• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします!

1 She touched me on the head kindly. 2 Father's thoughts were far away in Chicago with Mother. 3 Once we were out walking in a forest, when we saw on the snow the tracks of a polecat. 4 Then his anger disappeared, as bad feeling often does at the sound of beautiful music. 5 Those who listen to his music can probably know as much about him as we do. 6 Poor Japan! She seems to suffer more disasters than we do: earthquakes, fires, floods, and disasters of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and Pacific tests---and now this typhoon damage. 7 Now I bade farewell to my family, I am happy to die. 8 The cave-dweller who painted a bison probably did so to bring good luck to his tribe next time they went hunting. 9 Every time that I had been naughtier than he cared to tolerate, Father would try to make me understand all that was expected of me as his eldest son. よろしくお願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dai-gao
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.2

彼女は、親切に私の頭にさわりました。 父の考えは、遠くに母とシカゴにありました。 雪に関してスカンクの通った跡を見たとき、かつて、我々は森を歩いて外出していました。 悪い感覚が美しい音楽の音でしばしばして、それから、彼の怒りは消えました。 彼の音楽を聞く人々は、我々がそうするのと同じくらい多くのものを多分知っていることができるでしょう。 貧困日本! 彼女は、我々が以下をするより多くの災害で苦しむようです: 広島と長崎と太平洋のテストの地震、火事、洪水と災害 ― さて、この台風損害。 家族にさよならを告げた今、私は死んで満足です。 次に彼らが狩りをしに行った時に、多分バイソンを塗っただろう穴居人は彼の種族に幸運をもたらすためにそうしました。 彼が大目に見たいと思ったより私がいけなかったたびに、父は私を彼の長男として私に期待されたすべてを理解させようとします。

その他の回答 (1)

• dai-gao
  • ベストアンサー率33% (1/3)
回答No.1

彼女は親切に私の頭を触りました。 父の考えは遠くにシカゴに有りました。 雪に関してスカンクの通った後を見たときかつて、われわれは森を歩いて外出しました。 めんどい・・・。

参考URL:
http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!(翻訳サイトはなしで!)

1 She touched me on the head kindly. 2 Father's thoughts were far away in Chicago with Mother. 3 Once we were out walking in a forest, when we saw on the snow the tracks of a polecat. 4 Then his anger disappeared, as bad feeling often does at the sound of beautiful music. 5 Those who listen to his music can probably know as much about him as we do. 6 Poor Japan! She seems to suffer more disasters than we do: earthquakes, fires, floods, and disasters of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and Pacific tests---and now this typhoon damage. 7 Now I bade farewell to my family, I am happy to die. 8 The cave-dweller who painted a bison probably did so to bring good luck to his tribe next time they went hunting. 9 Every time that I had been naughtier than he cared to tolerate, Father would try to make me understand all that was expected of me as his eldest son. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• よろしくお願いします

About a year ago, my husband, baby and I moved to a new neighborhood. The neighborhood is "turning over." It was once a somewhat dangerous area, but in the last 10 years or so it has improved significantly, partly because of an influx of young professionals. When we moved here, we made friends with our neighbors, including folks who were new to the area, and those who had been there more than 40 years. Recently, I walked around the corner to a restaurant. My husband and baby were not with me. As I was waiting, a man -- older and larger than I -- left his party (two women) and approached me to make small talk. professionalsとは何のプロのことを言っているのでしょうか?あと、walked around the corner to a restaurantの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

for the sake of the hundreds of thousands trembling under our violence, I cannot be silent. For those who ask the question, "Aren't you a civil rights leader?" and thereby mean to exclude me from the movement for peace, I have this further answer. In 1957 when a group of us formed the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, we chose as our motto: "To save the soul of America." We were convinced that we could not limit our vision to certain rights for black people, but instead affirmed the conviction that America would never be free or saved from itself until the descendants of its slaves were loosed completely from the shackles they still wear. In a way we were agreeing with Langston Hughes, that black bard of Harlem, who had written earlier: O, yes, I say it plain, America never was America to me, And yet I swear this oath -- America will be!    和訳お願いします。 

• 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか?

Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias - To All The Girls I've Loved Before の歌詞を 和訳出来る方 いらっしゃいますでしょうか? 和訳サイトで変換したのですが 変な和訳になっちゃうので 宜しくお願いいたします To all the girls I've loved before Who travelled in and out my door I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls I once caressed And may I say I've held the best For helping me to grow I owe a lot I know To all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls who shared my life Who now are someone else's wives I'm glad they came along I dedicate this song To all the girls I've loved before To all the girls who cared for me Who filled my nights with ecstasy They live within my heart I'll always be a part Of all the girls I've loved before The winds of change are always blowing And every time I try to stay The winds of change continue blowing And they just carry me away To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before To all the girls we've loved before Who travelled in and out our doors We're glad they came along We dedicate this song To all the girls we've loved before

• 和訳お願いします。

As their dinner goes on, my father tells of his plans for the future, and mother shows with expressive face how interested she is, and how impressed. My father becomes exultant, lifted up by the waltz that is being played, and his own future begins to intoxicate him. My father tells my mother that he is going to expand his business, for there is a great deal of money to be made. He wants to settle down. After all, he is twenty-nine, he has lived by himself since his thirteenth year, he is making more and more money, and he is envious of his friends when he visits them in the security of their homes, surrounded, it seems, by the calm domestic pleasures, and by delightful children, and then as the waltz reaches the moment when the dancers all swing madly,then, then with awful daring, then he asks my mother to marry him, although awlnvardly enough and puzzled as to how he had arrived at the question, and she, to make the whole business worse, begins to cry, and my father looks nervously about, not knowing at all what to do now, and my mother says, "It's all I've wanted from the first moment I saw you," sobbing, and he fin& all of this very difficult, scarcely to his taste, scarcely as he thought it would be, on his long walks over Brooklyn Bridge in the revery of a fine cigar, and it was then, at that point, that I stood up in the theatre and shouted: "Don't do it! It's not too late to change your minds, both of you. Nothing good will come of it, only remorse, hatred, scandal, and two children whose characters are monstrous." The whole audience turned to look at me, annoyed, the usher came hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lad next to me tugged me down into my seat, saying: "Be quiet. You'll be put ou4 and you paid thirty-five cents'to come in." And so I shut my eyes becausex could not bear to see what was happening. I sat there quietly.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Dear Prudence, Two weeks ago, I went out with a guy from work (we don’t work in the same department). Two dates in, everything between us was dynamite, and then I think I came on a little too strong. He ghosted; I got the point and moved on. We haven’t spoken since. I’m not too upset about the disinterest but I am annoyed that he was not straightforward. Now there is a possibility that I am about to become one of his supervisors. I would like nothing more than to pretend none of this happened and hope he does the same. However, I have no idea how he feels, and it’s inevitable that I will have to speak with him again. I think it’s probably better to acknowledge what happened before I am promoted. I’d also love to tell him that this is exactly why it’s better to be straightforward, but that would probably be inappropriate and fall on deaf ears. —Ghost at Work I’d love to be in a position of professional superiority over someone who had ghosted on me too, but I think you’re wise to realize now is no time to offer him lessons in dating etiquette. Your instinct to behave as if nothing happened between the two of you is a good one. Wait until after you’ve gotten the promotion to say anything; it would be unnecessarily embarrassing if you initiated the conversation prematurely, didn’t get the new job, and went back to not working directly together. Keep it simple: “Charmathon, I know we went on a few dates that never went anywhere, but my focus now is on working together well, and I hope yours is, too.” Then quietly and professionally revel in your victory. May we all get promoted over the great dates who never called us back. May we all get promoted over the great dates who never called us back.の和訳をよろしくお願いします