• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

日本語に翻訳お願いします。

・Out of a fear of weeping later, we fail to accept the joy that is knocking our door. ・You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it ・A good scare is worth more than good advice ・You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit ・Don't be someone that searches, finds, and then runs away ・The biggest mistake of the man is that he thinks he doesn't deserve the good and the bad things from his life 翻訳していただけるとありがたいです^^ よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数111
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15184/32596)

1。   後で泣く事を恐れて、いま戸をたたいている喜びを受け入れない 2。  川に落ちたからではなく、水面下に潜ったままでいるからる溺れるのだ 3。  よい治療はよい忠告より価値がある 4。  負けた時に負けるのではなく、やめた時に負けるのだ 5。  探し、見つけ、(それだけで)逃げ出す人にならないように 6。  人生から受けるいい事も悪い事も、自分がそれに値しない、と思うのは最大の間違いである

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました^^ すごく助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Oh (angry) I don't like that It's good to see that your stalker is calming down Why does he stalk you of all people←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep that is the extended version which will also work with the 9mm stock lens(G-9) and is for when you have custom focus adapters that need the longer threading. If you are not using a custom focus adapter just grab the standard length.

• 英語の訳をお願いします

It is not good when you are so afraid that it keeps you from doing anything. この文章の訳が全然分からないので、文法の解説を含めて訳をしていただきたいです。

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Would you say it again sloely so that I can write it down? 2.She is not married , as far as I know. 3.A:Would you mind turning on the light? B:Certainly not. 4.She is smart as well as beautiful. 5.By the time I got there , all my friends had gone home. 6.She was kind enough to be liked by everyone. 7.You will have another chance even if you fail this time. 8.As long as I am here , you will be safe. 9.When the teacher entered the room , the students stopped talking at once. 10.Noriko couldn't go shopping because of the heavy rain.

• 翻訳お願いします

電子部品関係の話です。 The 8 Pin Chip does get hot witch is to be expected just like any Driver. So a a little heatsink is all thats needed and you should be good to go. Edit: For driver Above: DX Has Change the schottky diode to an SS14 it is only rated to 1A and should not exceed that in risk of damaging the driver and possibly killing your diode. My original board where with the SS34 schottky diode witch are rated to 3A. So make sure you know this... If it has a SS34 Diode your good. but SS14 Not good. I hate when they do this.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• 翻訳をお願いします!

英文を日本語に訳してください。 宜しくお願いします! There is a powerful bond between you. This echoes back to older lives together. And after knowing him your present day life will become changed forever. You will take a step forward and there will be no way to reverse that or to go back. It might be a good step or a bad one, but something new will be created and you will feel slightly altered by it all. There is both dark and light in this love. You also both have a certain need for independence and to feel in control of your own life and emotions, this relationship erodes the edges of that feeling of being in control.. The psychic energies are deep between you. So sometimes things you wish for happen. But you have to be careful what you wish for, wish only good. - This aspect though small and generally referring to small issues can accomplish the seemingly impossible at times.. His Jupiter in your first house in Libra means that he is a man who wants to do the right thing. The good thing, by you. In the charts of single people this nearly always means a marriage, not just a love affair. He is keen to do with he thinks is right. He is kind, generous. He wants your approval and the approval of other people. Being well thought of, of having a good reputation is important to him. He has the need to please you and to feel that you like him and appreciate him. He can be lavish and extravagant may give you expensive gifts His seventh house conjuncts your tenth in Gemini. This is a very promising sign it shows that you will one day begin a business together, and will most likely also live together. The business you begin will either have two distinct branches to it. Or else you may begin your own business while still working in employment, so that for a time there are two sides to your working lives. You will have a secure and modern business, based on your talents and interests. It will work out well.

• 和文への翻訳をお願いします

[ ]でかこったところです。 As the grass which is suitable, when it is presented to a sheep, moves its inclination to eat, but if you present to it a stone or bread, it will not be moved to eat; [so there are in us certain natural inclinations also to speak, when the hearer shall appear to be somebody, when he himself shall excite us]: but when he shall sit by us like a stone or like grass, how can he excite a man's desire? Does the vine say to the husbandman, "Take care of me?" No, but the vine by showing in itself that it will be profitable to the husbandman, if he does take care of it, invites him to exercise care.