• 締切済み

"The Lawyer's Will" の犯人

http://www.mysterynet.com/solveit/previous/solution/ 上の、ミステリ― "The Lawyer's Will" by Hy Conradなんですが、 答えが削除されています。 どなたか、犯人とその理由を教えていただけませんか。 犯人はわかりますが、理由がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• brillia
  • ベストアンサー率15% (3/20)
回答No.1

削除された理由は判りますよ あなただけで無く 誰でも見れるサイトなので 犯人が判ったら 面白く無い人も居ます こう言うのは 個人的に しないと駄目だと思いますよ

appleapple
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• The shops will be closed by now.

English Grammar in Use という本にこのような文章がありました。 It's too late to go shopping . The shops are open only until 5.30. They'll be closed by now. この文章の will は、以下の文で使われている will と感覚的に同じものでしょうか。 Don't phone Ann now. She'll be busy. そしてもし同じならこの will が使われるシチュエーションにはどんなものがありますか?一応自分で例を考えました。 十年くらい前に神戸であった酒鬼薔薇という男の事件で、前日の夜のうちに校門のところに殺害した男の子の首を置いておいた犯人が、翌午前中に、'The school will be in a shambles now.' と独言を言うシーンです。

• will have come と will be coming の違い

次の選択問題に関してなのですが(答えはア)、ウとエがだめな理由はわかるのですが、なぜ、イはだめなのでしょうか?その理由を説明してほしいです。 問題)The ambassador ( ) to Japan this September for a special meeting of the Advisory Committee. アwill be coming イwill have come ウwill visit エwill be gone お願いします。

• 翻訳していただけないでしょうか?

翻訳機を使ってみましたがよくわかりませんでした;; I AM MR.PRINCE WILL PERSONAL ADVISER TO MISS KATE EYADEMA, YOU HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT YOU WILLINESS AND READNESS TO HANDLE HER FUND FOR HER. YOU SHOULD NOW INTRUDOCUE YOURSELF TO ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOUR STATANDED TO HANDLE THE MONEY. THEREFORE, I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH A LAWYER WHO WILL HELP YOU TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME TO ENABLE YOU STAND AS THE BENEFICARY OF THE FUND BY THE INSTRUACTION FROM MISS KATE E.EYADEMA. THE LAWYER SAID THAT YOU HAVE TO SEND THE SUM OF US$4,300.00 DOLLRAS TO GET ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND SEND TO YOU BY COURIER SERVICE TO ENABLE THE BANK TRANSFER THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. MOREOVER AFTER GOING THROUGH THE DO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL GET THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE HIM START THE JOB REGARDS PRINCE WILL

• 英語の問題です。解説していただけるとありがたいです。

分からない問題があり、教えていただけると助かります。 問.The news will have been talked ( ) midnight. 選択肢. 1.about 2.about by 3.by 4.by about 自分の考え方では、"talk about"はセットの言葉なので直後にabout、「~まで」の意で続けてby、で答えは2なのですがどうやら間違っているようでした。(解答を無くしてしまいハッキリと分からないので…) ぜひ、解法を教えてください。

• will be taking/ will have been taking/ must takeどれが正しいか?

"Jane won't be able to attend the party tonight? Why not?" "She says her son's caught a cold and she ( ) care of him." (1) must be taking (2) must have taken (3) will be taking (4) will have been taking (センター試験1999年追試験) 答えは(3)ですが、なぜ(4)は駄目なのでしょうか?「息子が風邪を引いて(過去)から、パーティーがあるときまでずっと息子の看病をしているだろうから」というふうに考えられませんか? さらに、must takeは駄目ですか?駄目ならその理由を教えていただけると幸いです。 syoshioka99

• the world's と world の違い

テキストの中で、次の文章を見掛けました。 With more efficient transportation also emerging, it will not be long before cheap food can reach the world’s poor individuals. The world population is expected to be around 10 billion by 2050. As long as political corruption exists, world poverty cannot be eliminated. the world's と 形容詞のworld はどのように使い分けるのかを教えてもらえるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• if you will ってどんな意味?

アメリカ人が、頻繁に if you will と言う表現を会話の中で話します。今一、意味がわかりません。どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか? http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/if+you+will.html には、 'If you will' is used as a way of making a concession in a sentence: He wasn't a very honest person, a liar if you will. Here, it is used a way of accepting that the reader or listener might think of the person as a liar, but without commit the writer or speaker to that position fully. と説明されています。 そうすると「君たちもそう思うんじゃないかと思うけど」みたいなニュアンスになるかと思うのですが、 その他の説明として、 1. If you will February 11, 2011 Urban Word of the Day 1. An phrase overused by those trying to sound sophisticated and/or intelligent. 2. A phrase used frequently by Tobias Bluth from Arrested Development. Tobias: You could say I'm, if you will, 'buy curious' Man: I can "sprinkle the pudding" if you will. これは、「あなたが望むなら」に聞こえます。 2. if you will an overused saying, that asks for your permission to say something differently than expected, usually because the person speaking is illiterate and can't think of the correct way of saying it. The weatherman said that a catagory 5 hurricane named Debbie, a big ass storm, if you will, would be hitting New York City this week. これは、if you will forgive meって感じですね。「こんな言い方してごめんなさい。」と補足している感じですね。 3. if you will A phrase used to excuse the lack for a better word and/or kill any awkward tension in the air after mentioning something mildly aggressive or sexual. She used... a gargantuan amount of force on him, if you will. これも、if you will forgive meって感じですね。「こんな言い方してごめんなさい。」と補足している感じですね。 結局、willの使い方がよくわかりません。後ろに何か省略されているのか、意志としての意味が強いのか、もやもやしています。 どなたか教えていただけませんでしょうか?

• "The economic cost of removing depr

"The economic cost of removing depreciation on buildings will be borne primarily by the american business sector," KPMG's report said, predicting the result would be lower-quality buildings because of fewer incentives to reinvest in capital and possibly higher rents as landlords recovered lost tax deductions. の部分ですが、税制の部分で難しく良く分かりません。 要約でも結構ですのでお願い出来ないでしょうか?

• The trouble is that the b

ジャグラーの間でよく言われる言葉に、'The trouble is that the balls go where you throw them.' というものがあるそうなのですが、これはどういう意味でしょうか? 投げようと思っているところにボールが来る(から困る)、という意味ですか? たとえば、以下のように使われていました。 Ron Graham: "There's a well-known saying in juggling: 'The trouble is that the balls go where you throw them.' It's just you. It's not the phases of the moon, or someone else's fault. It's like chess. It's all out in the open. Mathematics is really there, for you to discover. The Prime Number Theorem was the same theorem before people were here, and it will be the same theorem after we're all gone. It's the Prime Number Theorem." http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/09/05/381188/-Paul-Erd-337-s-160-The-Man-Who-Loved-Numbers# よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

All of the bad luck can be explained by chance. The curse probably made Evalyn McLean's husband ill. Several deaths have been caused by the curse. The Smithsonian Institution will probably have bad luck in the future.