マクドナルド、品質管理の問題となる汚染を公表

このQ&Aのポイント
  • マクドナルドジャパンの幹部は、自社が品質管理に問題となると考える汚染を公表していると述べました。
  • 日本の報道には、この問題について正確に報じた記事はありませんでした。
  • 原文の一部は非文のように見えます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これは非文ではないでしょうか

NHKからの抜粋です The McDonald's Japan executive said his company publicly announces contamination that it believes are a problem for quality control. 的確に対応する日本語記事は無かったです。 原文のthat以下は   beleives   are の2つの動詞が並んでいます。非文だと思います。 もしかして The McDonald's Japan executive said his company publicly announces contamination that *what* it believes are a problem for quality control. ではないでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

これは連鎖関係詞節という使い方で正しいです。 連鎖関係代名詞とかで検索してもらうと、このカテ内でもいくつも回答が出てきます。 あるいは、it believes で挿入、という人が多いので、単純に理解しようと思うと それでもいいです。

remokon
質問者

お礼

返答ありがとうございます 早速、その「連鎖関係詞節」を調べてみます 今後もおねがいします

関連するQ&A

• 連鎖関係代名詞に関する質問

浅学故に連鎖関係代名詞というものを知りませんでした。その後、大学受験用の900ページに及ぶ文法書(私が学生の頃の、年代物)を見たのですが、関する掲載が無かったです。余程高度な文法事項かと思い、ネットを調べると次のサイトが参考になりました。 http://homepage2.nifty.com/pspkoyama/eibunpou8.htm その中の例文の一つが以下です: The man who I thought was my best friend deceived me. 質問(1/3) これが「連鎖関係代名詞」だということですが、普通の「関係代名詞」でなく「連鎖」と名称するのは何故ですか。 質問(2/3) 当該サイトからの抜粋:  この文の構造は次のようになっている。  The man(S) ←《who【I thought】was my best friend》 deceived(V) me(O). これに、更にタグ付けして  The man(S) ←《who【I thought (V')】was (V'') <my best friend>(O')》 deceived(V) me(O). として、私の質問を生じさせた次の文(NHKからの抜粋) The McDonald's Japan executive said his company publicly announces contamination that it believes are a problem for quality control. にタグ付けをすると、どうなりますか。 質問(3/3) 「連鎖関係代名詞」程度の高度な英文文法項目を網羅している文法書はありますか。 私は学者ではないので、学者用のそれは不要です。

• 同じ意味の文にする

問題を解けません。色々調べても、to不定詞が全く分かりません。 どなたか教えてください。お願いします。 ①I considered you to be a doctor. I considered that... ②Some men must die for others to live. Some men must die so that... ③The problem was too difficult to be solved. The problem was so difficult... ④The report is said to have been a mistake. They say that... ⑤He seems to be rich. It seems that... ⑥She seemed to have been ill. It seemed...

• 補語のThat 節内で文が複数続く時の接続詞の使い

The charms of traveling to Japan are that public tranrportation are punctual, you can go out safely at night and that there are good hot spars across Japan.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! Market value Market value can only be calculated for publicly-traded companies,but it is very easy to measure. Simply take today's share value,as listed on the stock market,and multiply it by the number of shares outstanding. The result is a measure of what the company's investors believe the company is worth. A problem with market value is that it reflects not just facts and analysis of the company's value,but also investors' emotions. When overall share prices are falling,investors tend to panic and sell their shares as well,forcing down a company's share price for reasons that have nothing to do with the company. Share prices are often artificially increased for similar reasons. So the advantages of market value are that it is easy to calculate and usually provides a good,objective measure of what the company's shareholders think it is worth. Disadvantages are that it may only be calculated for publicly-held companies,and that companies' shares may be undervalued or overvalued for emotional reasons. よろしく お願いします。

• 英文法

It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen announces the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. これはIt is ~ thatの強調構文ですか?

• 英語の置き換え問題。

分からなくて困っています。 分かる方教えてください。 次の文がほぼ同じ意味になるよう( )内に適切な一語をいれなさい。 (1)The stream was so narrow that he could jump across it. →The stream was narrow ( ) ( ) him ( ) jump across. (2)It is said that she robbed him of his wallet. →She is said ( ) ( ) ( ) him of his wallet. (3)It is danjerous forchildren to play with lighters. →Lighters are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) . 意味も付けて頂けると嬉しいです!!

• <会社が~と言った>という言い方

例えば、どこかの企業などに問い合わせの電話をしたとき、相手が~と言ったと英語で説明したいときの言い方を教えてください。 1. The Company said that it is... 2. They said that it is... 3. He or she said that it is... 電話で答えている人は、1人ですが、会社として答えている場合は、they にした方がよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 次の文で

The project team members have been working hard , but they haven't resolved the financial problem yet. some of them are afraid that the project ( ). ( ) 内に入る英語の選択問題で、 1)may not lead anywhere 2) will be successful in the end 3) might overcome the problem 4) would never fail (1)どれがいいのかよく分かりません。解説もしていただけると助かります。 (2)この文全部の日本語訳も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法についての質問

1.The man said that he had been in Japan for sixteen years. 2.The man said,"I have been in Japan for sixteen years". と書き換えられるのでしょうか?なぜ二番のほうは完了形になるのですか? ご教授お願いします。

• 和訳のしかたを教えてください。

"The Chinese government believes that Japan needs China more economically than vice versa." という文を和訳しようとしているのですが、辞書でvice versaを調べても出てきません…。 「vice versa」の部分だけでもいいので、教えていただけないでしょうか。