• 締切済み

slaveになりきって英語で日記を書いてください!

今、私は留学をしているのですがPretend that you are slave. White a journal/Diary entry that describes one part of the slave journey. という宿題が出されたのですがなんて書けば良いでしょうか…、もちろん英語で…。 誰か助けてください!!

みんなの回答

• mota_miho
  • ベストアンサー率16% (396/2454)
回答No.3

And with the early dawn moving right along, I couldn't buy an eyeful of sleep. And in the aching night under satellites, I was not received. Built with stolen parts, A telephone in my heart, Someone get me a priest, To put my mind to bed. This ringing in my head, Is this a cure , Or is this a disease?  

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

僕は、書けそうもありませんが、これは#1さん の Massa's in de cold, cold ground の歌です。     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1AP5_5M3Y     http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Massa%27s_in_de_Cold_Ground

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • spring135
  • ベストアンサー率44% (1487/3332)
回答No.1

Round de meadows am a ringing De darkey's mournful song While de mocking bird am singing Happy as de day am long Where de ivy am a creeping O'er de grassy mound Dare old massa am sleeping Sleeping in de cold, cold graound Down in de cornfield Hear dat mournful sound All de darkeys am a weeping Massa's in de cold, cold gound

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の分かる方教えて下さい

You must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. この文のbest とwhatの品詞とここでの日本語の意味を教えてもらえませんか?

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.

• 英語日記16 人種とは

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです So, today I want to talk about the race problem. What image(s)複数形?? do you have when you would be asked “race problems”. The population of the America consists of four major ethic groups. White and black and Hispanic then we are. I have a friend who is actually Chinese, but he has grown up in the USA. So, what do you think about oh his race?? Chinese or American or something else?? I think that he is both of them. We are a little of biological difference, and we don’t need to decide who is the most superior. We tend to decide which one is the best. We must have confidence of yourselfe. My favorite song AOZORA was mede by HIROTO. He is singer of THE BLUEHEARTS. He said in his word what of me do you understand from the colors of the color and eyes of my skin? I really agree with that. Don’t you think so?? bookaholicさんはなぜ昔に留学していたのにいまだに英語の細かい文法までおぼえてるのですか??

• 英語日記24 死刑制度

今回も文法がわからんとこはしらべずにしたので間違いが多いとおもいます!!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです What do you think of a idea the death penalty. There are many countries adopt the death penalty. Japan is one of them. I want to just ask you that you think you agree with this system?? I guess that there are many opinion of this system. victim`s family probably hope that the murder is going to die, but how about murder`s family?? They think feel too bad when they hear their son going to die, even if he is murder. This is my opinion, so please don’t hurt your feeling even if hear my opinion. I think death penalty is also one of crimes. Please thinking about it simply. Were you taught the thing that you shouldn’t revenge just because you feel disgusting. It has a in consistency, doesn’t it??

• 英語

つぎの文和訳してください When you travel alone,you have thrilling experience and chance to meet all kinds of people. Deciding on each day's plan that very day is like living in a story without anyplot. If you miss your bus and take another,your life will take a different turn. I have learned from this journey that chance encounters with people are an important part of life.

• 英語日記7 人は変われるのか??

英語日記7 人は変われるのか?? 英語日記7?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 Can humans change?? As proverb has it says that the child is father to the man <三つ子の魂百まで>. Are you for or against the proposal? It is difficult for us to decide which one is true. However we can make to try changing ourselves. Many people want to change to a new person. However I think that one person does it by the hundreds. You must make effort more than other people if you want to change. It is most important to sustain not lose your heart. <私も変わるために今現在努力しています>この部分がなんと英文で言えば分りません。 内容は気にしないでください

• 年賀状の英語について。

友達にもらった年賀状に、 Hou are you doing? I hope that this year will be a happy and prosperous one for you. と書いてありました。 これの日本語訳を教えてください。

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 英語を訳していただきたいです。

ある長文の中である五つの例文を訳していただきたいです。 1.But one is the richer in true and useful wisdom, the more one reads. 2.There are so many good books in the world that it is foolish to waste time on one that does not give you pleasure and profit (unless reading it is a requirement to pass an examination, or something like that). 3.However, if you find yourself bored by a book that many well-informed people regard as important and readable, be fair with yourself and confess that perhaps the shortcoming is not in the book but in you. 4.A book which now seems dull or difficult will prove easy to grasp and fascinating to read when you are more mature intellectually. 5.They lack the background and the maturity of mind necessary to meet the author of the book on his own intellectual level. 長ったらしいですが、分かる方は教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語で質問

Good evening, Mr.Sasaski. No one was home but Mom left a message for me. It says that I have to give you this box of tissues. Actually, they are for you. You are going yo cry! この英文は,お別れのsurprise partyでの一場面です。 文中の they are for youのtheyは、this box of tissuesを受けてるんだと思うんですけど、 そこで、this box of tissuesは、単数であるから they are for youは、 this is for youになるんじゃないの?・・・・・何か勘違いしてるのかな? すみませんが教えて下さい。