in school >.< but oh well! It's for the future! How's it over there in Japan? I bet it snows alot! It's not snowing much over here, it's only raining a lot that's about it I don't mind the rain!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数93
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.3
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3353)

回答2がとてもうまく訳せていると思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2

とてもラフに訳すと... こんにちは、私は元気だよ!私の名前はTobiっていうんだけど、その意味は、えっと、TobiはTobbiasの略で、ギリシャ語で神様の徳(有難さ、良さ)って意味なんだ。だから、私の名前もそんなことを意味してるのかな。 私は元気にやってるよ!週末ずっと学校でやることがあってくたくたになってるけど。学生って大変だよね!将来のためだから仕方ないけどね! 日本はどんな感じ?雪たくさん降るんじゃない? こっちはあまり雪は降らなくて、雨がたっくさん降るよ。あまり気にならないけどね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

ハイ!こっちは元気にやっています!名前はトビ。トビって?「トビアス」を短くしたもの。 トビアスというのは、ギリシア語で「神の善」という意味です。だから、私の名前もそんな意味になります。:D こっちは元気です!ちょっと疲れてはいるけれど、週末は学校の勉強でつぶしました。それでもうどっと疲れています!学校に通うって大変なんだよね>.< けど、ああ、まあ!未来のためですからね! そちら、日本ではどうですか?雪がたくさん降っているんじゃないかな! こっちは、あまり雪は降ってません。雨がたくさん降っているだけ。雨ならどうということはない。 以上、いかがでしょうか?

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

Sometimes it is suggested that the problem of the underdeveloped countries is simply their technological and economic backwardness.the problem is,of course, much more complex than that,for it involves all of their major social institutions-polity,economy,family,religion,and education-as well as the attitudes and values of their people. In short, the problem involves every area for which industrialization has major consequences. よろしくお願いします

• 英語のうまい日本語訳

いつもお世話になっております。以下の3つの英文のうまい日本語訳を教えていただけますか?構造が異なるわけですから,訳は違うと思うのですが..... (1) There is a post office in front of the school. (2) In front of the school is a post office. (3) The post office is in front of the school. 私訳 (1) 学校の前に郵便局があります。 (2) 学校の前には郵便局があります。 (3) (その)郵便局は学校の前にあります。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 日本語訳が分かりません。

以下の英文を日本語に訳し、さらに英語で返事をしないといけないのですが意味がよく理解できません。 どなたか教えてください。 By the way do you know that in the capital city of Japan they do a kind of experiment with a mouse (which they excise some genes) so that the mouse it not afraid or scared anymore of cats. Which this the scientists want and proved that the fear of the mouse is inborn or naturaly. And that when you just "removed" that gene it will not try to escape. So what do you think about it?is it not incredible. I mean if they can do this also with us human beings then they can "remove" all the fear that we have on certainly or particulary things. 私が分かる範囲では、 「By the way do you know that in the capital city of Japan they do a kind of experiment with a mouse (which they excise some genes) so that the mouse it not afraid or scared anymore of cats.」 ・・・ところであなたは日本の首都を知っていますか。彼らはexperimentの一種でねずみと一緒です。そしてそのねずみは猫のそんなに怖い物ではなかった。 「Which this the scientists want and proved that the fear of the mouse is inborn or naturaly.」 ・・・どの科学者はそれが欲しく、供給したかったのか....? 「And that when you just "removed" that gene it will not try to escape.」 ・・・...? 「So what do you think about it?is it not incredible.」 ・・・あなたはこれについてどう思いますか? 「I mean if they can do this also with us human beings then they can "remove" all the fear that we have on certainly or particulary things.」 ・・・もし彼らがこれをまた人間の初めとしてできたのなら...? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語訳してほしいです(´Д`)

It little suffer in regret. I am foolish. It still think of that rerson whom I shock. I wanna return if it is possible to return. On that day.. Are you happy now? However could you be with me if I have the chance? Moreover,it is painful with you. That my utmost feelings. Moreover,it is good when laughing some time and dressing it. Moreover,let us meet.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The British, with their overwhelming sea power, had established a naval blockade of Germany immediately on the outbreak of war in August 1914, and in early November 1914 declared it to be a War Zone, with any ships entering the North Sea doing so at their own risk. The blockade was unusually restrictive in that even foodstuffs were considered “contraband of war”. The Germans regarded this as a blatant attempt to starve the German people into submission and wanted to retaliate in kind, and in fact the severity of the British blockade did not go over well in America, either.

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

以下の文章の訳が分かりません。 PowerPC architecture consists of the following layers, and adherence to the PowerPC architecture can be measured in terms of which of the following levels of the architecture is implemented. For example, if a processor adheres to the virtual environment architecture, it is assumed that it meets the user instruction set architecture specification. 詳しい解説があればなおうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳はこれでよろしいですか。

英語の教科書の日本語訳はこれでよろしいですか。 Could Scotland be an independent country? One reason that it might be possible is that, off the coast of Scotland under the North Sea, there are the largest oil fields in Europe. The oil is piped ashore in Scotland, and Aberdeen, a city in the north of Scotland, is the centre of Britain’s oil industry. スコットランドは、独立した国になることが出来るのか。その理由は、スコットランドの沿岸は北海の下にあり、ヨーロッパで大きい油田があるので可能性はあるかもしれない。その油は、スコットランドの岸にぱいおぷがある、スコットランドの北にある都市アバディーンは、ブリテン島の石油産業の中心です。 これでよろしいでしょうか。

• 日本語訳を! 5-(7)

お願いします。 (18) Abydos wasn't the only sacred site. There were many others throughout Egypt. Some temples were mortuary temples for dead kings, and others were built to honor a particular god. Some, like Abydos, were both. Abydos honored Osiris, and because Osiris was the King of the Dead, it also became an important burial ground. (19) For Egyptians, the stories about the gods were comforting and provided guidance in a world that was unpredictable and governed by forces they didn't understand. Horus watched over them in this life. Osiris watched over them in death. When their world was in turmoil, they believed it was Seth fighting with Horus that created the chaos. When all was well, they were sure that Horus had won the battle. They believed that one day Horus would defeat Seth in a smashing final combat. Then Osiris would be able to return to the world of the living and all sorrow would end. Until then, it was a god-eat-god world.

• この表現を日本語にするとどうなりますか?

英語の論文中に出てきた一節なのですが 訳し方がよく分からないので質問します。 It is known that with A of B is overestimated because C also are determined as well as D. A~Dは専門用語のようなので 略しました。 回答よろしくお願いします。