The Importance of Developing Petroleum-Free Energy Production Engineering Technology

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The people use much petroleum, but the petroleum disappears sometime because there is a limit of quantity.
  • If energy production engineering technology not to use the petroleum for develops, the technology will help not only the global environment but also the life of people.
  • This is the background of my research.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

質問→Explain the background of your research? (あなたの研究背景を説明して下さい) 添削してほしいのはこの質問に対する答えの文です。 The people use much petroleum, but the petroleum disappears sometime because there is a limit of quantity. If energy production engineering technology not to use the petroleum for develops, the technology will help not only the global environment but also the life of people. This is the background of my research. (人々は多くの石油を使います、しかし、量の制限があるので、石油はいつか消えます。 石油を使わないエネルギー生産工学技術が発達するならば、その技術は地球環境だけでなく人々の生活も助けます。これは、私の研究の背景です。) 英文の細かい文法などはわからないので、英語に詳しい方にご返答願います。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 「人々は多くの石油を使います、しかし、量の制限があるので、石油はいつか消えます。 石油を使わないエネルギー生産工学技術が発達するならば、その技術は地球環境だけでなく人々の生活も助けます。これは、私の研究の背景です。」 People use a great amount of petroleum. Because the amount of petroleum is limited, it is certain to disappear. If we develop energy-producing technology that does not use petroleum, that technology will benefit the environment and people's lives as well. This is the background of my research. 尚、「背景/background」の代わりに、よりインパクトの強い driving force 「起動力・駆動力など」はいかがでしょうか。

asdfghjkl1992
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

People use much petroleum, but it disappears sometime because its sources are limited. If energy production engineering technology not to use the petroleum develops, it will help not only global environment but also the life of people. This is the background of my research. で良いと思います。

asdfghjkl1992
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

People use a lot of petroleum, but petroleum will disappear sooner or later because the amount of petroleum is limited. If energy producing technology that does not use petroleum develops, such technology will not give damage to the global environment but help us to live a comfortable life. This is the background of my research. 以上、いかがでしょうか?

asdfghjkl1992
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文の添削をお願いします。 4つもあるので、わかるものだけで構いません..! (1)People are none of the happier for the development of technology. (技術が進歩したからといって人々がより幸せになるとは限らない) 質問:私はこの英文の「~the development of technology」の部分を「the progress in technology .」にしたのですが、これはまちがっていますか..? (2)Jane is superior to everyone else in math. (ジェーンは他の誰よりも数学で優れている) 質問:私はこのeveryoneをanybodyにしたのですが、anybody だと間違いですか? (3)Many Japanese people prefer traveling in groups to traversing alone. (日本人は個人旅行より団体旅行を好む) 質問1:私はこのtravelingをto travelにしたのですふが、preferは不定詞も使えますよね?なぜだめなのですか? 質問2:また、in をwithに書き換えても問題ないでしょうか? (4)It was not more than 50m to the peak. (頂上までせいぜいあと50mだった。) 質問1:せいぜいの意味で、ここではnot more thanが使われていますが、これをat mostに書き換えることは可能ですか? 質問2:このtoをuntilに書き換えることは可能ですか? ご回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

一応、翻訳サイトを利用したり、友人に聞いたりして作った英文なのですが、細かい文法や言語のチョイスなどのミスがありそうな気もしなくもないので、英語に詳しい方に添削をお願いしたいのです。 大学の卒業研究についての質問をされます。  [What kind of advantages can be brought to our future society by your research?] 訳すと「あなたの研究は社会の未来にどのような利点をもたらすことができますか」 添削してほしいのは、この質問の回答文です。ちなみに私の研究内容はソーラー飛行機(solar airplane)の開発研究です こう返答しました。 『Solar airplane that I am researching generates electricity only by power of the light of the sun and flies. Therefore, the results of my research will contribute to solving an environmental problem and an energy problem.』 翻訳サイトでは 「私が研究しているソーラー飛行機は、太陽光の力だけによって電気を発生させて、飛びます。 したがって、私の研究の結果は、環境問題とエネルギー問題を解決することに貢献します。」 となりました。 翻訳サイトだけでは少し不安なので、英語に詳しい方のアドバイスが欲しいのです。 どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします

In other words, there is a misunderstanding that people who are mixed race is not be discriminated among people who do not have the background of mixed race. 「言い換えると、人種混合の背景がない人たちの間では、人種的混血のある人は差別されない、と言う誤解があるということだ。」 *人種混合・人種的混血をmixed raceとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• 英文の邦訳の添削

They see things that the model people do not see, and more importantly we wanted to have the output of the models going to some of the fundamental people. Cross-fertilization, no different from what we do in fixed income…We have a venture…in AI, a whole group of people working on developing computer-based investing. And that’s truly a computer saying, “Buy this. Sell that.” [But] We’re not there yet…there’s no true AI yet in investing. 上記英文の下記の試訳の添削をお願いします。 「彼らはモデルとなる人々が見ていないものを見ており,より一層重要なことに,われわれは,基本的な人々の一部にモデルの商品が行き届くよう望むものである。異種交配,一定の収入でわれわれがなすことと何の違いもない…。われわれはベンチャーを,AI,コンピューター・ベースの投資の展開で働いている人々のグループ全体に行っているのである。そして,まさにコンピューターのいうままに「これを買って。あれを売る」ということである。[しかし]われわれはまだそこまで行っていない…投資においてはまだ真のAIはない。」 以上どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 添削お願いします

This book gives readers great insight into people's mind and feeling that have the background of racial discrimination. 「この本は読者に人種差別的背景を持つ人の心と感情についての優れた洞察を与える本です。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

英語⇨ We forgotten the march of the background of the civil rights because the speech of "I Have a Dream" by King in the March on Washington became too much famous (but Jones is not criticizing King and the speech). 日本語⇨ ワシントン大行進で行われた”I Have a Dream" スピーチが有名になり過ぎたため(しかしKingやスピーチを批判しているわけではない)、その歴史の背景にある市民権運動を私たちは忘れてしまっている。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いいたします。

「 」内を英文にしました。 英文の添削をお願いいたします。 「私は11月10日に注文しました。 しかし、私は11月25日現在商品を受け取っていません。 私は、11月19日と23日に××(メールアドレス)に問い合わせをしました。 しかし、返事がありませんでした。 なぜ返事がないのでしょうか?」 I ordered on November 10. But I have not received items as of November 25. I inquired of ×× on November 19 and 23. However, the answer did not come back.. Why no answer?

• 英文の和訳の添削をお願いします

科学雑誌の一部の和訳ですが,しっくりしません.どなたか解説していただけませんか.宜しくお願いします. Background 背景 Real science has the potential to not only amaze, but also transform the way one thinks of the world and oneself. 現実の科学は驚かせることばりでなく,世界やそれ自信の1つの考え方を変えることもある. This is because the process of science is little different from the deeply resonant, natural processes of play. 科学のプロセスは小さな差異が非常に共振するというのはplayの自然な過程である.

• Essayの添削をお願いします。

Essayを書きましたので、添削をお願いします。 特に、文の構成などにアドバイスをいただけるとうれしいです。 テーマは「エネルギー問題について」です Through the Great East Japan Earthquake and the accident of Fukushima NO1 nuclear power plant, public opinions are tending to not to use nuclear power anymore. Thus, the natural power such as, water, wind and solar are attracted by many people gradually. However, the government is not fully agree with abolishing nuclear power. From my point of view, Japan shouldn't rely on nuclear power anymore. Because of the high energy, nuclear power is too hard to control, and once have a trouble with power plant, it leads to the large amount of people death and illness. What's more, the wastes from nuclear power plant can't throw away everywhere, otherwise those wastes pollute the environment. On the contrary, opponents say, if the nuclear power plant will be abolished, whole Japan will be lack of energy. Therefore, the capital of Japan, Tokyo have to carry out scheduled blackout like last summer. Because The main system in many ways like government and economy are all in Tokyo, so blackout leads to Japan's confusion. As far as I am concerned, Japan use too much energy, and you should save them. Everyone's economy is enough to making up the lack of energy. Besides, you can hope Japanese technology of using natural power. Although the large number of technologies are still not in use now, Japanese technician will discover successful way definitely.