英語翻訳のお願い next crib a fat lip.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の翻訳をお願いします。特にnext crib a fat lip.の所が分かりません。
  • 養子の兄弟とその家の父親の元に帰ってきたハイテンションの実の娘。兄弟とのやり取りや父親の歓迎の様子などが描かれています。
  • 兄弟の養子の娘が帰ってきて、父親との会話や兄弟とのやり取りが描かれています。娘は兄弟たちに軽くいたずらしたり、兄弟も娘をからかったりしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳をお願いします。

この英語の翻訳をお願いします。 特にnext crib a fat lip.の所が分かりません  状況も含めて書いていきます。 養子として初めて家に来た二人の兄弟と、その家の父親が居るところに ハイテンションの実の娘が帰ってきました。 父 HI,sweetheart 娘 Hello,Daddy 娘が養子の兄弟のほっぺたをつねったり、胸に軽くパンチをしながら 娘 Oh,they're here.Oh,look at them,Daddy,just look at them.Aren't they gorgeous?    Real boys.Welcome,little brother.Welcom,big brother. 弟が娘を指さして父親に向かって 弟 What's she smoking? 父 Boys,this hurricane that just blew in is my daughter,Kimberly. 父親が娘に向かって 父 This is Arnold and this is Willis,Kimberly. 娘が兄弟に向かって歯を見せてニコニコしています。歯の矯正用の器具が見えています。 娘 Hi,there.Hi. 弟 Hi,metal mouth. 娘 Oh, Daddy,isn't this delicious?    We've just met and already he's insulting me like a real brother. 娘が部屋に行こうとしますが、その前に兄弟たちに向かって 娘 By the way,guys,stay out of my room or I'll punch you out. 娘が部屋に行ってしまいます。 父 She's not kidding.    When she was six days old,she gave the boy in the next crib a fat lip. 弟 She better not mess with me,or else I'll reach up,belt her in the knee. 父 Hey,I'm so darned glad to have you fellows here,Ican't tell you.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

まず文の捉え方ですが in the next crib は the boy にかかります crib は乳児を寝かすベッドですから the boy in the next crib 隣のベッドの男の子となります a fat lip は元々punk の歌手が使った表現とされていますが,殴られて腫れあがった唇のことです つまりgive a fat lip は殴って唇を腫れ上がらせる、唇が腫れ上がるまで殴ると言う意味です 本文では娘が「私の部屋から出て行って 出て行かないなら殴って出すよ」 と言っています それに対して父は 「彼女は冗談で言ってるんじゃないよ。生後六日目で隣のベッドに寝ている男の子を殴り唇を腫れ上がらせたんだよ」

poppoppoi
質問者

お礼

fat lipの意味が分かったので 全体の意味が分かってきました。 ありがとうございます。 この家族はアメリカでも、かなり砕けた言い方をする家族のような気がしました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

英語の翻訳お願いします。 hi i still havent recieved this item... cant track it either... is there anything you can do on your end??

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

Hi, Can you confirm you ACTUALLY has the watch in stock? It's very important because last week I purchased this watch 2 times from different sellers but unfortunately as turned out nobody has the watch actually. Since days they apologized and made a refund. So please check it twice have you actually got this watch in stock?

• 高校受験 英語の模範解答を教えてください。

次の各組がほぼ同じ意味になるようにしなさい。 (1)She went to school in America. She (    )her school days in America. (2)I went to my office by car. I (    )to my office . (3)This book will be useful when you study. This book will (    )you when you study. (4)I don’t know her. She is a (    )to me. (5)Is this purse yours ? (    )this purse (    )to you ? (6)Tom belongs to the basketball club. Tom is (    )(    )(    )the basketball club. (7)He paid 200dollars for this camera. This camera (    )(    )200dollars. (8)Is this something I can do for you? (    )I(    )you? (9)She can speak English well. She is a (    )(    )(    )English. (10)My uncle continued to read the story. My uncle (k    )(    )the story.   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語リスニングについて アニメキャラのセリフ

この?のパートで、英語の聞き取りがうまくできません。 リスニングが得意な方お願いします。 https://www.youtube.com/live/GCP1ERiN0hc?featur... 51:33 The oh, did you see what happen to match what I’m wearing .() (?) Oh how, how convenient this is. This, wow, oh convenient.

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 4/4 Thanks for listening to me; I'm very glad to have a chat with good kemonos like you again... see you! Ru:Oh this is very sad...! Omega really is pure evil!

• 英語の疑問を英語で質問します。

英語の達人の方に、overという前置詞について英語で質問です。 I found a sentence in an English workbook printed in Japan. " A plane is flying over the sky." How do you interpret this "over" in this sentence? If this "over" means "above", the plane is in the space and then the plane can't fly unless it is an artificial satellite or an flying saucer. If it means " across", you can very hardly see the plane because the plane is about to go to the opposite side of the horizon. Do you think the use of "over" in this sentence is appropriate? なかなか、感覚的なものは外国人には難しいですからね。

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** I have cc'd Alyssa Traube on this email, for days that Pema is not in the shop. To answer your questions, the red price is the new standard price for those garments. This means you will get an ADDITIONAL 40 percent OFF that price. I will have Alyssa contact you regarding the SNOW items you've asked about. Is it possible to schedule a day for you to come into our shop to personally walk the warehouse?

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外にレンズを販売し、そのあとのメールのやり取りです。 Helo Friend, Anyone can't repaired this lens,because there is not mechanical problem.problem is in Lens Element.Those aren't repaired. You have mentioned, tinny Haze in this lens.but they are not Haze.one Lens Element is already dead .If you can supply me Last Two Lens Element.I don't want your money.so please try to understand this.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.