• ベストアンサー

補語のThat 節内で文が複数続く時の接続詞の使い

The charms of traveling to Japan are that public tranrportation are punctual, you can go out safely at night and that there are good hot spars across Japan.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

#2でsu.です。補足です。 >>真ん中の文にはand は要らないのですね。  はいおっしゃる通りです。 >>最後のthatは必要なのですね。  原文の通り、二つとも不可欠で十分だと思います。

2hatou
質問者

お礼

有り難うございます。 Thatが二つ目に要るかどうか不確かでしたもので。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

初めの that と2番目の that を、並行の文の頭にあると見ればいいでしょう。spar は spa の写し間違いですね。

2hatou
質問者

お礼

真ん中の文にはand は要らないのですね。 最後のthatは必要なのですね。有り難うございます。

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >The charms of traveling to Japan are that public tranrportation are punctual, you can go out safely at night and that there are good hot spars across Japan. この質問文に少し手を加えて、 The charms of traveling to Japan are that(1) public transportation are punctual, you can go out safely at night and that(2) there are good hot spars across Japan. として、つまり、that(1)とthat(2)を区別して番号をつけ、誤植と思しきpublic transportation are punctualをpublic transportation is punctualと、tranrportationをtransportationとそれぞれ訂正した文で考えます。 接続詞thatの使い方に関して次の2つの言い方が可能で、意味もほとんど変わりません(というか、少しの違いしかありません)。 (1)that(1)とthat(2)の両方を用いる場合 The charms of traveling to Japan are that public transportation is punctual, you can go out safely at night and that there are good hot spars across Japan. 「日本旅行の魅力は、公共交通機関が時間厳守で、夜間でも安全に外出できること、そして日本全国に良い温泉があることです。」 (2)that(1)のみを用いて、that(2)を省略する場合 The charms of traveling to Japan are that public transportation is punctual, you can go out safely at night and there are good hot spars across Japan. 「日本旅行の魅力は、公共交通機関が時間厳守で、夜間でも安全に外出することができ、日本全国に良い温泉があることです。」 以上の2つのうち、どちらかと言えば、(1)that(1)とthat(2)の両方を用いる方がより自然な表現に感じられます。

2hatou
質問者

お礼

And that~ですね。解説有り難うごさいます。

関連するQ&A

• that節内のshouldの用法

例えば、It is necessary that he should go there at once.のshouldが、 主観的判断の用法なのか、 感情の強調なのか、 間接的に話し手の要求や願望を表すshouldなのか見分けるにはどうするんですか?

• 接続詞thatの繰り返し

以下の文の中で、thatが二回出てくるのと、thatを一度しか使わないのとの意味上の違いはどうなるのでしょうか。 1・1   The player told me that Mr.Akiyama was a good coach and that he took good care of their team. 1・2  The player told me that Mr.Akiyama was a good coach and I can see he takes good care of their team. 2・1 He said that he had sat up very late wathing TV and that now he was tired. 2・2 He said that he had sat up very late wathing TV and now he was tired.

• 主語が単数,補語が複数

独学で英語を勉強している者です。 よろしくお願いします。 中高生向けの英語の問題集に次のような英文が出てきました。 In some countries, for example, people usually don't hold a rice bowl or anything like that in their hands when they are eating. To hold a rice bowl is not good manners in these countries. But in Japan it is good manners. 第2文と第3文において,主語が単数なのに補語が複数であるのはなぜでしょうか。

• 至急:関係詞を用いて2文を1文にお願いします

※省略できる関係代名詞は()でくくる The man is sitting over there. He wrote that best-selling novel. The man_______________________________________________ The book is for the students. Their native language is not English The book is_______________________________________________ She showed me the letter. She received it from her boyfriend. She_________________________________________________________ The bed wasn't very comfortable. I slept in it last night The bed________________________________________________

• 接続詞likeについてお尋ねします。

We can hardly get ingredients for Indian food in Japan like we can easily buy them at local markets in India.Moreover, the ingredients sold at Japanese supermarkets are outrageously overpriced.I guess they would probably cost at least 5 times as much as those sold in my country. 本文の接続詞likeをlikewise~に置き換えることは可能でしょうか?また意訳置いれて頂ければ幸いです。

• 英訳お願いします。

「私のすんでいる地域」や「私の通っている学校」を英語にするとどのようになりますか。 「Aria where I live」や「The school where I commute」 で良いのでしょうか。 あと以下の英文でおかしなところの指摘をお願いします。 How about your exams? I'm surprised that you know about Japan very much and you can write in Japanese. You are good at it!! My name write 〇〇〇(漢字の名前)in Kanji. 〇〇〇(県名) where I live is east of 〇〇〇(県名). I can go there only 30 minutes by car or by train. My school is in 〇〇〇(県名),and I go there by train. よろしくお願いします。

• 接続詞 副詞のかかるところ

Why is the sea never still? Well, there are times when the sea is nearly still, though no doubt even when it looks like glass there are waves in it too small for us to see. But the sea is always moving, even so much that our eyes can see it, simply because the air above it is moving. 訳文をみるとno doubtはthere are waves in it too small for us to see.にかかっています。 even when it looks like glassである従属節にかかると思ってしまうのですが・・・・。 no doubt there are waves in it too small for us to see. にすべきではないのでしょうか? thoughのような接続詞は従属節があれば従属節にかかるのでしょうか? looks like glass there are wavesの glass thereの間にコンマは必要ではないのですか?

• 文章見てください。

I'm going to Kyoto between October 22 to 25 and Osaka 26 to 30. (1)その頃あなたはそこにいますか?Are you be there at that time?(2)貴方もその辺旅行してますか?Are you traveling around there? If you are there. Could we have lunch or something there? もし、いるのならお昼か何か、ご一緒出来ないでしょうか? 特に(1)と(2)の言い方どうでしょうか?貴方もその頃その辺にいるといいのですがと言いたいのです。

• 話法の書き換え問題です

I expressed my surprise at him not going out there. I said, "I am ( ) that ( )( )not go out there. に書き換えの問題で、解答には I said, " I am (surprised) that (he)(did) not go there. とあります。 なぜdoes ではなく、did となるのでしょうか? did となるためには I expressed my surpris at him bot having gone out there. と完了動名詞になる必要があるのではないですか?お教えください!

• 翻訳

her friends said,"oh,Canada!How lucky you are!You can learn to speak good English at school there."