英語の穴埋め問題の解説と熟語の紹介

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の穴埋め問題を解説します。以下の問題について解説します。(1) She doesn’t like ice tea, and ( ) doe he. (2) neither (3) either (4) never (5) ever (2) Don’t hesitate ( ) me if you have any question. (6) ask (7) asking (8) to asking (9) to ask (3) You will need ( ) more money to buy such a gorgeous car. (10) much (11) very (12) a lot of (13) a great many (4) You must listen attentively when ( ). (14) speaks to (15) spoke to (16) speaking to (17) spoken to
  • 英語の穴埋め問題の解説と熟語の紹介です。以下の問題について解説します。(1) She doesn’t like ice tea, and ( ) doe he. (2) neither (3) either (4) never (5) ever (2) Don’t hesitate ( ) me if you have any question. (6) ask (7) asking (8) to asking (9) to ask (3) You will need ( ) more money to buy such a gorgeous car. (10) much (11) very (12) a lot of (13) a great many (4) You must listen attentively when ( ). (14) speaks to (15) spoke to (16) speaking to (17) spoken to
  • 英語の穴埋め問題の解説と熟語の紹介についてまとめました。以下の問題について解説します。(1) She doesn’t like ice tea, and ( ) doe he. (2) neither (3) either (4) never (5) ever (2) Don’t hesitate ( ) me if you have any question. (6) ask (7) asking (8) to asking (9) to ask (3) You will need ( ) more money to buy such a gorgeous car. (10) much (11) very (12) a lot of (13) a great many (4) You must listen attentively when ( ). (14) speaks to (15) spoke to (16) speaking to (17) spoken to
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の穴埋め問題の解説をお願いします。

31) She doesn’t like ice tea, and ( ) doe he. (1) neither (2) either (3) never (4) ever 33) Don’t hesitate ( ) me if you have any question. (1) ask (2) asking (3) to asking (4) to ask 34) You will need ( ) more money to buy such a gorgeous car. (1) much (2) very (3) a lot of (4) a great many 36) You must listen attentively when ( ). (1) speaks to (2) spoke to (3) speaking to (4) spoken to 熟語なども教えて頂けるとありがたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

31) She doesn't like ice tea, and (neither) dose he. (1) neither (2) either (3) never (4) ever * 否定文の同意表現。肯定文であれば、 So does he. 33) Don’t hesitate (to ask) me if you have any question. (1) ask (2) asking (3) to asking (4) to ask 34) You will need (much) more money to buy such a gorgeous car. (1) much (2) very (3) a lot of (4) a great many http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=much+more 36) You must listen attentively when ( ). (1) speaks to (2) spoke to (3) speaking to (4) spoken to * when you are spoken to が省略された慣用表現。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=when+spoken+to

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題なのですが

He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him (spoken) ill of by others? という英文なのですが、 彼は立派な人だ。 あなたは今までに彼の悪口を聞いたことがありますか? と訳したのですが、こんな感じで問題ないでしょうか? ※()内は選択肢なので間違っているかもしれません。選択肢は speak speaking spoken to speak です。こちらも間違っていれば教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語長文穴埋め問題について

英語長文穴埋め問題の回答を教えてくださ い。 宜しくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m To:Raiph Woodrow,Sales From:Jean Korman,Vice-President Dear Ralph, I would like to thank you for applying for the assistant manager's position and taking the time to interview with (1) committee. I regret to inform you,however,that you were not chosen for the position. We were quite impressed with your intervie w,but there were candidates with far more e xperience that we needed to consider (2) yo u. You are still quite young and with your drive and abilities we are sure that you will be put in a position of (3) responsibility the near fut ure. Once again,thank you for your time.If you ha ve any questions,please do not hesitate to c ontact me. Jean Korman (1)【選択肢】 (a)selector (b)selection (c)selects (d)selective (2)【選択肢】 (a)outside (b)instead (c)over (d)under (3)【選択肢】 (a)irrelevant (b)greater (c)grand (d)poor

• 四択で質問があります!

In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people () different languages. 1speaking 2spoken 3have spoken 4to speak 私は1かなぁ、と思ったのですがどうでしょうか? どなたかお力貸していただけるとありがたいです!

• 英語の並び替え&穴埋め問題です。

穴埋め問題のほうは、訳も付けていただけると分かりやすくて助かります。 問題に、解答がついていないので、よろしくお願いします。 1 私たちが出かけるのとほぼ同時に、雨が降り始めた。   Hardly(had,left,when,it,we)began to rain. 2 第二次世界大戦まで、ジェット機は使用されなかった。   Not(into,untill,come,the jet plane,use,World War II,did). 3 彼らを結びつけたのは、写真への関心であった。   (in,their,photography,that,not,I,untill). 4 昨日になって初めてその事実を知った。   It was(yesterday,the fact,knew,that,not,I,untill). 5 彼は話しかけられない限り、決して自分からは口をきかない。   He(spoken,speaks,to,never,unless). 6 中国でパンダ狩りをする人は、つかまれば死刑になることもある。   Those who hunt pandas in China(the death penalty,caught,face,can,are,if). 1 She said to us,“Let´s take a ten-minute coffee break.”   She()()us that we()()a ten-minute coffee break. 2 She said to herself,“Shall I go by Shinkansen or by plane?”   She()if she()go by Shinkansen or by plane. 3 Yesterday he said to me,“Are you free tomorrow morning?”   Yesterday he asked me()I was free()(). 4 She said to me,“I have no money now.Please lend me some.”   She asked me to lend her()()because she had()then. 以上です。

• 高校英語の選択問題です。

下の問題の答えがわかる方、教えてください。 1. Yesterday I was ( ) in Japanese by a foreigner.   (1) spoken   (2) being spoken   (3) speaking to   (4) spoken to 2. Music ( ) more and more in treating children with emotional problems.   (1) is being used   (2) is to use   (3) is using   (4) uses 3. She was ( ) a rain shower on her way to the train station.   (1) caught with   (2) caught in   (3) caught for   (4) caught of 4. Because my mother was sick in bed, she had me ( ) the dishes after dinner.   (1) wash   (2) washed   (3) have washed   (4) to wash

• 英語の質問です。

下の文の訳を教えてください。 1.You are the last person I would have expected to see in a library. 2.It is not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong. 3.It was in Melbourne that the 1965 Olympic Games were held. 4.It was not until she arrived at the station that she realized she had forgotten her watch. 5.There's little, if any, hope of his being alive. 6.They seldom, if ever, go to their hometown in England. 7.When eating noodle in Japan, don't worry about making a noise. 8.You must listen attentively when spoken to. 9.It's quite a surprise to meet you here. 10.He didn't arrive until the discussion was over. よろしくお願いします。

• 構文について

It is no use asking him a guestion. (彼に質問しても無駄だ。) のaskingというのは、to askとしても問題ないのでしょうか? It is useless to ask a guestion. これはaskingに置き換えてもOKなのでしょうか? 問題集には書き換えとして書いていないので、だめなのかなーと思うのですが・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• either はどうしてだめ?

For a moment neither of them spoke. Indeed everything had been said and each understood _____ perfectly. 下線部に入るのは、the other なのですが、選択肢に eitherもありました。どうしてeitherがだめなのかわかりません。ご説明、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題です

次の会話文が成立するように(  )に適語を入れよ。  1、A:I'm going to New York next week. B:I want (  ) (  ) call me when you get there. 2、A:Anne, I'd like to (i  ) (  ) to my son, Ken. B:Nice to meet you, Ken. I'm Anne. 3、A:I want to learn Chinese. Isn't there anyone who can teach me? B:(H  ) (  ) Yoko's brother? He speaks Chinese very well.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. Political leaders () the problem of global warming at the meeting. (1) discussed (2) discussed about (3) discussed with (4) discussed for 2. The economist, a Nobel-prize winner, () bankrupt when he put his theory into practice. (1) came (2) went (3) fell (4) failed 3. You must remember () to your grandmother tomorrow. (1) she writes (2) wrote (3) to write (4) writing 4. I will never forget () Paris last year. It was the best holiday I've ever had. (1) visit (2) visited (3) to visit (4) visiting 5. In Europe, everywhere you go, you hear people () different languages. (1) speaking (2) spoken (3) have spoken (4) to speak 6. She heard her name () from behind. (1) call (2) to call (3) calling (4) called