• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっております。添削お願いできますでしょうか。 格闘技の試合で、ちゃんと一本で極めろとセコンドが言っている場面です。 「それ、もらうぞ」 「そこ、最近練習で極めきれてないんだから。」 You'll get it!. In practice, since you have not always extremely sharp.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

「それ、もらうぞ」 → You got a chance! 「そこ、最近練習で極めきれてないんだから。」 → You twit! That's where you always miss in your training these days. なお一発でのめしてやれーーということであるとするなら Beat him with one blow, man. などと言えばよいでしょう。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

qc4
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 わたしでもわかる感じにしていただいて感謝です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

"Hey! You'll get zapped!" "That's what you've never mastered at rehearsal."

qc4
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

まだ試合してないのかぁ。 センターバックは、精神的にきついけど頑張ってね! 君はいいポテンシャル持ってるし、若いからもっとレベルアップできるよ。 って、、 you haven't played game yet!? Center Defender .........but good luck! you have good potential, so ....... 添削お願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 英訳の添削をお願いします

添削をお願いします。 「あなたとの事で後悔していることは何もありません。」 I do not have any regrets with you. 出来れば「貴方が後悔していなければ」といった意味も含めたいのですが、 何か良いご意見がありましたら宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

下の2つの文章を英文へ翻訳してみたのですが、よろしければ添削してください。 よろしくお願い致します。 今日は校長先生に頼まれて来たわけではありません。 I did not come at the principal's request today. 手伝っていただくことはありません。 I do not have you help me. I don't need to have you help me.

• 添削お願いします

サッカーは、最近全然してないよ。でも、再来週に久しぶりに試合があるからすごく楽しみだよ。 毎週あなた達とサッカーしていたのが懐かしいよ!って I have not played soccer at all recently, but....... I really miss soccer days which we played soccer together 添削お願いします

• 英語の添削お願いします。

Some people say boy and girls attend separate schools is good, but I think that they go to school together make them to learn important things. (何人かの人は男の子と女の子は別々の学校へ行くのが良いと言うが、(男女)一緒の学校に行くことで彼らは大切なことを学ぶ、と私は思う。) Importance befriend with anyone (誰とでも仲良くなる大切さ) ・仲良くなるは「get friendly」でいいのでしょうか? if you do not have mind which cooperate, you could not success it. (もし協力する心がないなら、あなたはそれを成功することができない) こび3文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削願います。

下記の英文があっているかどうか添削願います。 stillとalmostの使い方がよくわかりません・・・。 We almost have decided about it. その件に関してはもうほとんど決めています。 I'm not sure if I'm still at the office when you come back. あなたが戻ってきたときに私がまだ事務所にいるかどうかわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削して下さい。

以下の英文を添削して下さい。 宜しくお願いします。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 到着していない送金について何かわかりましたか? あなたの事務所は新しい場所にもう移転しましたか? 私たちはあなたのあたらしい事務所を訪問したいです。 Have you found out anything about not yet arrived remittance ? Have you already relocated your offce to new palce. We want to visit your new office.