• ベストアンサー

英文法

It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen announces the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. これはIt is ~ thatの強調構文ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

これはIt is ~ thatの強調構文ですか?  確かに it が that 以下に等しい構文ですが、「強調」ではなく、むしろこういう発表のおきまりの定型文で、誰が死んでも、形は同じです。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9713/12080)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen announces the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. >これはIt is ~ thatの強調構文ですか? ⇒はい、まさしくおっしゃる強調構文です。 「深い悲しみをもって(女王陛下は、愛する夫、エディンバラ公フィリップ王子の死を発表なさるのです)」と、「深い悲しみ」を強調する格好になっています。

kenji0730
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Prince William and Kate Middleton got their first royal wedding from the queen: the titles Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Buckingham Palace said Friday that William is now His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge, and that Miss Catherine Middleton is now Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge. Because Middleton was not born royalty, she will not officially become Princess Catherine - although the public may choose to call her that, or even "Princess Kate," in defiance of royal protocol. The second Duke of Cambridge, Prince Adolphus Frederick, was the seventh son of King George III. Defying the Royal Marriage Act, he married his mistress, Sarah Louisa Fairbrother, an actress and a commoner, in 1847. Since the marriage wasn't legal, his children were all illegitimate, and the dukedom became extinct on his death, in 1904.

• 英文法

Nancy is such an honest girl that everyone likes her very much.をenoughの文に書き換えるとどうなりますか。 The question was so difficult that none of us could answer it.をtoo toの文に書き換えるとどうなりますか。教えてください。

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.

• 英文法の比較なのですが・・・

英文法の比較なのですが・・・ 「A市の人口はB市の人口の3倍だ」という時に The population of A city is three times as large as that of B city. The population of A city is three times larger than that of B city. は可能ですが The population of A city is three times the size of B city. というのは可能なのでしょうか?もしくは The population of A city is three times the size of the population of B city. なら可能なのでしょうか? お願いします!!

• 英文法

June 6発行のThe Daily Yomiuriに添付のWashington Postの記事タイトル(P13)、"Moving in with your parents?....に下記英文があります: 左から3コラムで、上から2Para, Top line から、It is not that young people spurn entry-level jobs. It's that entry-level jobs are all too often dead-end jobs.. この英文の意味はわかりますが、It is not that~の構文は強調構文でしょうか、それとも形式主語構文(?)でしょうか?次のIt is that の構文も文法的な意義が把握できませんが、よろしくご教示 お願いします。

• asの訳は?

The Duke of Edinburgh, as he was officially known, had been by his wife’s side throughout her 69-year reign, the longest in British history. この場合の接続詞asは何と訳しますか?

• 文法事項

It is the sort of an offer that no one but him would refuse.を直そうと思うのですが、It is the sort of offer that only him.がいいのでしょうか、It is the sort of offer that no one but him.がいいのでしょうか。

• 英文法チェックしてください

1 I promised her to keep it a secret. I always keep promises. 2 I heard that yumi had her ring stolen on the way to the school 3 I make myself understood that yumi and I was broken out last week. 4 I heard him singing Eminem’s songs in his room, which make me annoying a lot. 5 Most of English books are very nice of me to make myself understood in English. 6 I saw her cross the road without paying attention to cars. It was very dangerous for her.

• 英文法チェックおねがいします

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother. 2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster. 3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public. 1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday. 2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low. 3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan 1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon. 2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined 3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story. 1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC. 2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

• ( )に入る英単語を教えてください。

[問題] a,bの文が同じ内容となるように、( )の中に適当な語を入れなさい。 1. a: This book is very hard to under stand. b: It ( ) very ( ) to ( ) this book. 2. a:The problem of AIDS is difficult to solve. b: It is ( ) ( ) ( ) the problem of AIDS. 3. a: It wasn't easy for me to remember her name. b: Her name wasn't ( ) for ( ) ( ) ( ). 英訳は出来たのですが、( )の中になにを入れたらいいのか分かりません。 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

PCからの印刷ができなくなった
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Windows11にアップデートした後、PCからの印刷ができなくなりました。データー受信はされるものの、印刷ができません。どうすれば解決できるでしょうか?
  • Windows11へのアップデート後、ブラザー製品のMFC-J705でPCからの印刷ができなくなりました。データの受信はされるものの、印刷には至りません。解決方法を教えてください。
  • PCのOSをWindows11にアップデートしたら、ブラザー製品のMFC-J705からの印刷ができなくなりました。データー受信はされるものの、印刷できません。どうすれば解決できるでしょうか?
回答を見る