• 締切済み

日本語訳お願いします!

これの日本語訳お願いします! I wish the world becomes one. Regardless of the different languages we speak, we can have a good relationship with each other. You act as one group even if you are speaking different languages, which I think is the symbol that the world is became one.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• mshr1962
  • ベストアンサー率39% (7418/18948)
回答No.2

大まかに訳すと I wish the world becomes one. 「世界が一つになることを願います。」 Regardless of the different languages we speak, 「話す言葉は違っても」 we can have a good relationship with each other. 「お互いに良い関係を創り上げることは可能です。」 You act as one group even if you are speaking different languages, 「言葉の異なる皆が一つに纏まるなら」 which I think is the symbol that the world is became one. 「それは世界統一(平和?)のシンボルとなるでしょう」

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

世界が1つとなれればと願います。話す言語の違いにかかわらず、お互いよい関係を持つことができるのです。あなたがたは、言語の違いがあったとしても1つのグループとして活動しています。それ自体が世界が1つになれるということの象徴だと思います。 文法的に??という部分がありますが、訳としてはこれでよいと思います。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that everyone should learn to speak one common international language? Explan why or why not. Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. に対する英作です。 問題の文章の意味がはっきり分からなくて、 よく分からないまま書いてしまいました・・・。 I think that everone should learn to speak one common international language. But, it not means that remove many different language in the world. Many language are being lost, month by month, year by year. So, we need to save many different language. In addition, we need to speak one common international language, because if we do not know common international language, we can not conversation among people who speak different language. 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を頼みます。

お願いします 1 The world is becoming a "global village" right before our eyes. English is emerging as the international language. It is the first language of many nations and a second language in countries such as India and Nigeria. 2 Why is English so adaptable? Its history provides one clue. English has always been open to new words from different tongues. This is not the situation in France, Italy, or Spain, where language academies have kept their respective languages free of foreign words.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

But this phenomenon also arises from the fact that Americans assume that anyone who has anything to say will respond immdiately, or will even interrupt others before the other person is finished. There are simply different sets of rules for turn-taking. Therefore, one of the first things I say to my students studying culturally appropriate ways of speaking English is "Say something. Speak up and speak out. And do it quickly." 和訳 しかしこの現象は,何か言いたい事がある人はすぐに返事するか相手が話し終える前に話を遮ったりさえするものとアメリカ人は考えているという事実にも起因する.ターンテイキングの為の単に違う物差しが存在する.そのため,文化的見地から適切な英語を話す方法を学んでいる学生たちに,私が一番初めに言う事のひとつは,「何か言いなさい.声に出して遠慮せず言いなさい.思ったらすぐに」だ.

• 四択で質問があります!

In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people () different languages. 1speaking 2spoken 3have spoken 4to speak 私は1かなぁ、と思ったのですがどうでしょうか? どなたかお力貸していただけるとありがたいです!

• [緊急]日本語訳お願いします!

Does it mean that you're not shy? :) I really like buddhism! I think this is the religion I like the most, it's the most believable, thoughtful, and I agree with what that religion say. :) Our teacher said that Japanese celebrate Xmas in a different way to European People, I don't really know whether it's true or not...! This is a good thing to be interested in the world, and France is a nice place, you'll see, you might like it ! :D This morning, i had a japanese conversation lesson with a real japanese person, and she spoke to me all in Japanese and I didn't understand anything, except few easy things... and I realized that I was very bad for speaking and understanding Japanese! We only had a year of japanese lessons, so we're not very ready to speak japanese fluently, so I'm sorry, I'll do my best but my japanese level isn't great...! ^^ I'm very excited to come in 10 days now ! :DDD It's a huge adventure for me!!! I'll try to check my email every day for you to have a answer quickly ! :p See you soon !!! 急いでいます! 早めに返事いただけると助かります(;~;)

• 日本語訳

神のみぞ知る世界のopの歌詞を日本語訳にしてください! What I'm seeing......Is it real? What I'm feeling......Is it real? What I'm doing......Is it real? There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities <Go ahead with your own life Is there any hope in your sight?> There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities <You will always be the one, so feel the power And you should know the sun comes up - For you> There is no regrets, satisfy my curiosities There is a new world waiting, explore my possibilities There is no guarantee, just improve my abilities There is a choice to make, setting the right priorities

• 訳をお願いします

Affair is a serious relationship And now I love to have a one of that In case I just wanted to be with you yumi

• 日本語にしてください。

You are wonderful I cannot wait to be together I think we shall have wonderful relationship

• 日本語訳お願いします

よくわかりません。日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 When we use terms such as "lose's one's virginity" in referring to adult sex acts with children instead of calling it "rape," or when we say that teachers "have affairs" with their pupils instead of saying that the teachers sexually exploit them, the only beneficiaries are the predators who target children. This is not about political correctness. It is about telling the truth. In any culture, language is the undercurrent that drives the river of public perception. That undercurrent has been polluted for too long. If we really want to protect our children, it's time to watch our language. When it comes to child abuse, the language we use can distort the reality of the crime and create a roadblock to justice. The next time you hear a news report, keep in mind what the following terms actually mean … and the consequences of the conduct described.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・The reason why a language becomes internationally successful has much to do with how powerful those speakers are. ・It is clear that a nation`s military power makes its language dominant; however, there is another factor in explaining why a language becomes a global language. ・Any nation with an explosion of international marketing and advertising would have found itself leading the world`s economy and its language expanding globally.