Beacon: フェイスブックのサービスのPR失敗

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Beaconはフェイスブックのパブリックリレーションの失態でした。
  • さらに悪いことに、3週間もの間、ザッカーバーグは何も対応しなかった。
  • そして、12月の初めに、彼はついにThe facebook Blogで謝罪しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してほしいです。

Beacon was a public relations disaster. Worse still, for three weeks, Zuckerberg did nothing in response. Then, at the beginning of December, he finally said sorry on The facebook Blog. "We've made a lot of mistakes building this feature," he wrote. "But we've made even more with how we've handled them. We simply did a bad job with this release, and I apologize for it." (Beaconはかつてのフェイスブックのサービスのことです) 訳をお願いしたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

ビーコンは広報活動の大失敗でした。更に悪いことに、ザッカーバーグは3週間にわたり何の動きも取らなかったのです。その後12月の始めになって、彼はフェイスブック上のブログ(※1)でやっと謝罪をしました。「我々はこの機能(=システム)を装備する上で多くの過ちを犯しました」彼は書いています。「それよりも、我々はどのようにそれらを運用するかという点でさらに多くの過ちを犯しました。この(=ビーコン)のリリースについて我々の仕事は間違いでした。私はそれについて謝罪いたします。」 ※1:Facebookの公式ブログのことです。 私もこの謝罪文を読みました。ビーコンのプライバシー侵害に関しては当時多くの批判がよせられたのを覚えています。

otya_04gashi
質問者

お礼

解答ありがとうございます。 5年以上前の話ですが、まさかこの内容について知っている方から回答がもらえるとは思いませんでした。 丁寧な訳をありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• それぞれを日本語へお願いします

2 You've never had it so good. 3 "We've read your report," Tom continued, which answered the question he was about to ask. 3のwhichは、なんでしょうか?ちなみに、reportではありません。 whoの間違いでしょうか? 4 This was getting too much for him. 5 This was not happening to him. 6 They were of glass tanks. (物) このofは、なぜ有るのでしょうか? どれも単語は簡単な英語ばかりなので、直訳じゃなくて意味の分かる日本語でお願いします。 文脈が無いと難しいかもしれませんが、想像におまかせします。 二人の人間の会話かナレーションです。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を日本語に訳してください

1She speaks in a high voice. 2His record for the 100 meters was broken. 3The children were making a lot of noise. 4You can see wild monkeys in this area. 5I wish we had more space in our office. 6What can we do to save the environment? 7We crossed the Italian border at night. 8Dial 911 in case of emergency. 9That’s my favorite scene in this movie. 10This room has a fine view of the ocean. 11The distance between Paris and Berlin is 650 miles. 12Do you know the names of all the continents? 13We could see a ship on the horizon. 14Put some olive oil on the spaghetti. 15The door was made of glass. 16This metal is made of pure gold. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let children learn to judge their own work. A child learning to talk does not learn by being corrected all the time: if corrected too much, he will stop talking. He notices a thousand times a day the difference between the language he uses and the language those around him use. Bit by bit, he makes the necessary changes to make his language like other people's. In the same way, children learning to do all the other things they learn to do without being taught to walk, run, climb, whistle, ride a bicycle own performances compare their with those of more skilled people, and slowly make the needed changes. But in school we never give a child a chance to find out his mistakes for himself, let alone correct them. We do it all for him. We act as if we thought that he would never notice a mistake unless it was pointed out to him, or correct it unless he was made to. Soon he becomes dependent on the teacher. Let him do it himself. Let him work out, with the help of other children if he wants it, what this word says, what the answer is to that problem, whether this is a good way of saying or doing this or not.

• 日本語訳を! 2-(3)

お願いします。  The chip-chip-chip of the stone carver would have been interrupted when the cattle herders returned with their herds at the end of summer. Eagerly, the carver would have inspected the green-gray siltstone the herders had collected in the Black Mountains and brought back with them. Ah, this stone would make a perfect turtle-shaped palette. This one definitely looks more like an antelope. The rounded one would be ideal for a hippo.  When the carver of the Narmer Palette saw that dark-green, nearly black, two-foot piece of stone, did he see a shield? Did he know in an instant that this particular fine-grained, flawless stone was fit for the first king? Did he dream about the story he would tell on the palette―the story of how the Two Lands came to be―the north and the south joining to become one?  The Narmer Palette is like a two-page comic book. It's in the shape of a shield and is carved on both sides. It tells the story of the unification of Egypt under one king―a king called Narmer. On one side of the palette, Narmer wears the White Crown of Upper Egypt, and on the other he wears the Red Crown of Lower Egypt. He's the first king to rule both.  On both sides of the palette, the very top has Narmer's name written inside a box called a serekh. Narmer means "angry catfish." King Angry Catfish has the head of a cow on either side of his name. Are these cow pictures meant to be the goddess Hathor? Many scholars think so. Ancient Egyptians thought the goddess Hathor was the king's mother and they usually drew her with horns curled inward. Did this belief go all the way back to the very first king?

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (22) Caesar then restored Cleopatra to her throne and defeated her brother in battle. On his way back to Rome, Caesar passed through Asia. There, he squashed a rebellion in Asia Minor (modern Turkey). In a letter to a friend, he made light of the victory. The letter had only three words: “Veni, vidi, vici.” (“I came, I saw, I conquered.”) Plutarch says that this brief message matched “the sharpness and speed of the battle itself.” Caesar's fans later made placards with these three words written on them, which they carried in his triumphal procession into Rome. (23) When Caesar returned to Rome, he was proclaimed dictator. Then he began the work of healing Rome's terrible war wounds. He gave 100 denarii to every citizen and pardoned his own enemies, even those who had supported Pompey against him, including Cicero and Brutus. (Caesar was especially fond of Brutus. In his youth, Caesar had been in love with Brutus's mother, and he always looked out for her son. Brutus did not return the favor.) (24) During four years of almost absolute power, Caesar passed many laws to control debt, reduce unemployment, and regulate traffic in Rome. He levied taxes on foreign imports to boost Rome's economy. He put unemployed Romans to work building a new Forum and a large public building named in his family's honor: the Basilica Julia. He planned the first public library and built embankments along the Tiber to protect the city against floods. He revised the old Roman calendar, replacing it with the one that we use today, beginning with January. (25) Julius Caesar was perhaps the most extraordinary of all ancient Romans─a senator, military leader, and dictator of Rome. But he was also a poet, a brilliant historian who wrote about his military victories, and the only orator of his day who could compete with Cicero. His personal charm brought him the loyalty of men and the love of women.

• 日本語訳を!!11

お願いします (1) In February of 44 BCE, the Roman Senate declared Julius Caesar dictator of Rome for life. According to the Greek writer Plutarch, the Senate also offered Caesar a crown, but he turned it down. Caesar knew how much Romans had hated the idea of kinds since the reign of Tarquin the Proud, 500 years before. (2) One month later, Julius Caesar was dead, murdered in the Senate. Why? This ancient coin may provide the answer. (3) On it, we see the face of Julius Caesar, a thin, handsome man with fine features, the perfect image of a noble Roman. Caesar himself had ordered the coin to be made, so it probably looks very much like him. He was the first living Roman to be depicted on a coin─by tradition, leaders and heroes received this honor only after their deaths. On the dictator's head is a laurel wreath, a symbol of victory. When Caesar's enemies was this coin, they began to question his plans. Did he intend to become Rome's king after all? Did he plan to set up a monarchy with his children and grandchildren ruling after him? This fear haunted many senators as they watched Caesar's power and popularity grow. (4) Soon after the coin appeared, a group of senators met to plot his murder. (5) In early March, people reported bizarre happenings: strange birds seen in the Forum and odd sounds heard there. Then, when Caesar was sacrificing to the gods, one of the animals was found to have no heart! Many believed that these happenings were omens─warnings of disasters to come.

• 日本語にして下さい

Did he say anything about me? Does he still want to pursue a relatioship with you?

• 下の英語を日本語に訳してください。

1. Neither Sue nor I could answer the question. 2. Can I have another piece of cake? 3. I can’t find the keys. 4. This a quiet place to read. 5. His face was wet sweat. 6. He was presented with a medal. 7. We collected samples of water from fifteen different rivers. 8. I have some plants in my room. 9. Apples are my favorite fruit. 10. The floor is made of wood. 11. The leaves have turned red. 12. There are many pretty flowers in the garden. 13. He has just started kindergarten. 14. There are three elementary schools in this town. 15. My father teaches English at the junior high school. 16. I went to a senior high school for boys. 17. After college, he became a high school teacher よろしくお願いします。.

• 日本語訳を!!5

お願いします (1) Cornelius Scipio Hispanus was not a modest man. He praised not only himself, but his whole family as well. When he died around 135 BCE, the epitaph written on his tomb listed his many elected offices, followed by four lines of poetry, bragging about his accomplishments:  By my good conduct, I heaped honor upon the honor of my family; I had children, and I tried to equal the deeds of my father; I won the praise of my ancestors and made them glad I was born; My own virtue has made noble my family tree. (2) For generations, the Scipio en had served in high offices. And by the second century BCE, the Scipios had become Rome's leading family. They decorated their family tomb with marble busts of important family members. The oldest sarcophagus contains the body of a Scipio who was a consul of Rome in 298 BCE. Its dedicatiom reads:“Lucius Cornelius Scipio Barbatus, son of Gnaeus, a brave and wise man, whose handsomeness matched his bravery. He was consul, censor, and aedile among you. He captured...many cities for Rome and brought home hostages.” (3) Like other patricians, Scipio Hispanus proudly claimed his ancestors as founding fathers of Rome. He was probably much like the Roman in this statue. Even though scholars cannot tell us this person's name, we can learn a lot just by looking at him. First: he's a Roman. We know because he's wearing a toga, the garment that was a sign of manhood. The Romans called it the toga virilis, and a boy wasn't allowed to wear it until he became a man, usually at 16. Second, because this unknown Roman is carrying makes of his ancestors, we know that his father or grandfather had served as one of Rome's top officials.

• 分かりやすい日本語に訳してください

今回で3度目の投稿です。 1度目は日本語の訳、回答ではなかった。 2度目はどうみても翻訳機能でコピペしての回答だった。 大変申し訳ありませんが、英語得意な方、翻訳機能でやってみましたがちょっと理解出来ませんでした。 下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.