• ベストアンサー

四択で質問があります!

In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people () different languages. 1speaking 2spoken 3have spoken 4to speak 私は1かなぁ、と思ったのですがどうでしょうか? どなたかお力貸していただけるとありがたいです!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pixis
  • ベストアンサー率42% (419/988)
回答No.1

1です! 知覚動詞+現在分詞 というのを聞いたことありませんか? 知覚動詞 ○○ 現在分詞 XXと並んでいたら ○○が××するのを「聞く」「見る」などというやつです。 英文法の本を開いてみて下さい。

yfd10251
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 知覚動詞のところは前々から曖昧だったので 今度ちゃんと復習しようと思います!

関連するQ&A

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. Political leaders () the problem of global warming at the meeting. (1) discussed (2) discussed about (3) discussed with (4) discussed for 2. The economist, a Nobel-prize winner, () bankrupt when he put his theory into practice. (1) came (2) went (3) fell (4) failed 3. You must remember () to your grandmother tomorrow. (1) she writes (2) wrote (3) to write (4) writing 4. I will never forget () Paris last year. It was the best holiday I've ever had. (1) visit (2) visited (3) to visit (4) visiting 5. In Europe, everywhere you go, you hear people () different languages. (1) speaking (2) spoken (3) have spoken (4) to speak 6. She heard her name () from behind. (1) call (2) to call (3) calling (4) called

• 英文の誤りを教えてください。

次の英文の誤りを直してください。 (1)Each of us have three children. (2)I have been to Europe three years ago. (3)I am looking forward to see you again. (4)"What language is spoken in Australia?" "It is English." (5)If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic. これを解いてみると (1)Each→All (2)years ago→times (3)to see→seeing (4)spoken→speaking (5)will go→go になりますた。 でも、先生から間違っていると言われたのでどこが間違っているのか訂正も含めて教えてもらえませんんか。

• 英語の問題なのですが

He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him (spoken) ill of by others? という英文なのですが、 彼は立派な人だ。 あなたは今までに彼の悪口を聞いたことがありますか? と訳したのですが、こんな感じで問題ないでしょうか? ※()内は選択肢なので間違っているかもしれません。選択肢は speak speaking spoken to speak です。こちらも間違っていれば教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 間違っているのを直してください。

次の文に間違っているのがあったら直してください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア Each of us have three child. イ I have been to Europe three years ago. ウ I am looking forward to see you again. エ Be silent and listen to me, will you? オ What language is spoken in Australia? カ You had better not go there alone. キ If it will be fine tomorrow, we will go on a picnic.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)I didn't know why they told me (to wait) on the corner. 2)The teacher made the students (left) the school immediately so that they could return home in safety before the rainstorm got heavier. 3)Keiko looked so (pleased) when she got her birthday present. 4)A college education will (take) you to get a broader view of the world. 5)My grandfather didn't know about my parents (wanting) a divorce. 6)How would you like to have your eggs (cooked)? 7)The audience were all made (cried) by the sad movie. 8)His parents did not (allow) him to study abroad. 9)In spite of her illness,Nancy found (her to enjoy) the sports event. 10)We won't (get) our son drive our new car,even if he wants to. 11)In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people (to speak) different languages. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that everyone should learn to speak one common international language? Explan why or why not. Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. に対する英作です。 問題の文章の意味がはっきり分からなくて、 よく分からないまま書いてしまいました・・・。 I think that everone should learn to speak one common international language. But, it not means that remove many different language in the world. Many language are being lost, month by month, year by year. So, we need to save many different language. In addition, we need to speak one common international language, because if we do not know common international language, we can not conversation among people who speak different language. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳を早急にお願いします!英語に自信のある方!

英文の翻訳を早急にお願いします!英語に自信のある方! London is not only England’s and Britain’s, capital city; it is also one of the most multi ?racial, cosmopolitan cities in the world. A quarter of schoolchildren in London do not speak English at home. Instead, they speak an Asian language such as Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali or Chinese; a Middle Eastern language like Arabic or Turkish, or another European language such as Greek, Albanian or Spanish. A recent poster (see above) celebrating London’s diversity claimed that 300 languages were spoken by the 7 million residents, who followed 14 different faiths, or religions, between them. In parts of some other towns, it is easier to hear a language other than English spoken. In Bradford, in the north, or in parts of England’s second biggest city, Birmingham, in the West Midlands, you are more likely to hear a south Asian language. About three adults in ten admit they have prejudice against people of a different skin colour. In one recent survey of 1500 people, more than half said they believe Britain is a racist society; but more than half also said they believe it accepts people of different races more easily than it did ten years ago. It is interesting that some people from former colonies feel more comfortable as devolution increases. Some were scared of the Union jack, a symbol of the British Empire. They feel more comfortable now that English people are choosing to fly the red and white flag of St. George. The other countries of Britain also have their own flags; and some families who have always been British do not speak English as their first language: Wales is officially a bilingual country and 20% of Welsh people speak Welsh. 翻訳サイトを使わないで、翻訳していただけると助かります。

• 日本語訳お願いします!

これの日本語訳お願いします! I wish the world becomes one. Regardless of the different languages we speak, we can have a good relationship with each other. You act as one group even if you are speaking different languages, which I think is the symbol that the world is became one.

• この文章は第何文型なのでしょうか。

中三レベルの文章で意味は分かるのですが、「何文型」なのか教えてください。 関係代名詞など「省略」されている単語も教えて下さい。 目的:とても短い文章の英語しか喋れないため、文の成り立ちを知って    英会話に活かす。  1. I want tell you about the language    spoken there.    2. I made friends with some Spanish     students studying in London.  3. People here speak English. もしこれらの文を自分が喋るとしたら・・・ <1について>I want tell you about the language.までなら言えると思うのですが、その先のspoken thereとは繋げられないだろうと思うのです。 <2について>studentsの先が繋げられないのです。         この文は第5文型?    <3について>People in hereではいけないのですか。              どうか宜しくお願い致します。