Rethinking Literacy: Advice for Students and Teachers

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the new definition of literacy beyond reading and writing.
  • Learn how to create and collaborate on digital media.
  • Embrace various forms of digital communication for a modern education.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO TODAY'S STUDENTS AND TEACHERS? Now is the time to rethink the meaning of the word "literacy." We used to think of literacy as the ability to read and write. Now we need to think beyond reading and writing. We all need to learn how to create and collaborate on videos,photos,blogs,wikis,online forums,and other kinds of digital media.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんばんは。 私の考えた訳は以下です。 ・・・・・・・・・・ 現代の生徒や先生にあなたはどんなアドヴァイスをしますか? 今や、”リテラシー”という言葉の意味をもう一度考え直す時期です。私たちはリテラシーを読んだり書いたりする能力の事だと考えていたものです。今や我々は、読む事や書く事という範疇を越えて考える必要があります。私たちみんなは、動画や画像、ブログやウィキ、オンラインでの会議、そしてその他のデジタルメディアの作成や共同制作の方法を学ぶ必要があります。 ・・・・・・・・・・ 思うに、何かデジタルメディアにおけるリテラシーについて語っているようですね。 つまり、現代の先生や生徒は、ただの読み書きだけでは足りず、デジタルなものを使って情報のやり取りをする方法を教えたり学んだりする必要があるんじゃないか、という意見だと思われます。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(#^.^#)

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

現在の学生たちと教師たちにどんな助言をしますか? 今こそ"リテラシー"をいう言葉の意味を再考するときである。私達はかつてリテラシーを読み書きの能力として考えていた。今、私達は読み書きのはるか先のことを考える必要がある。私達すべてはビデオ、写真、ブログ、ウィキ、オンライン会議やその他のデジタルメディア上での創作や共同の方法を学ぶ必要があるのだ。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! またお願いします(^_-)-☆

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

What is Michael Wesch's main idea in the second paragraph? Most teachers today do not teach literacy. Today's students no longer need to learn how to read and write. Today's students need to learn more than just reading and writing. Schools should teach digital literacy and not reading and writing.

• 和訳お願いします

We can now reach out and connect with many people online. Learn to access on the Internet or in classroom. Learn to use different kinds of digital media.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳お願いします

HOW HAS TECHNOLOGY CHANGED THE WAY WE LEARN? Most importantly the web now gives us the opportunity to publish our own work. Instead of simply watching TV,we can create and edit our own videos. Instead of just reading a magazine, we can write our own articles and documents and publish them. There are now 1.4 billion people connected online, so we can use the work we create to reach out and connect with large numbers of people.

• 和訳おねがいします!!!

Under these circumstances, the best approach to computer literacy might be to stress the limitations and abuses of the machine, showing the students how little they need it to develop their autonomous powers of thought.

• 和訳

Sorry we were just informed by our supplier that the item is delayed and we won’t get the battery in stock for another week. We do have 2 other kinds of batteries available right now, the 52.8AH and the 26Ah. 52.8Ah is bigger than your current order and the 26Ah is smaller than that. Would you like to switch to any of these 2 batteries or wait for the current one? We could issue you a refund too if you can’t wait. 誰か和訳お願いできないでしょうか 困っています。。。

• 和訳お願いします

This can be difficult when teachers and students do not have access to the Internet, but the core skills can be practiced in classrooms without technology. One of the most important skills we must now learn is collaboration, and this can be practiced on a chalkboard, whiteboard, or even a simple piece of paper. We can learn to listen to one another, use each other's strengths, and practiced working together in any environment.

• 和訳お願いします!

"It's been considered a mark of very hard work and movement into a higher and wealthier social class to get very little sleep. "Now I think people need to be educated that allowing enough time for sleep is the most reliable way to promote alertness behind the wheel and on the job." お願いします(>_<)

• 文の構造と和訳

VOAの一節なんですが二行目の,and so characterizing以下が わかりません。どの部分が主語で訳はどうなりますか? それより前は「火星に行けるかは問題ではなくなった、いつ行くか 宇宙飛行士をどのようにして守るかが問題だ」というような意味だと思いますが... 火星探査のお話のインタヴューの部分なのですがどなたか教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 I think it’s never really been a question of if we can go to Mars. It’s a matter of when we go, how do we best-protect our astronauts, and so characterizing the radiation environment in terms of the types of radiation that we observe and when it’s the worst and when we’d need to take precautionary measures, I think, is one of the things that we’re, we’re learning from RAD.

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。