• ベストアンサー

will have come と will be coming の違い

次の選択問題に関してなのですが(答えはア)、ウとエがだめな理由はわかるのですが、なぜ、イはだめなのでしょうか?その理由を説明してほしいです。 問題)The ambassador ( ) to Japan this September for a special meeting of the Advisory Committee. アwill be coming イwill have come ウwill visit エwill be gone お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#27172
noname#27172
回答No.1

イは未来完了形ですね。未来完了形は単独で使われることは少なく、なんらかの時間の相関関係を表す従属節を伴います。

cherin-2
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 それで、本当に、納得、すっきりしました。 そういわれると、「by that time」とかがよく文末に付いているのを、未来完了でよく見ます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

1It's already ten. It's high time you ( ) in bed. アare イhave been ウwere エwill be 2If it were not for the rain, we ( ) hiking today. アcan go イwould go ウmay well go エwere able to go 3( ) greenhouse effect, the climate on the earth would be much colder. アAgainst イWithout ウUnless エNot 4( ) for the doctor's great skill in the operation, he wouldn't be alive now. アWithout イUnless ウBut エNot 5But for the medicine, the patient ( ). アhas been dead イhad been dead ウmay have been dead エmight have been dead 6Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I ( ) to the station to meet you. アwent イwould have gone うhad gone エ would go 7I could tell who he was from his accent; ( ) I wouldn't have known it was him. アhowever イtherefore ウfor エotherwise 8Jack had a skiing accident yesterday, but he's all right. He is lucky, because he ( ) hurt himself badly. アcould have イmight ウshould エwill have 9I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( ) in such a trouble now. アhaven't イwould be ウwould havd been エwouldn't be 3,4辺りが良く分かりませんでした。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1He sat all afternoon () TV. アwatching イwas watching ウhad watched エwatched 2Don't walk about with your shirt () out. アhanging イto hang ウhung エbeing hung 3She lay on the bed with her () and soon fell asleep. アarms folded イarms folding ウfold arms エfolding arms 4I am sorry () to you much earlier. アnot to reply イnot have replied ウhave not replied エnot to have replied 5I have a strong objection () treated like this. アto be イwhether I am ウto being エwhether I should be 6() that he had a talent for languages, he decided to train as an interpreter. アBeing realized イRealize ウRealizing エTo realize 7Not () which course to take, I decided to ask for advice. アbeing known イto know ウknown エknowing 8() alone by himself, how lonely the poor child must have felt! アLeave イLeft ウWas left エLeaving 9() all the material that the teacher assigned, he was able to get full marks. アTo read イTo have read ウHaving to read エHaving read 10 I will visit your home by all means, (). アweather permitting イwheather permits ウweather will be permitting エweather is permitting

• リットル・デシリットル・ミリリットルの計算方法教えて下さい

・かさの多い順に左から記号を書きます。  正しいのはどれでしょう。 ア16dl イ1300ml ウ1l7dl エ900ml  (1)ア→ウ→イ→エ  (2)ウ→ア→イ→エ  (3)ウ→イ→ア→エ  (4)エ→イ→ア→ウ ○1l=10dl 1l=1000ml というのを教科書で習ったのですがすべて同じ単位 にそろえる事ができないのですが,どうやって 教えたらいいのでしょう…? 親の私がなやんでしまって^^; すいません!教えてください。

• 国語 文法 助詞 

http://okwave.jp/qa/q9237816.html この質問をした者です ここでは、自分の考えを書きながら皆さんの考えを聞こうかなと思います (1)イは終助詞で、ウは並立ですよね  では、アとエは何なのでしょうか (2)イは強調でエは(だけを)に書き換えられるやつですよね  では、アとウは何なのでしょうか (3)エが添加ですよね (4)問題は類推ですか?  ならば、アが類推なので、それが答えですよね  では、イとウとエは何でしょうか。 (5)アの「その価値に気づかない」は誤りで「散歩していた」が正解です  アは動作の平行、ウは確定の逆接、エは動作の平行  では、イと問題文は何なのでしょうか (6-1)問題文が類推、エも類推   では、アとイとウは何なのでしょうか (6-2)「だけ」に置き換えるとアが変えられて    イは数量?ウは動作の終了?    エは何でしょうか (7)問題文が強調、イが強調、ウは仮定の逆接   アとエは何でしょうか (8)問題が添加なので、答えはア   エが類推   イとウは何なのでしょうか (9)問題文が動作の平行なので、答えはア   イは確定の逆接   ウとエは何でしょうか (10)問題文が確定の逆接、アが添加?エは動詞+「の」で体言と同じ働きになる「に」は?    イとウは何でしょうか (11-1)問題が場所なので、答えはウ、エは材料    アとイはなんですか? (11-2)問題が確定の逆接なので、答えはウ    アとイとエは何でしょうか (11-3)問題が場所なので答えはウ、エは確定の逆接    アとイはなんですか? (12)アは接続助詞、イは 形容動詞、    ウとエとオはなんでしょうか 回答をいただいたのですが、よく分かりませんでした 自分の言ってる事が正しいかどうか、意味、用法は何かを答えていただけると 嬉しいです ご回答お願いします。  

• 中学の穴埋め問題です。お願いします。

(  )内に入るものを選びなさい。と言う問題です。 “Show me your passport,please.” “(    )” ア yes,you can. イ yes,you do. ウ Here it is. エ Sure. I can. それで、アとエが違うのは分かるのですが、イとウのどちらが正解なのか分かりません。 模範解答ではウになっています。なぜイではだめで、ウなら良いのか理由を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 会話表現の問題です。

分かっていそうな問題もありましたが、念のため、全問載せました。丸つけをしてみたいと思います。 各問題で、ポイントや、解答のカギとなるものがありましたら、一言でも結構ですのでつけていただけると、見直しに助かります。そして【B】の問題だけ、訳がほしいです。 特に知りたい問題は、【A】の5、6のような問題です。この見極めかたを知りたいです。どれか迷ってしまいます。 【A】 1 “I´ve caught a bad cold.”“That´s()bad.”   アvery イtoo ウa little エhardly 2 ()come and see me this evening?   アWhy don´t we イWhy don´t you ウLet´s エHow about 3 “Passport,please.”“()it is.”   アThere イYes ウHere エCertainly 4 “I like traveling alone.”“(),too.”   アSo イMe ウYes エMine 5 “Didn´t you go there?”“()”   アYes,I did. イYes,I didn´t. ウNo,I did. エNo,I didn´t. 6 “I met him yesterday.”“Oh,()?”   アare you イdon´t you ウdid you エdidn´t you 7 Please()yourself at home.   アmake イlet ウget エease 8 ()yourself to the cake,please.   アEat イGet ウHelp エTake 9 “May I take your order?”“()…I´d like the special lunch.”   アLet´s take it イLet´s not ウLet me see エLet you decide 10 I´ll()you very much when you are gone.   アremember イmiss ウsee エhit 11 There´s no need to be upset.Take it().   アsimple イcomfortable ウeasy エrelaxing 12 Who´s(),please?   アyou イtelephone ウname エcalling 13 The line is().   アtalking イfull ウbusy エcrowded 【B】 1 A:I wonder if the typhoon is coming.Will it stop raining soon?   B:()   アI´m afraid not. イI don´t think that. ウNo,I´m not. エYes,I have. 2 A:Takeshi,you have a phone call.   B:()   アGoing! イComing! ウGive me your number,please. エThank you,I will. 3 A:Excuse me.Do you have the time?   B:()   アNo,I´m free. イIt´s 3:45. ウTime is money. エSorry,I don´t have much time. 4 A:I´m nervous.I have a job interview tomorrow.   B:()   アGood job! イGood work! ウGood word! エGood luck! 5 A:Would you mind my opening the window?   B:(),not at all.   アCertainly イYes ウDo エNo 6 A:How come you are here?   B:()   アI come here on time. イI come here by train. ウI worked because the bus was    crowded. エBecause I am supposed to be here. 【C】 1 誰かに何かを言われたが、よく分からないので聞き返すとき。   アSame to you. イI beg your pardon? ウHow are things? エBless you! 2 友人のパーティーを楽しんだ後、おいとまするとき。   アThank you,I´ve had a great time. イThis party was very funny,thank you.    ウI´m sorry that I didn´t stay longer. エExcuse me for missing the party. 以上です。

• 小5の算数です

問題 0より大きい4つの数、ア・イ・ウ・エが有ります。 4つの数の大きさが次のような関係のとき ア・イ・ウ・エを 左から小さい順に書きましょう  ア=イ×1.2  ウ=イ×0.9  エ=ア÷0.8 と、言う問題です。 甥っ子の為に頑張ってみたのですが自信が無くて。。。 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の宿題ができません。

It(ア)will(イ)hot(ウ)tomrrow(エ) このア、イ、ウ、エの中にgetを入れないといけないんですが、どこにいれるんですか。 わたしは、イだと思うんですが、動詞が二つ並んでもいいのかっと思いました。 そして、getをいれた形の訳もお願いします。 現在、中二です。 中二レベルの解説もお願いします。

• 英語

英語の記号問題です。 1Could you call me back if it is not convenient for you () now? アtalk イtalking ウto talk エto talking 2Iliked her house, but I hadn't expected it () so small. アbe イof being ウto be エto being 3My father doesn't mind () sleeping late on Sundays. アmy イI ウmine エmyself 4Takeshi is devoting all his time and energy () English. アstudying イto studying ウto study エstudy 5Would you mind () an eye on my luggage while I make a phone call? アto keep イif you will keep ウthat you keep エkeeping 6When you are in the US, you must get usad to (). アdrive right イdriving on the right ウdriving for the right エdrive by the right 7The question () at today's meeting is whether we should postpone the plan till next month. アdiscussing イis discussed ウto be fiscussed エto be discussing 8A good teacher allows students () something new by themselves. アdiscover イdiscovered ウto discover エdiscovering 9My friends were warned () the mountain in such bad weather. アin climbing イnot to climb ウof no climbing エto climb 10 The boy opened the window, although his mother told him (). アdon't do イnot do it ウnot to エto not

• 正誤問題

お願いします。 文中のア~エのうち、誤った英語を含んだ部分を選ぶ問題です。 (誤りがない場合もある) 1)He ア(took a taxi) to イ(the Tokyo Station) and was ウ(just in time) to エ(see his uncle off). 2)The girl ア(has gone) to Mexico City イ(by herself) ウ(a couple of) days ago to エ(join her family). 3)ア(A Mr. Johnson) called イ(during your absence). He ウ(wants) to discuss the schedule エ(for next month). 4)"You look ア(tired). Will you have イ(any coffee)?" "No ウ(thanks). That'll エ(keep me awake) all night." 1)イ(the Tokyo Station) → Tokyo Station 2)3)誤りは見つけられませんでした。 4)イ(any coffee) → some coffee よろしくお願いします。