• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳して下さい!!

I know from previous relationship, in argument, if someone said something to hurt me, I know if I do something back it will make the argument worse, but I did anyway >.<;; but I think I'm better now than before

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、これまでの経験から、議論になると、誰かが私を傷つけることを言ったら、言い返すと事が悪くなるという事が分かっていても、言い返した>.<;;しかし今は前よりよくなった(=そう言う言い返しはしなくなった)と思う。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

回答をありがとうございます。 早い回答をいただき感謝しています。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

今までの人間関係から分かることは、議論をするとき、もし誰かが自分を傷つけることを言うと、そこでもしも何か言い返せば、ことはさらに悪くなるということだ。だが、分かってはいても、やってしまった >.<;; 。しかし、以前よりも今はよくなったと思う。 以上、いかがでしょうか。

bellaswan
質問者

お礼

回答をいただきありがとうございました。 感謝しています。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味をおしえてください。

Why you said I'm so mean, as you know I don't like if someone saying something that not who am.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

YouTubeで英語でメールが来たのですが、英語の日本語訳をして頂きたいです! I don't know if you understand romaji or not, but I need some help as I am still trying to translate this, can you look it over and let me know what I did wrong?

• 日本語訳お願いします。

メールをしている外国の友達からこんな文がきました。これって告白でしょうか.....I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I want to meet someone special. Could you be that speci al one. ん~和訳をお願いします。 追加で、こんな時、「今はまだわからないけど、これから二人の関係が良い方に進めばあなたの特別な人になりたいと思っています。」は. I don't know what i say now, but I want to become a special one of you if our relationship will grow well って感じで良いのでしょうか? お願いします。 ちなみに、I want these feelings to grow how about you? ともきました。

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Someone’s dog had recently had puppies and my kind wife had volunteered to adopt one of them. “Hello,pretty doggie,”I said,trying to be friendly. The thing looked at me like I was a stray cat and began to growl. It was probably hungry, I thought. Slippers may be okay for starters, but this dog was waiting for its main course. What kind of dogs was it, anyway? It looked uncomfortably like a wolf. I looked around for a weapon just in case. Then I noticed the chair. “That’s funny,” I thought. Chairs usually have four legs, don’t they? I know,because I counted them twice. Now I know my wife has strange taste in furniture,but two-legged chairs are somewhat impractical aren’t they

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

well there is a girl i like... a lot...maybe even love and we were in a relationship but other people we telling me i was to clingy and she would break up with me so i seperated us some and she said she thought us dating each other made me uncomfortable so we broke up...now we are talking and she said all the reasons she like me before she still sees in me and i dont know if i should give up on the idea of us dating again??

• 英文の和訳お願いします....

前後の会話がなくて申し訳ないのですが 出来る範囲で和訳お願いします... I can't understand, how he could do that to you. Once, someone did that to me, but I understand all, because I remembered a phrase "Lo que no fue en tu año no te hace daño" here means literally "What was not in your year, doesn't hurt you." but I read that meaning for Americans is like: "You mustn't feel affected for something which you were involved with but now you aren't anymore." I dont know if I explain this fine... I hope so.

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• 日本語に訳してほしいです。

Beacon was a public relations disaster. Worse still, for three weeks, Zuckerberg did nothing in response. Then, at the beginning of December, he finally said sorry on The facebook Blog. "We've made a lot of mistakes building this feature," he wrote. "But we've made even more with how we've handled them. We simply did a bad job with this release, and I apologize for it." (Beaconはかつてのフェイスブックのサービスのことです) 訳をお願いしたいです。

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.