• ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Yes, I am peaceful here in XXX, because the people are friendly, and the natural landscape is beautiful. The sky is very big here, there are no buildings that block it. When I look around, standing on a flat place, I feel amazed. The sky ends at the horizon which draws a circle around me. The clouds do not tear apart awkwardly, but they follow the shape of the winds. When I realize such a beauty of the sky, my breathing gets relaxed. To be sure, I am not 100% satisfied with the life here. Indeed, I do not have the very thing that I want the most. But interestingly, even that does not bother me in this place. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「はい、XXXでの生活は平和です。人々は親切だし、自然も美しいので。ここは空が広いんです。空を覆うほどの建造物がここにはないんです。平地に立って自分の周囲を360度見渡すと、驚きます。空と地平線の境が輪になって私を囲んでいるからです。雲は、不格好にちぎれる事なく、風の模様を描いています。こんな空の美しさに気付く時、私の呼吸はとても楽になります。 100%満たされた生活をしているわけではありません、もちろん。現に、私がいちばん欲しいと願っているものを私は手にしていません。でもそれに対する不満すら、ここでは感じないんです、不思議な事に。」 間違っているところ、不自然に聞こえるところなどありましたら、 直していただけると嬉しいです、どうかお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • flyaway
  • ベストアンサー率19% (306/1541)
回答No.2

Life here in XXX is peaceful. People are kind and the nature is beautiful. The sky seems larger here because there are no buildings blocking it. Clouds do not form awkward shapes, but flow naturally with the wind. When I see such beauty in the sky, I can breathe more easily. Of course, I am not 100% satisfied with my life here. The very thing that I long for the most is not here. However, strangely, even that doesn’t seem to bother me when I’m here. こんな感じでどうでしょう。とても美しい文章ですね。 読んでいて、思わずその場所に行ってみたくなりました。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

自然な英語に直してくださりありがとうございました。とても勉強になります、本当に… とても達者な訳で溜め息がでます。 「平地に立って…」の箇所は訳されていませんが、特に間違いはなかったという事でしょうか?もし直すべき点があるようでしたら、また教えていただけるととても嬉しいです… (^^) ちなみに、私が今いるのは北海道のとある田舎町です。北海道はいい所ですよ、ぜひ一度いらしてください (^^)

その他の回答 (2)

• flyaway
  • ベストアンサー率19% (306/1541)
回答No.3

>「平地に立って…」の箇所は訳されていませんが、特に間違いはなかったという事でしょうか? ごめんなさい、そこだけ抜かしてしまいました。 It’s amazing to stand in a flat place and be able to see 360°. The sky stretches to the horizon and draws a complete circle around me. 平地にたって360度見渡せるのには感動します。空は地平線まで伸び、私の周りで輪を描いています。 ちょっと文章を変えさせていただきましたが、こんな感じになります。 北海道は10年ほど前に家族で旅行したのですが、残念ながら毎日雨だったんです (^^;;) またお天気の良いときにぜひ行ってみたいです。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

さっそくまた回答くださりありがとうございました。本当にお上手ですね! 感動です… 私ももっと頑張らなくては!! 北海道にいらしたことあるんですね! でも毎日雨だったとは残念ですね (><) 晴天の北海道の空は本当、ギョッとするほど綺麗ですよ。I hope you can see it sometime. (^^)

noname#20618
noname#20618
回答No.1

Yes,XXX is so peaceful that people are kind and enjoy its scenic beauty. We have no buildings here, so the sky seems to be wider. I feel as if I were surrouded by the horizon while I am lookig around on earth, which amazed me. The clouds never come off and draw the patterns of the wind. When I notice this beauty of the sky, I'm fetching my breath easily and relax. Though I don't find satisfaction in everything and never own what I want the most, I need not complaining about it. That makes me wonder. 質問者様のニーズにあっているような雰囲気に なっているかは解りませんが 一応ご参考までに。

suigin27
質問者

お礼

参考にさせていただきます、どうもありがとうございました!m(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文を和訳していただきたいです!

題名の通りです。 (1)It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill. (2)The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. 長い英文二つ出してしまってすみません。どうしても分からないので誰か訳せる方お願いします!

• 英文の添削お願いします。

こんばんは. 英文の添削&解説をお願い致します. 1,彼が答えを知っているのは明らかだ. →{ Clean reason } he knows the answer. 2.この石は重いので,あなたひとりでは動かせませんよ. →{The stone is heavy that} you can't move it by yourself. 3,私のクラスのだれもがみな辞書を持ち歩いているわけではない. →{Not} in my class {bring} a dictionary with them. 4,空が青い理由を知ってますか →Do you know { reason sky is blue}? 英語が苦手です.よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします! 1,どこが笑うとこなのか、わからなかったー! I could not see where THE funny part was. 2,彼は気分屋だから、皆が悩まされている。 He is so moody that it annoys people around him. 3,私のしている仕事は融通が利く方だと思う。(出勤日、時間)I think that my workplace is kind of flexible.

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文で、

すいません、少し長いのですが2つ質問があります。まずこの文を見てください。 I need you to help me choose a hotel closer to where you live in yokohama.I am seaching for hotel I will use when I come to Japan but I really want a hotel that will be near your place or anywhere you think is suitable.I have not decide the date yet but I want to make reservation so it will be easy when I decide. But I hope to be less busy late next month or early January or when do you think you will be free so when I do come down there you will not be so much busy in other for us to meet because I'm really coming to see you...hehe.Wow that will be great,I can't wait! These are some of the HOTELS I came across in yokohama,Yokohama Royal Park Hotel,Sheraton Yokohama Bay & Towers,The Yokohama Novotel,Rose Hotel Yokohama,InterContinental The Grand Yokohama,Pan Pacific Yokohama and many others but I want you to check and see if any of the hotels is near YOU. 1. 彼は私に会うために日本へきます。そのときのホテルをまだ決めていなくて、このなかのホテルで私に近いホテルはどこ?と聞いているのですか? 2. 訳せる部分と訳しきれない部分がありまして、きちんと理解できません。早めに返事欲しいと書いてあったのでこまっています。but I hopeから先が特に訳が解かりません。彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか教えて下さいお願いします

• 英文添削お願いします

「漢字が思い出せずもどかしく思う。」 の英訳ですが、 僕の回答 :I am irritated not to be able to remember a kanji. 模範解答 :I am irritated that I can not remember a kanji. 僕の回答の文法的な誤りについてご指摘お願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

こんにちは。英文を見ていただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 ・彼女はいつも学年でトップの成績なのに、両親は全く褒めたりしないらしい。かわいそう。 She always gets the best grade in her school, but I heard her parents have never praised her for that. I feel sorry for her. ※「褒める」はcomplimentとかもありますが、こういう親が子供を褒める場合によく使われる言い方はありますか?それと、「学年で」がよくわからなくて「学校で」にしてしまったのですが、どういうのが一番一般的なのでしょうか。 ・旅行に行って、 「せっかくここまで来たのに、なんで自分のうちでもできるようなことをしなきゃいけないの?」(違うことがしたいという反語的な意味合いです) I've come all the way here and why do I have to do things I could(or can?) do at home?

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you