Controversial Issue: The Effects of Alcohol on Health

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Drinking alcohol is a controversial issue with potential serious health consequences.
  • The reading section argues that drinking can lead to addiction and increase the risk of heart attack, while pregnancy and drinking are a dangerous combination due to the risk of premature birth.
  • However, the lecture presents a different perspective, suggesting that moderate drinking can have positive effects, such as lower risk of heart attack compared to non-drinkers.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文法ミス指摘してください

Drinking alcohol is a controversial issue. The reading section clam that drinking sometimes made you addicted and give a serious problems to your healthy situation. For example, drinkers are more often have a heart attack. In case of pregnant, drinking is absolutely bad because drinking cause premature birth. On the other hand, the lecture believes that moderate drinking make you better. For example, some studies show us that light drinkers has less risk to become a hear attack then people who do not drink at all. What is more, in case of moderate drinkers have much less risk than non-drinkers.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wy1
  • ベストアンサー率23% (331/1391)
回答No.1

質問というか書き込み場所が間違っています。英語の方へ質問すべきです。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください

All people including all sex and age feel stressed about a variety of life living. We cannot avoid feeling stressed. For instance, a bay feels a lot of pressure when he/she was born, which is a first time to feel it. There are two types of ways how people feel stressed. Type A people feel more stressed because they are more competitive and aggressive. What’s more, they have more risky to get a heart attack. On the other hand, Type B people are more easygoing. They do not usually feel stressed a lot. The time passes more slowly. They enjoy their life more than Type A.

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください

Historically, capital punishment has been for murder is widely used all over the world. A lot of people believe that capital punishment can refrain a case of murder, however, opponents believe the capital punishment is evil. There are three reasons, considering its immoral, not effective and practical aspects. First, capital punishment is immoral. Opponents believe that a thought of killing murder is a bad thing, even murders killed people. They always regard killing people as evil. Second, opponents insist that capital punishment is absolutely ineffective way of stopping the case of murder. According to scholar, they clamed that the death penalty is only as effective as the long-term imprisonment. Third, the death penalty is unfair. Racial prejudice sometimes makes judgment unfair. For example, white people tend to give a big penalty to black or another colors.

• 文法や表現のおかしなところを指摘していただけると

ライティングの勉強中なのですが、添削してもらえる人がいなくて困っています。 文法や表現のおかしなところを指摘していただけると幸いです。 The passage says that "success career” means fainancial stability and material affluence and if you want them, you had better go to field in a medicine or in a low. On the other hand, in the lecture, the speaker says that career in a medicine or in a low isn’t need for good life. First, while in the passage money is important factor for success, the professor pointed out that money isn’t necessarrily important. So, you needn’t go to fields on a medicine or a low, or reputable university, according to the professor. Second, there is also difference about how you should choice major between the writer and the speaker. The writer insists that you should carefully consider best major and focus in the university, but the speaker recommended that you choice major or focus depending on your interesting. Finally, the professor critisized the students who only study in the universuty life, which is recommend in the passage, and insist that it is imprtant for students to experience a variety of activity. In the conclusion, there are three different points about success career between the writer and the profssor.

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 文法問題いくつか。

1.It was in To Have and Have Not, the first movie Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall starred in together , ( ) Bacall uttered her famous line ' If you need anything ,just whistle (A) that (B) where (C) which (D) who B) where では駄目ですか? 2.I have lived here for three years. は間違いですか? for→sinceに変える問題。 3.「彼はおしゃべりではありません」 を英訳したいんですが、 He is a man of silence では駄目ですか? 4.. アルクのサイトで could care less couldn't care less この二つがまったく同じ意味だったんですが 入力ミスではないんですか?

• 英語の文法ミス教えてください 至急

1 My most favorite character in this book is Finkle. He is a religious man and lives in loneliness. The reason why he was absorbed in his religion was he could not belong anywhere in social world. He had never loved anyone, and he had lived without knowledge of himself. He said in a strained manner, "that I came to God not because I love Him, but because I did not." He had to believe the god because he did not have any ideas what he should rely on. I like Finkle because I easily feel empathy to him. 2 This question is a kind of tricky. I believe that Salzman was saying “Jewish prayer for the Dead” because Salzman said "Like an animal. Like a dog. For her to be poor was a sin. This is why to me she is dead now." This implies that his daughter must have committed something sin, and Salzman was ashamed of it. That is why Salzman regarded his daughter as a dead. So Salzman said that phrase for Finkle and Stella. 3 I believe that Salzman engineered the meeting between Finkle and Stella. As a father, Salzman wants Stella to get marriage to someone. However, Salzman thought that Salzman was a sinful person. So nobody wants to get marriage to Stella. So Salzman just manipulate Salzman to get marriage to Stella.

• 英語の和訳

だれかこの英語の訳を教えてください。 The purpose of your report is to show that you have studied the textbook. Below you can see information about 5 different situations. For each situation,read the Information and then write a conversation, that you think the people (sometimes you are one of them) might have in that situation. Do the same for all of the situations. You must write 5 conversations in all. Each conversation must be 80~100 words long (no more,no less). In each conversation that you write you must use 3 phrases of expressions taken from your textbook. Please underline the phrases that you use and write the textbook page number above your writing.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

For example as Table 1shows, the amount of magnesium in brown rice is seven time as much as that in white rice.Whole-wheat bread contain more than three time the amount of it than in white breads.There is also a large different in the amoun of potassium between refined grain foods and whole-grain foods.However,some minerals are contained in larger amounts in refined grain foods. For example, the same amount of sodium is contained in both white rice and brown rice, but white bread contains more of it than whole-wheat bread.

• 英字新聞の訳のアドバイスをお願いします

英字新聞を訳してみました。( )内は意訳です。意訳しすぎなような気もします。 アドバイスをいただけると嬉しいです。 どなたかよろしくお願いします。 NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Adults who have a drink or two per day may have a lower diabetes risk than teetotalers -- and the link does not appear to be explained by moderate drinkers' generally healthier lifestyle, a new study finds. A number of studies have found an association between moderate drinking and a relatively lower risk of developing type 2 diabetes. However, whether that reflects a benefit of alcohol has been unclear. A central issue is the fact that, compared with both non-drinkers and heavy drinkers, moderate drinkers tend to have a generally healthier lifestyle. In the new study, researchers found that among more than 35,000 Dutch adults followed for a decade, those who averaged a drink or two per day were 45 percent less likely than teetotalers to develop type 2 diabetes. ニューヨーク(ロイターヘルス) 1日に少し飲む人は、絶対禁酒主義者より、より低い糖尿病のリスクを得るかもしれない。(毎日少し飲む人は全く飲まない人より糖尿病になりにくいかもしれない。) また、この関連は、一般的に健康的な人のライフスタイルの節度ある愛飲家に関していえば、説明されたとは思えない新しい研究分野である。(普通の健康的なライフスタイルの愛飲家について説明できたとは思えない未知の研究分野である) 多くの研究は、節度ある愛飲家と発症の相対的に低いリスクの2型糖尿病の関連が見出されている。(多くの研究により,節度ある愛飲家と相対的に発症しにくい2型糖尿病の関係が分かっている) しかしながら、アルコールの恩恵がもたらされるかどうかは、明確になっていない。 中心的な課題は、飲まない人とヘビードリンカーについて比較された因子である。(最も重要な問題は,飲まない人とヘビードリンカーについて比較された因子である) 節度ある愛飲家はもっと健全なライフスタイルをとりがちである。(節度ある愛飲家は健全な生活習慣をとりがちである) 新しい研究において、研究者は35000人以上のオランダ人(成人)を追跡した中で、発見したことであるが、平均一日に少し飲む人は、絶対的禁酒主義者より2型糖尿病の発症が45%低いリスクだった。(新しい研究では、35000人以上のオランダ人成人を追跡調査した結果、毎日少し飲む人は全く飲まない人より2型糖尿病発症のリスクが45%低減した)

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,