• 締切済み

英文翻訳お願いします。

Look like my thoughts have been pixelated. And the punchline is nothing to be proud of. Oh? Right. That's just...tetrific. ↑これが無料翻訳ですと、 ”私の思考がピクセル化されているように見える。とパンチラインが誇りにするものではありません。 ああ?右。それはちょうどだ...素晴らしい。” ・・なんて意味不明な日本語になってしまいます。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

これじゃ僕の意図がまるでピクセル画像だよ。 落ちが全く生きない、そうだろう?それにしても、ひどいな。

ponpon4
質問者

お礼

大変早急なご回答を頂きまして本当に有難う御座います!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします、、!

メールをしてる外国の方がいて、翻訳機にかけたんですがイマイチわからないため質問しました。 ほぼ毎日連絡しあう会ったことはないメル友なんですが、昨日と一昨日、忙しく丸一日お互い連絡しなくて、その後今日来たメールです。 『Looks like my dear has been pretty preoccupied of late』 と来ました。 翻訳機にかけると、『最近夢中にされたので私の親愛なるものがかわいかったように見えます』となるんですが、 my dearは呼びかけとわかってるので分かりますが、その他の変換がイマイチよくわかりません。 夢中 はどの部分が夢中と変換になるのですか? 又、of lateは最近 となるんですか? あと、この翻訳機の翻訳は正しいですか?

• 翻訳をお願いします><

THIS ITEM IS BEING SOLD AS IN, GUARANTEE NOT TO BE DOA, THE LAPTOP HAS BEEN POWERED ON AND IMMEDIATELY SHUT OFF THAT'S IT, SO WHEN YOU POWER IT YOU WILL SEE THAT SCREEN LIKE IT WAS IN PROPERLY SHUTDOWN , THE LAPTOP COMES WITH A CHARGER, THAT'S IT, NO BATTERY. こちらの翻訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたかよろしくお願いできませんでしょうかTωT

• この英文を訳してください!

Yeah i live in a small village which is even smaller than a town :P but other bigger towns are near my village though and I've been at school for 3 weeks now, my last school holiday finished the 6 of January so I've been at school since then. I have another holiday in 2 weeks though :) and that's cool you have brown eyes :) do you like the way English boys look? ------------------------------------------------ rainy season .. flooding everywhere, unlike unusual i think the climate has changed Are there an extreme temperature ? I mean unlike usual

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカのブーツ屋さんでレッドウイングブーツをオーダーしました。 二色を使って頼んだのですが、多分間違って出来てしまったとのメールなのでしょうか? 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 (rough out leather は革の裏側のスエードの面の事です) We have received your Redwing boots in for order # 16125 and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing has sent them with all black rough out leather instead of the two tone of smooth and rough out you requested. We have recently been receiving your orders like this because a leather configuration of single tone has been selected. Redwing considers any boot two tone if they use a combination rough out and smooth, or use of any combination of different leathers. For future orders two tone must be selected in order to have the boot made correctly. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you,

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

この英語の翻訳をお願いします。 特にnext crib a fat lip.の所が分かりません  状況も含めて書いていきます。 養子として初めて家に来た二人の兄弟と、その家の父親が居るところに ハイテンションの実の娘が帰ってきました。 父 HI,sweetheart 娘 Hello,Daddy 娘が養子の兄弟のほっぺたをつねったり、胸に軽くパンチをしながら 娘 Oh,they're here.Oh,look at them,Daddy,just look at them.Aren't they gorgeous?    Real boys.Welcome,little brother.Welcom,big brother. 弟が娘を指さして父親に向かって 弟 What's she smoking? 父 Boys,this hurricane that just blew in is my daughter,Kimberly. 父親が娘に向かって 父 This is Arnold and this is Willis,Kimberly. 娘が兄弟に向かって歯を見せてニコニコしています。歯の矯正用の器具が見えています。 娘 Hi,there.Hi. 弟 Hi,metal mouth. 娘 Oh, Daddy,isn't this delicious?    We've just met and already he's insulting me like a real brother. 娘が部屋に行こうとしますが、その前に兄弟たちに向かって 娘 By the way,guys,stay out of my room or I'll punch you out. 娘が部屋に行ってしまいます。 父 She's not kidding.    When she was six days old,she gave the boy in the next crib a fat lip. 弟 She better not mess with me,or else I'll reach up,belt her in the knee. 父 Hey,I'm so darned glad to have you fellows here,Ican't tell you.

• forとtoの使い分け

forとtoの使い分け 次のような文の場合、 forとtoの使い分けが解らないことがあります。 He does't look like an adult to me. That's nothing to me. この時、for me では 誤りになりますか?

• どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 "That's me," says one driver.Like a bronco rider whose trun has just been called in a rodeo,he grabs his dashboard money box,which accompanies him wherever he goes,counts out some pesos for waitress behind the counter,and turns to go.A goodbye grunt is all his fellow drives get.In minutes,he has mounted his jeepney and bolted into the steaming traffic,hais passengers bucking along behind.

どなたか、翻訳、お願いします。助けてください。 最後まで、翻訳できる方、お願いします。 "That's me," says one driver.Like a bronco rider whose trun has just been called in a rodeo,he grabs his dashboard money box,which accompanies him wherever he goes,counts out some pesos for waitress behind the counter,and turns to go.A goodbye grunt is all his fellow drives get.In minutes,he has mounted his jeepney and bolted into the steaming traffic,hais passengers bucking along behind.