Are human beings fundamentally good? Let's find out...

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Are human beings fundamentally good? A Twitter post challenges this belief.
  • Can keyboards detect and punish online trolls? A response to a provocative tweet.
  • Is anonymous commenting a positive behavior? Exploring the morality of online interaction.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語訳をお願いします

英語訳をお願いします。 ある人がTwitterでこうつぶやいています。 "Oh, you still believe that human beings are fundamentally good? Let's see what I can do to change that..." -every anonymous commenter それに対して I wish keyboards/pads could recognize when d-bags are being d-bags and shock the shit out of their fingers. こう返答していますが・・・ 最初の文は「匿名でブログにコメントすることは基本的に人として良いことですか?」というような意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします

noname#214535
noname#214535
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。何だ、まだ人間は基本的に善だと信じているの?さてどうしたらそれを変えてやれるかな?  匿名のコメンテータ全部 2。アホがアホな事をやっていると、キーボードやパッドが認知して、そいつらの指に絶対忘れないほどの(=糞が飛び出すほどの)電撃を与えてくれるといいんだが、 3。d-bag の説明は、下記をご覧下さい。 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=d+bag 4。コンピュータを使っている悪人がいる、から性善説が変わる、というコメントです。

noname#214535
質問者

お礼

わかりやすい解説ありがとうございました。d-bagの意味もなるほどです。 性善説ですか。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の訳(ノω・`。)

直訳すると、意味がわからなくて、なんとか文にしようとしますが、単語の意味がありすぎて、なんなのかパニックです(笑) (1)Happy birthday I'll save your birthday beats for the 27th. (2)f'n sick man! "his n hers " best ever! (3)Please fix your mind … (4)Wish I had a decent response when someone tells me. the only reason they came to the show is cuz of me… just know I appreciate that shit! 以上4つの文です。最後は長いですが (;´Д`A暇な時に教えてください!

• 英語の訳について

Over the last few years, we've heard a lot about something called family values. And like many of you, I've struggled to figure out what that means. But since my accident, I've found a definition that seems to make sense. I think it means that we've all family, that we all have to have value. And if that's true, if America really is a family, then we have to recognize that many members of our family are hurting.の文章なのですが自分で訳してみたもののあっているのかがわかりません。英語が得意な人教えてください。 過去2、3年にわたって、我々はたいへん、家族主義的価値観と呼ばれている何かについて聞かされました。そして、あなたの多くの様に、私はそれが何を意味するかわかるのに苦労しました。しかし、私の事故以来、私は意味をなすようである定義を見つけました。私は、それが我々には全ての家族がある、みんなが価値を持たなければならないことを意味すると思います。そして、それが真実ならば、アメリカが本当に家族であるならば、我々は我々の家族の多くのメンバーがつらくなっていると認めなければなりません。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

So you can see why I believe that Americans are obsessed with time. All of the Americans I know have wristwatches, but many of my Latino friends don't regularly wear one.I don't, Americans are always setting their watches, making sure the time is 'exact.' I once heard two American students arguing about what time it was.One said, 'It's 3:45.' The other said,'No,It's not! It's 3:48, you idiot!'That's how Americans think about time.It's the most important thing in their lives. People do think about time differently after all.It seems to me,thought, that the American and Latino students do everything they're supposed to do.They work and study about the same amount. But the Latinos don't feel as pressured by time as the Americans do. It's no wonder that Americans are so stressed out.

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(3)

First, I can see how one would think that atheists have a mental block. However, I think that if you don't agree with something, you're not going to believe it's the right way of thinking, and therefore may believe the person that does believe it is not capable of seeing the flaws in the religion, or lack thereof. I've had to try very hard to see why people can believe somethings, such as Catholics, or even the people that join cults! How can they believe it?! But then I stop and try to realize that they are just looking for something in their life, and for them, maybe it best suits their personality or needs at the time. こんにちは。これはアメリカ人からのメールで無神論者と信仰者についての話しなんですけれどいまいち何がいいたいのかわかりません。ちなみに彼女は無神論者で私は仏教徒です。 (1)I can see how one would think that atheists have a mental block. のmental blockは思考の停止と訳してよいのでしょうか??無神論者は精神的に成長する段階で壁があるということでしょうか? (2) However, I think that if you don't agree with something, you're not going to believe it's the right way of thinking, and therefore may believe the person that does believe it is not capable of seeing the flaws in the religion, or lack thereof. 貴方が何かに賛成しなければ、貴方はそれが正しい考え方と信じないでしょう。それゆえに貴方は宗教は欠点がないとを信じる人を信じるでしょう。 といった意味でしょうか?とても長い文章ですがどなたかお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英語について教えてください!

(このとき、なぜwouldを使うのか、あとなぜeverが必要なのか教えてください) would you ever meet me if you came to England? :)   (wishの意味を教えてください) I wish I could live there :P  (このIt would beの意味と使い方を教えてください)it would be amazing because Japan has people like you that are amazing.

• 英語和訳

1:It is not that he made a mistake but that he concealed it that I regret. 2:That he ate ten hamburgers in five minutes amazed me. 3:It is doubtful whether crying and laughing are unique to human beings. お願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳お願いします。 Now that Nelly isn't a thing anymore, I can dig it. I'd wear the shit outta it! SNSのコメント欄のコメントです。 どうゆう意味でしょうか?

• 英語の翻訳

and I don’t want you to lose too I wish you will be winner for every I dont know I have that feeling you are a ver これの日本語の意味を教えて下さい!お願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

(1) Are you jealous that he came one place above you in OP Best Dressed Man list? (Sam came 7th, Tom 8th) (2)now that I know about this he, I am! Saying that, he deserves that because I rock around in scruffy jogging buttons and scruffy boots most of the time. I think I scrub up okay, which is possibly while I was on that list. But Tom is always well dressed. Some people have just got it; I wish I was one of them.

• 訳をお願い致します

my good Lord,how are you?Very well,thankyou.I have more letters from you. I've wanted to return them to you for a long time. Please take them. I never sent you any letters. My Lord,you know very well that they're yours.Please take them.Are you an honest woman?I don't understand. An honest woman must forget that she's pretty.prettiness can make an honest woman bad, but honesty cannot make a pretty woman good.In the past,I found that hard to believe. Now I know that it's true.I was in love with you. I believed you.