英語学習初心者のための選択肢を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語学習初心者が選択肢を教えてください。
  • 質問文章の英文に当てはまる語句を選んでください。
  • 質問文章には英文の空欄に選択肢を埋める必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習をはじめてまもないものです。次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.While he was talking , the author became very ( ) about the subject he was writing about. [entertainer/enthusiastic/experienced] 2.Ken has already ( ) his final paper. [substituted /submitted/subjected] 3.Staff ( ) is one of the elements a manager has to oversee. [elements /effect / efficiency] 4.This room becomes very hot and ( ) in summer. [humid/hostile/humble] 5.All the line workers in the factory have to follow strict safety ( ). [process/procedures/production] 6.Since our budget is very tight shis year , we have to seriously discuss the ( ) of remodeling the office. [survey/estimation/capability/feasibility] 7.The company had to sell off most of its ( ) after it began losing money because of a flaw in its product. [investigations/investments/inventories/integrations] 8.Because the ( ) system is inadequate ,a the air in this factory is dusty and can cause damage to the machinery. [circulation/breathing/respiration/ventilation] 9.One of my colleagues is being transferred to our ( ) in Singapore next month. [subordinate/adjuvant/subsidiary/adjunct] 10.The ( ) of contaminated water into the river has led to the deterioration of the bay area's abunadant resources. [omission/emission/transmission/operation] 11.The sleep ( ) by some drugs shows different brain wave paterns than normal rest. [induced/introduced/seduced/refused] 12.The recent ( ) of local citizens indicates that most don't agree with the idea of inviting a big manufacturing company to build a plant in this residential area. [poll/election/vote/tally] 13.The victims taken to the hospital after the explosion were all in ( ) condition. [worrisome/severe/critical/urgent] 14.Most of the medical expenses you had last year are ( ) when you file your tax return. [producible / reducible/contradictable/deductible] 15.The two companies had been negotiating the deal , for seceral weeks , but ( ) they came to an agreement. [eventually/equivalently/therefore/consequently]

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • seomire
  • ベストアンサー率56% (396/701)
回答No.1

1. enthusiastic 2. submitted 3. efficiency 4. humid 5. procedures 6. feasibility 7. inventories 8. circulation 9. subsidiary 10. emission 11. induced 12. poll 13. critical 14. deductible 15. eventually

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

1. enthusiastic 2. submitted 3. efficiency one of the elements (which) a manager has to oversee oversee するのは elements ですので,何の問題もありません。 4. humid 5. procedures 6. feasibility 7. inventories 8. ventilation 9. subsidiary 10. emission 11. induced 12. poll 13. critical 14. deductible 15. eventually

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

1.While he was talking , the author became very (enthusiastic) about the subject he was writing about. 2.Ken has already (submitted) his final paper. 3.Staff (efficiency) is one of the elements a manager has to oversee. →to oversee what??という感じがしますがーー 4.This room becomes very hot and (humid) in summer. 5.All the line workers in the factory have to follow strict safety (procedures). 6.Since our budget is very tight shis year , we have to seriously discuss the (feasibility) of remodeling the office.  → shis→this 7.The company had to sell off most of its (inventories) after it began losing money because of a flaw in its product. 8.Because the (ventilation) system is inadequate ,a the air in this factory is dusty and can cause damage to the machinery. →ventilation systemで換気装置の意味 →a the air→ the air 9.One of my colleagues is being transferred to our (subsidiary) in Singapore next month. 10.The (emission) of contaminated water into the river has led to the deterioration of the bay area's abunadant resources. 11.The sleep (induced) by some drugs shows different brain wave paterns than normal rest. 12.The recent (poll) of local citizens indicates that most don't agree with the idea of inviting a big manufacturing company to build a plant in this residential area. 13.The victims taken to the hospital after the explosion were all in (critical) condition. 14.Most of the medical expenses you had last year are (deductible) when you file your tax return.  → tax-deductibleとも言います。 15.The two companies had been negotiating the deal , for seceral weeks , but (eventually) they came to an agreement.  → seceral→several 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題お願いします!

英語の問題お願いします! 五問あります! 空所に入れるのに最も適当な語 句を下の(1)~(4)から1つずつ選 んでください。 1.The climate of my city is like () . (1)London (2)its London (3)those of London (4)that of London 2.The interview was very difficul t. They asked me a lot of questio ns, most of () I couldn't answer. (1)that (2)them (3)which (4)whom 3.The school () you need to find is located just around the block. (1)where (2)in which (3)at which (4)which 4.This television series is a () ric her visual experience. (1)more (2)most (3)much (4)very This dress is a little tight for me. please show me () (1)other (2)another (3)each other (4)one 以上のごもんです! よろしくおねがいします(;> <)

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 英語が得意な方おねがいします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の英文と問いにおいて正しい答えを教えてください My watch is the one on the left. I believe it's the best watch in the world. When my minute hand came loose , Ididn't trust anybody local to tighten it. So I sent it to WTAmerica. Even though it was 3 years old at the taime , they repaired it for nothing. And now it keeps perefect time again. Maybe that's why I have about two dozen WorldTime watches , 4 of which are eco-drives. That was 3 years ago , and havent had aproblem since. My oldest eco-drive is about 8 years old. It's in Iraq right now. The soldier wearing it is extremely happy with it. I may not get it ack. (1)What kind of blog is this comment posted on? 1.A blog for war protesters 2.A blog for watch lovers 3.A retired people's Internet community 4.A young people's chat group talking about the Iraqi conflict (2)Which of these statements is ture? 1.This blogger has nearly 20 wrist watches. 2.This blogger has a 3-year-old boy. 3.This blogger is in Iraq. (3)How did this blogger fix his watch? 1.By sending it toIraq. 2.By sending it to WorldTime of America. 3.By taking it to a local repair shop. 4.By changing it over to on eco-drive system.

• 英語得意な方・・・

海外のサイトで腕時計を買おうと思っているのですが、 いつもは和訳ソフトである程度は読めるんですが、今回はうまく和訳出来ずに困っています。 以下の文章なのですが、知りたいのは、 この時計が新品未使用品なのか中古なのか。 実働か不動か。不動の場合はどのようなトラブルか。 箱などの付属品の有無。です。 よろしくお願いします。 THERE IS NOT A WORKING SEIKO MOVEMENT INSIDE THIS CASE. "IT DOES NOT RUN," OPERATE, FUNCTION, OR WORK LIKE A REAL WATCH. THIS CASE IS A NEW SALESMAN'S SAMPLE THAT HAS BEEN HANDLED AND MAY CONTAIN MINOR SCRATCHES. THE WORD "SAMPLE" IS PLACED INSIDE THE CASE BACK ON A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER... "MUST HAVE AT LEAST A 10 FEED BACK SCORE TO PURCHASE" •ALL ORIGINAL "LIMITED EDITION" SEIKO NON-WORKING KINETIC CHRONOGRAPH MEN'S RARE MODERN WATCH, •BLACK AND ROSE GOLD TONE DIAL, • LUMINIOUS HANDS AND MARKERS, •ROTATING BEZEL •DATE, •WATER RESISTANT, •FLAWLESS HARDLEX CRYSTAL, •SCREW SEE THOUGH CASE BACK AND AN •GENUINE ORIGINAL BLACK ION WITH DOUBLE LOCKING CLASP SEIKO BAND... •SELLING AS IS...NO RETURNS... •RETAIL $750.00 WATCH HAS NEVER BEEN WORN IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!! "INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS" E-BAY GLOBAL SHIPPING.... IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IN PURCHASING THIS ITEM, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO CORRECT THE SHIPPING INFORMATION. GLOBAL SHIPPING SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM TO SOME COUNTRIES FROM THE USA. THE CROWN IS GENTLY CEMENTED TO ITS CROWN TUBE AND CAN BE REMOVED BY A WATCHMAKER FOR USE. RETURNS: IF THERE IS A NEGOTIATED RETURN OF ANY KIND; THERE WILL BE A 20% RESTOCKING FEE IMPOSED ON THE REFUND. IT WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING FEES. A REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED ONLY ON ITEMS RETURNED IN EXACT CONDITION THAT THEY WERE INITIALLY SHIPPED AND RETURNS MUST BE SENT BACK WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT. All watches on this listing do not come with box or papers and cannot be guaranteed for waterproofing, even dive watches due to age. Authenticity and description are guaranteed.

• 英語の得意な方 添削お願いいたします

英語の得意な方 添削お願いしますm(_ _)m エイゴタウンよりこちらを紹介していただき、投稿させていただきます。 英語面接を控えており、添削していただきたいと思い、投稿します。厚かましくて申し訳ないです。  ★自己紹介 I experienced office work and secretary's work till now. Then, that time I learned a communication and the importance of plus thinking. It makes use of this, I'd really like to do my best as a professional of the service in your company. ★自己アピール My appeal points are a round face and physical strength. A feeling of relief is given to it to the guest. Because it has physical strength, it doesn't get tired all day long.   It does its best for the guest's satisfaction.  ★志望動機 There are two reasons why it wants to join your company. First, The thing that it is the face which touches first most to the guest Then, as for the second That wonderful teamwork with which a name was decided as with all of the members I'd really like to work as a member, too.  以上です。本当にお恥ずかしい英語ですが、どなたか添削してくだされば幸いです。  

• 英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。)

英語が出来る方助けてください。(かなり困っています。) 今学生をしているのですが400ページほどある英語の専門書を読み始めたのですがこの部分の訳がどうしても出来ないのですが分かる方いませんでしょうか?? 英語が大変苦手で自分の英語力に幻滅しながら頑張ったんですか無理でした。大変困っています。 もし分かる方がいらしたら宜しくお願いします。 The low-coverage energy data for the adsorption of n-hexane and benzene on various non-porous solids in Table 1.4 illustrate the importance of the surface structure of the adsorbent and the nature of the adsorptive. Since n-hexane is a non-polar molecule, Ens>>Esp' and therefore the value of E0 is dependent on the overall dispersion forces and hence on the density of the force centres in the outer part of the adsorbent (i.e. its surface structure). Dehydroxylation of a silica surface involves very little change in surface structure and therefore no significant difference in the value of E0 for n-hexane. However, replacement of the surface hydroxyls by alkylsilyl groups has resulted in much greater effect. In this case the weakening of the adsorbent-adsorbate interactions is mainly due to the fact that the surface modification has resulted in a reduction in the density of the force centres. The polarizabilities of benzene and hexane are very similar, but because of its electronic structure benzene exhibits significant specificity in its interaction with ionic or polar surface (e.g. hydroxylated silica and barium sulphate). Considerable attention has been given to the specificity associated with hydroxylated silica, but some specific adsorbent-adsorbate interactions are enhanced to an even greater to an even greater extent by the exposure at the surface of ionic sites. This is illustrated by benzene data on BaSO4 in Table 1.4 and the nitrogen data on rutile in Table 1.5.

• 英語の得意な方、教えてください。

次の文の下線部が助動詞か本動詞かを答えなさい。 A traveling salesman (1)had to walk so much that his feet often hurt. His doctor told him that salt water (2)was the best thing for them, so the salesman decided to go to the sea for his vacation that year. Since all of the hotels near the sea (3)were expensive, he went to a small hotel far away from the beach. In the morning he went down to the calm sea with a bucket, went over to the lifeguard and asked whether he would (4)be allowed to take a bucket of salt water. The lifeguard (5)seemed very surprised but said, “Yes, although you will (6)have to pay twenty-five cents for it.” The salesman gave the lifeguard twenty-five cents, filled his bucket, took it to his hotel and put his feet in the water. After lunch, he came down to the beach again. The tide (7)had gone out now, so the sea (8)was much lower. The salesman thought, “That man (9)has a very good business. He must (10)have sold thousands of buckets since this morning.” (1)had 助動詞or本動詞 (2)was 助動詞or本動詞 (3)were 助動詞or本動詞 (4)be 助動詞or本動詞 (5)seemed 助動詞or本動詞 (6)have 助動詞or本動詞 (7)had 助動詞or本動詞 (8)was 助動詞or本動詞 (9)has 助動詞or本動詞 (10)have 助動詞or本動詞 以上、宜しく御願い致します。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します