英語の助動詞・本動詞について知りたい | 質問内容の要約

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の文中での助動詞と本動詞の使い分けを教えてください。
  • 英語の助動詞と本動詞の違いについて教えてください。
  • 助動詞と本動詞の役割と意味について教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方、教えてください。

次の文の下線部が助動詞か本動詞かを答えなさい。 A traveling salesman (1)had to walk so much that his feet often hurt. His doctor told him that salt water (2)was the best thing for them, so the salesman decided to go to the sea for his vacation that year. Since all of the hotels near the sea (3)were expensive, he went to a small hotel far away from the beach. In the morning he went down to the calm sea with a bucket, went over to the lifeguard and asked whether he would (4)be allowed to take a bucket of salt water. The lifeguard (5)seemed very surprised but said, “Yes, although you will (6)have to pay twenty-five cents for it.” The salesman gave the lifeguard twenty-five cents, filled his bucket, took it to his hotel and put his feet in the water. After lunch, he came down to the beach again. The tide (7)had gone out now, so the sea (8)was much lower. The salesman thought, “That man (9)has a very good business. He must (10)have sold thousands of buckets since this morning.” (1)had 助動詞or本動詞 (2)was 助動詞or本動詞 (3)were 助動詞or本動詞 (4)be 助動詞or本動詞 (5)seemed 助動詞or本動詞 (6)have 助動詞or本動詞 (7)had 助動詞or本動詞 (8)was 助動詞or本動詞 (9)has 助動詞or本動詞 (10)have 助動詞or本動詞 以上、宜しく御願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)had 助動詞 (2)was 本動詞 (3)were 本動詞 (4)be 助動詞 (5)seemed 本動詞 (6)have 助動詞 (7)had 助動詞 (8)was 本動詞 (9)has 本動詞 (10)have 助動詞

abccdd
質問者

お礼

早速の御回答、本当に感謝致します。 有難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語です。高学歴、英語の得意な方、頭のいい方

次の文を指示に従って書き換えなさい。括弧中の単語は下線部のある単語です 1.After (he) (had eaten) a hasty breakfast, (he) (hurried) to the station.(分詞構文を使って複数を単文に) 2.As Alice wrote too rapidly, she made many mistakes.(分詞構文を使って複文を単文に) 3.As there was nothing to read in my room, I went out for a walk.(分詞構文を使って複文を単文に) 4.He complained of his salary being too small for his work.(He complained that 節を使って単文を複文に) 5.He did not take leave and went away.(He went away…) (without…~しないで)を使って 6.He makes mistakes every time he speaks English.(He cannot…withoutを使って)~しないで…できない=~すれば必ず~する) 7.He was proud (that his son had won the Nobel Prize.) (動名詞構文に) be proud of + 名詞や動名詞 8.I am convinced that he will visit us again. (動名詞構文に、7番と同じ) be convinced of (~を確信する) 9.I have no doubt of his having something to do with the affair.(that 節を使って複文に、7,8番の逆) 10.In spite of those three people telling the same story, I could not believe it. (though, although を使って複文に) (3人とも同じことを言ったが、私はその話が信じられなかった) 英語が得意の方、お願い致します

• 英語の得意な方、教えてください。

次の【 】の助動詞の意味として,最適なものを選択肢から選びなさい。 Exercising alone 【can】 be boring.      (1)~してもよい (2)~しなさい (3)~できる (4)時に~のことがある We 【may】 have some rain today.      (1)~かもしれない (2)~してもよい (3)~になりますように (4)~べきだ The doctor 【must not】 allow the patient to be put at risk.      (1)~でないにちがいない (2)~してはいけない (3)~するひつようはない (4)~のはずがない You 【had better】 be careful.      (1)~が義務だ (2)~してもよい (3)~しなくてはいけない (4)~のほうがましだ Five minutes 【ought to】 be enough time.       (1)~かもしれない (2)~しなければならない (3)~のはずだ (4)~べきだ 次の【 】に注目しながら,各文が英語として正しい文かどうかを答えなさい。正しければ「容認可能」で,正しくなければ「容認不可能」で答えなさい。 She 【could】 read when she was four.      容認可能or容認不可能 Yesterday evening, Peter 【could】 watch TV for an hour.      容認可能or容認不可能 I wonder if I 【might】 have a little more cheese.      容認可能or容認不可能 The doctor said that I 【must】 stop smoking.      容認可能or容認不可能 She 【would】 like Fred, but now he means nothing to her.      容認可能or容認不可能 次の【 】の動詞が状態動詞か動作動詞かを答えなさい。 They 【came】 here as immigrants.       動作動詞or状態動詞 The exhibition 【consists】 of 180 drawings.      動作動詞or状態動詞 I'll 【have】 the vegetable plate.      動作動詞or状態動詞 Billy 【thought】 for a moment.       動作動詞or状態動詞 When the twins were born, they 【weighed】 ten pounds.      動作動詞or状態動詞 次の空欄に入れるべき動詞の形を,選択肢から選びなさい。 We ( ) to Boston next week.      (1)goes (2)went (3)gone (4)will go I ( ) to read Harry Potter last week.      (1)begin (2)begins (3)began (4)will begin The train usually ( ) every twelve minutes.      (1)leave (2)leaves (3)leaving (4)will leave I hope she ( ) from shock in a couple of days.      (1)recover (2)recovers (3)recovered (4)will recover Students will be happy when school ( ) over.      (1)be (2)is (3)was (4)will be 次の【 】の意味として最適なものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 The semester 【ends】 next month.      (1)過去 (2)習慣 (3)瞬間的現在 (4)未来 I 【wondered】 if you could help us.      (1)過去の出来事 (2)丁寧 (3)反復 (4)未来 Be careful. The bath-tub 【is going to】 spill over.      (1)意図 (2)拒絶 (3)命令 (4)予測 When will you 【be moving】 to your new house?      (1)意志未来 (2)現在の予測 (3)進行中の未来 (4)必然的な未来 The oak 【is to be found】 all over the world.      (1)運命 (2)可能 (3)義務 (4)予定 次の【 】の意味として最適なものを,選択肢から選びなさい。 I 【have always known】 you were a regular chap.      (1)完了 (2)継続 (3)経験 (4)結果 Marion 【has given】 an interview only once in her life.      (1)完了 (2)継続 (3)経験 (4)結果 I 【was reading】 an economics book last night.      (1)進行中の動作 (2)進行中の習慣的動作 (3)一時的状態 (4)推移的状態 I’【m hoping 】 to take my exam soon.      (1)進行中の動作 (2)進行中の習慣的動作 (3)一時的状態 (4)推移的状態 The carpet 【was fitted】 by the young man.       (1)~に合う (2)~にふさわしい (3)~に合わせる (4)~に相当する 次の【 】に注目しながら,各文が英語として正しい文かどうかを答えなさい。正しければ「容認可能」で,正しくなければ「容認不可能」で答えなさい。 I 【have seen】 her a week ago.      容認可能or容認不可能 I 【am liking】 your sister.      容認可能or容認不可能 You 【are being】 obstinate.      容認可能or容認不可能 John 【is resembled】 by Mike.      容認可能or容認不可能 The nuclear reactor 【was entered】 by a team of scientists for the first time yesterday      容認可能or容認不可能 以上です。

• 英語の得意な方解答をお願いします。

英語の得意な方解答をお願いします。 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m 11.Studies have already shown that this plant, which is found in rain forests,can be used as medicine. 12.We went to the sports field, where we played soccer. 13.She spoke only English and French,neither of which I understood. 14.The famous baseball player announced that he would retire after the final game, which was a big surprise to his fans. 15.What Stephen said in the conference made the chairperson angry. 16.The man gave away what little money there was. 17.No matter what you give her,she will be very happy. 18.We welcome whoever wants to join us. 19.The little birds followed their mother wherever she went. 20Whenever Simon eats crab,he gets a stomachache. 21My wife is always awake waiting for me,no matter how late I return home. 22The owner is planning to move the factory to a smaller town, where the land is cheaper.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. It ( ) for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. (1)has shocked (2)shocked (3)was shocked (4)was shocking 2. When I was walking through the woods at night in the rainstorm, I felt something ( ) on my back. But, to my relief, it was my hair. (1)crawled (2)crawling (3)crawls (4)to crawl 3. ( ) why he was late this morning, he said that he been involved in the train accident. (1)Asking (2)To ask (3)Asked (4)By asking 4. She is sitting on the bench in the park ( ) he eyes closed. (1)to (2)in (3)on (4)with 5. Mary was ( ) to go to thr party at first, but she found that it was fun. (1)pleasant (2)likely (3)willing (4)reluctant 6. To ( ) with. let me ask you what your name is. (1)talk (2)begin (3)be honest (4)be frank 7. When I fell, I felt something ( ) wrong with my food. (1)goes (2)has gone (3)go (4)will go 8. I really regret ( ) everyone what happened to John. I didn't know he wanted to keep it secret. (1)telling (2)told (3)to tell (4)to have told 9. The angry person went away without so much ( ) some apologetic words. (1)as saying (2)in saying (3)saying (4)saying about 10. He's been fishing for two hours, but ( ) no fish has taken the bait. (1)as if (2)so as (3)so that (4)as yet 11. Some people say that the Internet is a passing fasion, ( ) others believe it is a turning point in human history. (1)during (2)while (3)judging from (4)considering 12. You may have ( ) soup or salad with your dinner. (1)both (2)either (3)neither (4)a choice 13. It was getting dark, and ( ) was worse, it began to snow. (1)as (2)how (3)what (4)where 14. The Baspue language, ( ) origin remains a mistery, is not related to any other language that we know of. (1)that (2)what (3)which (4)whose 15. Michael works very hard. That's ( ) I respect him. (1)that (2)the person (3)the thing (4)why 16. I am afraid I am not prerared to ( ) the risk of losing all my money. (1)catch (2)deal (3)put (4)take 17. A : Hello. Customer service. This is Fiona speaking. May I help you? B : Hello. I ordered some books two months ago, but they haven't arrived yet. Could you ( ) this matter, please? (1)look for (2)watch for (3)look into (4)watch into 18. She often worked for twenty-four hours ( ). (1)end on (2)on end (3)at an end (4)end for end 19. They robbed ( ) on his way home from the office. (1)his money (2)his money of him (3)him from his money (4)him of his money 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語得意な方、和訳お願いします

Nikos Onassis gasped when he opened his newspaper, the Perth Times. "LUXURY CRUISE TURNS DISASTER!" screamed the headline. Underneath was the following article by journalist Helena Hack. "Passengers returned to Australia yesterday shaken but safe after a ten-day Christmas cruise which turned into a disaster. The staff on board Voyager 1,owned by Nikos Onassis, couldn’t even speak English. The food was terrible. It was supposed to be a large luxury cruise ship but turned out to be too small for the stormy weather. Passengers were sick for most of the trip. Mrs Elsie Moaner told us some were terrified. Mr Gordon Grouch added: I’ll certainly never take trip on this boat again. ‘Mrs Sally Chang became so ill she left the ship in Singapore and flew directly balk to Perth.” Onassis was furious. Despite bad weather most passengers seemed to have enjoyed themselves. Yet Hack had suggested his ship was dangerous and the holiday a disaster. He decided to sue Perth Times for defamation. As a witness for the plaintiff, Mr Grouch said he had told Mr Hack:I have no plans for another cruise soon because I tend to get seasick." Mrs Chang said she had to leave the cruise after falling and hurting her foot, but the staff were very helpful despite their broken English. On the defendant’s side Mrs Moaner told the court that the Christmas dinner had been terrible. She thought some passengers looked frightened and she felt the ship was much too small to be safe. Ms Hack defended her article: “In a free country the public has a right to the truth. I made a simplified but honest report of what passengers told me.” The question was * had Ms Hack simplified too much?

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. The computer technician () the new software by the time his boss comes back from his business trip. (1) had installed (2) installed (3) will be installed (4) will have installed 2. Please ask for Mr. Matsuda at the reception desk when you () tomorrow morning at our head office. (1) arrive (2) will arrive (3) are to arrived (4) will have arrived 3. () it be true that he passed the examination? (1) May (2) Won't (3) Needn't (4) Can 4 I am sorry that our special sale ended yesterday. You () here one week earlier. (1) come (2) came (3) should have come (4) should come 5. "I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late." "Well, he () his train, or maybe he overslept." (1) might have missed (2) might miss (3) should have missed (4) should miss 6. I took a taxi to the meeting; () I would have been late. (1) anyway (2) likewise (3) nevertheless (4) otherwise 7. She has been busy () for her trip to the U.S. (1) at preparing (2) from preparing (3) preparing (4) to prepare 8. Although he was punctual, the professor was quite used () late. (1) to have his students (2) to his students being (3) to his students come (4) to his students very 9. We often hear it () that a child can understand what a grown-up says. (1) to say (2) saying (3) say (4) said 10. "You won't be able to get to the station in time for the next train." "I realize that now. I'll have to get my ticket ()." (1) change (2) changed (3) changing (4) to change 11. The purpose of a print advertisement is simple; to get the reader () some action. (1) take (2) taken (3) to be taken (4) to take 12. Would you believe it? I () three times in the last three months! (1) was stolen my bicycle (2) have been stolen my bicycle  (3) have had my bicycle stolen (4) had someone stolen my bicycle 13. I () a terrible dream last night. (1) took (2) held (3) had (4) saw 14. A microscope is a scientific instrument that is used (). (1) by helping things to see (2) by helping see things (3) to help things to see (4) to help see things 15. I didn't have enough money for the ticket so I () some from my friend. (1) borrowed (2) lent (3) rented (4) gave 16. I don't think that red dress () her. (1) agrees (2) meets (3) suits (4) matches

• 英語堪能な方、英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします

英語堪能な方にお願いします。m(_ _)m 大変長文で申し訳ありませんが、 以下の英語を日本語に翻訳を、どうぞ宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m WELLMIT WAS SO MANY GOOD PITCHER WHEN I WAS THERE THAT I THOUGHT COULD HAVE PITCH IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE AND I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE DONE VERY WELL THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND IS KAKU OF THE SEIBU LIONS HE HAD GREAT CONTROL HE HAD SEVERAL DIFFERENT PITCHES HE COULD THROW FOR STRIKE HE HAD A GREAT ARM OUTSTANDING FASTBALL HE LOCATION WAS GREAT I THINK HE WOULD HAVE DONE GOOD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE BUT THERE WAS SO MANY NOW JUST THE PACIFIC LEAGUE BUT IN THE CENTRAL LEAGUE AS WELL HE IS THE ONE THAT COME TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF I KNOW WATANABE COULD HAVE PITCH THERE AS WELL.

• ____にあてはまる英語教えてください

____にあてはまる英語教えてください 1. The teenager was arrested for _______________ driving, 2. They have ____________________ a campaign to raise \10 million for the child to go to the States for a heart transplant. 3. I left __________________ when he refused to shake hands with me. 4. The man is suffering from ________________ tuberculosis. 5. He ________________ this afternoon while he was playing golf with his customers. 6. The professor is too strict; I wish he could be a little bit more ________________ with his students. 7. The Japanese police have been rather reluctant to ________________ in domestic conflicts. 8. He _______________ all he had just eaten.

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. I started to ( ) worried when I discovered that my passport was missing from my handbag. (1)get (2)have (3)remain (4)seem 2. ( ) education more widely available is necessary in some countries. (1)Telling (2)Sharing (3)Making (4)Dealing 3. The first typhoon is ( ) the Philippines right now. (1)approaching (2)comig (3)going (4)nearly 4. Can you please ( ) me what time the show begins? (1)teach (2)talk to (3)speak to (4)tell 5. A : Didn't you there to see her yesterday?   B : ( ) I met her there and we went to the party together. (1)No, I didn't. (2)No, I did. (3)Yes, I didn't. (4)Yes, I did. 6. Since I forget to pay the annual fee, this membership card ( ) last Monday. (1)expired (2)has expired (3)has been expired (4)has been expiring 7. Emily was ( ) to go out when the telephone rang. (1)about (2)close (3)for (4)used 8. The telephone ( ) for almost a minute. Why doesn't someone answer it? (1)is ringing (2)rang (3)had been ringing (4)has been ringing 9. The movie ( ) by the time you finish that huge bucket of popcorn. (1)ended (2)had eneded (3)has ended (4)will have ended 10. When I was a child, my mother ( ) say, "The only thing you can't keep is a secret !" (1)will (2)will often (3)would often (4)always 11. You might as ( ) leave early because there is no more work to do today. (1)beat (2)better (3)well (4)good 12. The president said, "All of you ( ) to attend this meeting." (1)are expected (2)expects (3)are expect (4)expecting 13. All of us know Mr. Ichiro Suzuki well. = Mr. Ichiro Szuki ( ). (1)knows all of us very well (2)is well known to all of us (3)is known all of us well (4)is to know of us very well 14. Is it possible that his death might not have been accidental ? Could he have ( ), Dr. Winkel ? (1)be pushed (2)be pushing (3)been pushed (4)be pushing 15. ( ) a matter of fact, I have been to London four times. (1)Of (2)On (3)In (4)As 16. Her sister makes money by playing the violin:( ), she is a professional musician. (1)as a result (2)for example (3)in other words (4)on the other hand 17. It ( ) a difference whether you vote or not. (1)makes (2)takes (3)does (4)leads 以上です。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します