翻訳をお願いします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 長文で申し訳ないのですが、下記の文書を翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです。
  • 私は日本の友達募集ですが、このメールは私個人宛に届いたものではなく、ランダムに送られたものですか?
  • よろしくお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

長文で申し訳ないのですが、下記の文書を翻訳して頂けると嬉しいです。 Hi this is my facebook: My name is ◯◯ or △△(I don't use my japanese name much),I'm 26 years old, I'm half Japanese and half German. My Japanese is beginner level so I hope you can be my Japanese teacher and friend. I live in Tokyo. I'm currently working as an auditor in a finance company, but I hope to one day work in Japanese company. I can help you improve your english and german. In college, I was a professional dancer and I represented my school in several dancing competitions, but my parents said it doesn't make money so I became an auditor. But my dream is be a dancer when I was a child. I did many kinds of dances in the competition such as rumba, latin, salsa, foxtrot, samba, tango and many others, but I haven't done traditional Japanese style of dance. I want to try it someday. I have never done hip hop, street dancing before, I don't feel comfortable dressing myself in baggy clothes, I prefer wearing a dress. I can teach you how to dance too. ちなみに、タイトルが友達募集となっていて、このようなメールが届いたのですが、これは私個人宛に届いたものではなく、ランダムに送られているものですか? 重ね重ねすみませんが、分かる方がいらっしゃったら教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

どうも 自身のフェイスブックです。 僕の名前はOOまたは△△(日本名は余り使用しない)26歳。日本人とドイツ人のハーフです。 日本語は初心者レベルだけど、日本語の先生になってくれる友人募集です。東京在住で現在は保険会社で会計監査をしています。でもいつかは日本の会社に勤めたい。英語とドイツ語なら、勉強のお手伝いが出来ます。大学時代はプロのダンサーとしても活躍していて、大学選抜で様々な競技大会に出場しました。両親の稼げないからという理由の為、会計監査員になったわけです。でも子供の頃から僕の夢はダンサーになることなんです。 競技大会では色んなジャンルを踊りました。ルンバ、ラテン、サルサ、フォックストロット、サンバ、タンゴ以外にもたくさん。でも日本の伝統的な踊りは未経験です。だから挑戦してみたいな。ヒップホップやストリートダンスはまだやっていません。だってあんなダブダブの服を着るなんて格好悪いでしょ。やっぱしドレス着て踊りたいしね。ダンスも教えてあげますよ。 >ちなみに、タイトルが友達募集となっていて、このようなメールが届いたのですが、これは私個人宛に届いたものではなく、ランダムに送られているものですか? 極めて汎用性の高い文章内容から鑑みて、恐らくは不特定多数の人間に送付されているのであろうと推察するものです。

letsnyc
質問者

お礼

長文にも関わらず、丁寧にありがとうございます! 実は私も英語を勉強していたので、例えランダムに送っていたとしても、教えてもらいたいなぁというのが本音です。 ちなみに、この方は自分の写真も添付されていて女性でした。 とても助かりました。 ありがとうございましたm(._.)m

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

長いので全文訳は勘弁。 あなたひとりにとどいたのか複数に届けているのかは不明ですが文章は誰にあてても不自然ではない一般的な文章です。 書いてある内容は、東京にすんでいる、ハーフで日本語は初級レベルだけれど、英語とドイツ語をおしえることができる。興味はありませんか。ダンスもとくいで、子供のころはダンサーになりたいとおもっていました。ダンスもおしえられます。という内容です。 関心があれば返事をなければ返事をしなければいいかとおもいます。

letsnyc
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 内容的にランダムに送っていそうですね! 助かりました☆

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルになっているのですが英語が読めないのでメッセージがわかりません(>_<) hmm... my Japanese is bad, Megumi-san. But my english is good enough. I'm currently able to read something in ひらがな also my japanese vocalubary still poor. I was born and live in Indonesia, East Java Province, and believe me it's so far far away from your hometown. And hey, we're on same age. I'm 19 too, just a few days ago because I was born in december. I hope we can be a good friend. message whenever you'd like to. Have a good day! どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 長文ですが翻訳お願いします。

長文ですが、以下の文の日本語への翻訳をお願いします。 ●●や△△は人名なので伏せさせていただきました。 それと、文中にでてくる{  }の意味はなんなのでしょうか? {  }の中に入れる文章は何か規則や意味があるのでしょうか? 英語の分かる方、お願いします。 now ,i retnow ,i return to school but i still can write you-●●-san {your letter is nice } thank you for the letter {but there was some mistakes }but no problem glad to know that you have liked my country {arigato gozamasou } me too i like to see you soo much ,{and no problem i like long letters }my writing exam always be the longest in the class ^ _^ .iam so afraid of Saturday next because i have the final delf exam {delf =french} and on Thursday after two days we have festival so iam so exciting and on Tuesday next we have a trip ^.^ >.< wow .and you ●●-san how is your studying with you ? i like anime like :d-gray man,death note,full metal alchemist is my best anime,black butler,hakuouki,bleach,angel beats,another,k-on but not so much ,and more ........ i hope you come visit me in Tunisia ^_^ you are very welcome and i also hope visiting you in japan ,maybe from japan to Tunisia is so far but from japan to abu dhabi next to Dubai is closer . i always say to my family that i want to visit japan ,my father always support me to complete studying it {cause we don't study Japanese language in here ,i study it in the net :'( } here if you buy any manga stories they have some difficult words ! do you have a dictionary from Japanese to English ? i have it on my mobile so if i don't understand any thing i just write it^_^ .where are you gonna go in the summer holiday ? iam gonna go to France for my cousin marriage.but i don't want to go to France ,i want to go to japan !>.< here we have shop name lifestyle so there is a section for Japanese dolls ..when i was searching for a doll i found a doll called ●● ^_^ and i know what it your name means it means sincerity wow what a lovely name !D .........me too i was thinking about the video call but i don't know when do you usually open :( ,i have never tried to open the video call with any of my Japanese friends but i will !D many people said to me why why do you like japan you aren't from japan but i cant stop loving japan i love every ting in japan <3 ,they say to me you are silly but iam not right ? when someone is interested in something you cant figure the reasons . when i was small my father had a Japanese friends but they have return to japan :( so they have gustatory us {Japanese tea } and sushi and some candies and chips ^ ^ i talked to some Japanese people in real they all said that my Japanese is nice and keep it up *.* ●●-san your are the first Japanese that i have add on my Facebook so iam so glad to know you ^0^ i wanna ask is japan expensive like i hear they say Tokyo is soooo expensive T.T so can you say to me {if you can ●●-san} and so proud that i love japan ! omg omg sorry i forget myself i wrote so much T.T gommen ne ●●-san sayonara mata ,see you later with all my wishes {△△}

• 英→日 翻訳してください!(>_<)

(1)No i can't speak japanese, but i learn it since 2 months ;D ! I love Black Butler ; Black Bird ; Rosario Vampire ; Vampire Knight ; Amagami ss ; Gothik and MOOOOOOOORRRREEEEE *0* Yes you are right, I'm a german Otaku ;D  So by the way, would you teach me (japanese) ? ;3 (2) My English is not so good so do not be surprised whom you do not understand what ^ ^ I'm really happy that I have seen your profile, I have long wanted a Japanese friend. I would appreciate soo whom you write to me ^ ^ (3)Umm.. hello there >w< Hmm, i am really confused with penpal name, but Naufal is fine. I am a senior high school, grade one. I am fifteen years old. I can speak Indonesian, English, Malay (not fluently), and still learning French, German, and Japanese. I hope i can learn well on these three languages, especially Japanese. If you want help me learning on one of these languages, i'd like to say thanks! As of my thanks i will teach you English, is it okay? :) I am interested in games, especially in FPS, RTS, racing, action, adventure, casual, and indie. Puzzles too. I am also a bit of geek, part-time blogger, otaku (i like watching anime and manga, and also collecting some stuff like Nendoroid), and an amateur in photography. (4)Hi thank you for replying! I'll be sure to friend you^^ Don't worry I can help you with English:)  どれか一つでもいいので英語が得意な方よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

日本語にするとどういうニュアンスの言葉になりますか? You are the best girlfriend in the world and I hope soon I can call you my wife (kissy heart)

• 翻訳して下さい。

下記の文章を訳して欲しいのですが。。。 I don't have access to my computer. But this computer does not understand Japanese. I can read your mail,but I cannot write in Japanese. Las Vegas is a very strange city. You can find porker machine even in the super-market or convinient store. Center of Las Vegas is filled with wrong energy and quick-money seeking people. I have to ssay I don't like the city of Las Vegqas. But,actually are alot of beautiful nature in Las Vegas, once you get out from gambling area.

• 翻訳お願いします。

外国の方から届いたメールが読めません。 少量の文章であれば何とか訳せなくもないのですが 文章の量が多くて自分1人の力ではとてつもない時間がかかってしまうので どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 ohayou! genki? how´re things up there? I would love to be your pen pal!:D I think that would be a lot of fun because I havent got any friend from japan so it would be greatXD and in fact, I dream about travelling to japan for as long as I can remember! l My name is Leyre Im a 18 years old ( Im from 93 generation:Dor pokemon´s generation?XD I tourned them on 2nd July^^) girl and I live in spain, Europe, World,Universe in the 5 largest city in the country, Zaragoza. I wasnt born here, but we move very often because my mother´s job so I know most of spanish cities. you know...all is full shops and historical cities but...you know its all cement!:D and saldy we havent got beach:(! Im native and I can speak enough good english and french and...わたしはテレビとラジオを使って独学で勉強しています! anyway I live here with my family and my 2 cats Freddy((He might have died and you wouldn't know the difference: all he does is eat or sleep) and Elvis.Nowadays i study first year of journalism and have a part time job in a candy shop.) My hobbies are:Listening to music, movies, learning new languages, hanging out with my friends,writting,history, reading(Im a Harry Potter disciple) manga,movies,fashion, nature and sports. I especially love running, playing hockey, swimming and volleyball! Sorry for my poor english! I´ve been learnig it for (lol you can freak out) maybe 10 years? and I dont have a good command of it yet!XD hope to hear from you soon! xxxLeyre どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してくれませんか?!

翻訳してくれませんか?! 外国人の友達からメールで言われた言葉なんですが、曖昧な理解しかできなく 困ってます>< 翻訳してくれますでしょうか? I'm sorry to tell you but I'm seeing someone. Its difficult to wait for you and someone is very interested in me now. She is very nice and sweet. Ive asked you to be more sweet with me but I understand you never met me before. I guess we can just be friends. Hope you understand that I need to kiss, hold and make love to woman and it's been too long. I understand you cant promise me anything so I'm being honest with you that I'm seeing someone else.

• 翻訳して下さい>゜))))彡。・゜

I will say Jun.K is unique, i like his personalities! yes!!!! i know about the new song "Ultra Lover", actually i already bought "Take-off", but i really want to buy the new Japanese cd album!!!!!!! I am so envy u...2PM go to Japan for several times, but only came Taiwan for 3 times :( I hope you can see them their in their concert, right!? 質問があればどんなことでもして下さい。よろしくお願いします♪

• 訳してほしいのですが・・・・・

訳してほしいのですが・・・・・ 外国人の方からメールが来たのですが、訳しきれなくて・・・・・ 誰かやくしてくれませんか?>< My name is Birger Schernowski. I come from germany and live in Wuppertal a town nearly from Düsseldorf. I'm fifteen years old. My hobbys are, design logos or other things, but this is not my job and scuoting, i like it to travel in other lands. I like Japan and i would like learn more about its. I learn a few japanese vocabulary at home, but i con not build sentence. And i cant write and read japanese. I am not realy good in English, but i try my best too. I would like teach you german and something about our land, when you want. お願い致します。