• 締切済み

訳をお願いします。

After the boxes, Stockton graduates to working with hand luggage and soft-sided bags. He runs around a group of bags with his nose to the ground as he tries to sniff out the target scents. Then, stockton moves on to the really difficult challenge-finding specific odors in the larger, hard suit cases. Stockton must also learn to behave when he finds a target scent. He must learn to sit down on or near any bag that contains a smell that could possibly be trouble. “That's good boy,”Heldt says to the beagle encouragingly when Stockton finds the meat scent and sits down. Heldt talks a bit about how the dogs do it. “When we want the dogs to do is to work the seam of the suitcase because the odor comes out from the seam,”he explains and points to the section where the two sides of the bag join. “What we teach the canine officers and the dogs is that when we breathe the bag,”he says,“odor is coming out of the bag.” As he talks, Heldt pushes down on a bag so that air comes out the sides to demonstrate the point. By breathing the bag, the canine officers can help the dogs better detect suspicious scents and odors. 本当に困ってます。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9726/12098)
回答No.1

ストックトンは、箱でやってみた後で、手荷物や柔らかい材質のバッグを使った仕事(=内容物の嗅ぎ分け)を終了します。 彼は、目標の香りを嗅ぎ分けようとしながら鼻を地面につけてバッグの集まりの周りを走り回ります。 それからストックトンは、本当に難しい挑戦 ― より大きな固いスーツケースの中の特定の匂い(の嗅ぎ分け)へと進みます。 ストックトンは、目標の香りを見つけた時の振る舞い方も、学ばなければなりません。 彼は、トラブルのもとになる疑いのある匂いが含まれるならどんなバッグでも、その近くに座ることを学ばなければなりません。 「いい子だぞ」と、ストックトンが肉の香りを見つけて座った時、ヘルトはビーグル犬を励ますように言います。 ヘルトは、犬がどのようにそれをするのか、についてちょっと語してくれます。 「匂いは縫い目から出てきますので、私達が犬に働いてほしい時はスーツケースの縫い目が作用するようにさせる必要があります」、と彼は説明し、バッグの両側が合わさる部分を指し示します。 「私達が犬の係官や犬自身に教えることは」、と彼は言います、「バッグを嗅いでみれば、匂いがバッグから出てくるということです」。 ヘルトはそう言いながら、そのポイントを示すために、空気が側面から外へ出て来るように、バッグを押し縮めます。 バッグを嗅いでみることによって、犬が怪しい香りや匂いを嗅ぎ出すのを係官が手助けをする、ということができるわけです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳をお願いします

英語訳をお願いします。 ある人がTwitterでこうつぶやいています。 "Oh, you still believe that human beings are fundamentally good? Let's see what I can do to change that..." -every anonymous commenter それに対して I wish keyboards/pads could recognize when d-bags are being d-bags and shock the shit out of their fingers. こう返答していますが・・・ 最初の文は「匿名でブログにコメントすることは基本的に人として良いことですか?」というような意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 訳について

Sure, we've got to balance the budget. And we will. We have to be extremely careful with every dollar that we spend. But we've also got to take of our family and not slash programs people need. We should be enabling, healing, curing.One of the smartest things we can do about disability is invest in research that will protect us from disease and lead to cures. This country has a long history of doing just that. When we put our minds to a problem, we can usually find solutions. But our scientists can do more. And we've got to give them the chance.の翻訳お願いします。自分で訳したら「確かに、我々は予算の均衡を保たなければなりません。そして、我々はそうします。我々は、我々が使うあらゆるドルに、とても注意しなければなりません。しかし、我々は家族を取って、人々が必要とするプログラムを切らなくなりもしました。我々は効果的でなければなりません。そして、回復します。そして、病気が直ります。我々が障害についてすることができる最も利口なことのうちの1つは、我々を病気から保護して、治療に至る研究に投資することです。この国には、ちょうどそれをした長い経歴があります。我々が我々の心を問題に至らせたとき、我々は通常解決を見つけることができます。しかし、我々の科学者は、それ以上のことができます。そして、我々は彼らにチャンスを与えなければなりません。」となりました。

• 訳お願いします!

"And when we put in a crop, why, we'd be there to take the crop up. We'd know what come of our planting." を、訳してほしいです!

• 日本語に訳お願いします。

He screamed that he would give himself to the Devil if he caught the girl before she reached home . Some of Hugo's drunken friends told him to let the hounds chase her, and so he ran from the house and unlocked the dogs. 日本語訳をしてもらいたいのです。よろしくお願いします。 ’~give himself to the Devil’とかどういう意味の表現でしょうか。

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Walters is a man of few words. When asked by the press why he did it, he said: 'You can't just sit there.' When asked if he was scared, he answered:'Wonderfully so.' When asked if he would do it again, he said: 'No.' And asked if he was glad that he did it, he grinned said:'Oh,yes.' The human race sits in its chair.On the one hand is the message that says there's nothing left to do.And people like Larry Walters are busy tying balloons to their chairs, directed by dreams and imagination to realize them.

• 日本語訳を!!10

お願いします (1) Everyone in first-century BCE Rome knew Marcus Tullius Cicero's name. He served as a consul―Rome's top office―and his fiery speeches drew crowds of listeners. When Cato the Younger, the great grandson of Cato the Censor, called Cicero“the father of his country,”everyone cheered. Yet Cicero's letters show that he sometimes couldn't decide what to do. And he worried a lot about his children. When his daughter Tullia died, he was heartbroken. He wrote to his best friend, Atticus, about his sadness: I have isolated myself, in this lonely region.... In the morning, I hide myself in the dense...forest and don't come out until night.... My only form of communication now is through books, but even my reading is interrupted by fits of crying. (2) Cicero wrote hundreds, maybe thousands, of letters. Amazingly, 900 of them have survived, more than 2,000 years later. They include letters to his friends and to other politicians, in addition to those that he wrote to his brother and his unruly, playboy son. In them, we learn about family problems, deaths, and divorces―not to mention his opinions on almost everything. (3) Like many grown-ups, Cicero liked to give advice, and his letters are generously sprinkled with hints, warnings, and words of wisdom. He was often pompous, even conceited, but he showed his feelings in his writing, even when his honesty made him seem weak or afraid. (4) Some of Cicero's letters report on the latest happenings in Rome. His words give us the best picture we have of life in the 1st century BCE. He wrote about simple things: the weather, gladiatorial games, and the price of bread. But he also described wars, riots, scandals, and the plots of scheming politicians.

• 訳をお願いします。

My cat died on this day. I wrote this in memorial to him. Why do we allow ourselves to love when we know for a fact that, that soul will eventually leave us? why do we allow ourselves to love やwhen we know や for a fact that のところの訳がつかめません。宜しくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

My husband has a frequent customer card for a local restaurant. Over time, he accumulated a credit of $40. We recently went to this restaurant with another couple. When the bill arrived, my husband took out his card and told the other couple they owed half of the bill, including the tip, and that he would apply his $40 credit to the remainder. apply his $40 credit to the remainderの意味をよろしくお願いします

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

・Out of a fear of weeping later, we fail to accept the joy that is knocking our door. ・You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it ・A good scare is worth more than good advice ・You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit ・Don't be someone that searches, finds, and then runs away ・The biggest mistake of the man is that he thinks he doesn't deserve the good and the bad things from his life 翻訳していただけるとありがたいです^^ よろしくお願いします。