• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします!

As a member of the GSMA, TS intend to actively contribute to GSMA programmes that offer the biometrics authentication capability for mobile applications and services provided by the telephone operators. We aim to actively involved in GSMA working groups that defines communication protocols and implementations that drive highly secure and convenient user verification in mobile devices initiatives. We are proud to be an integral part of these initiatives which establish and secure the international mobile operating infrastructure.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> As a member of the GSMA, TS intend to actively contribute to GSMA programmes that offer the biometrics authentication capability for mobile applications and services provided by the telephone operators.  TS は、GSMA の一員として、電話関連業者から提供される移動通信関連のアプリケーションやサービスに生体認証能力を与える GSMA のプログラムに、積極的な貢献をすることを目的とする。 > We aim to actively involved in GSMA working groups that defines communication protocols and implementations that drive highly secure and convenient user verification in mobile devices initiatives.  当組織の目的とするところは、携帯通信端末における安全で快適な高度なユーザー認証を行う通信プロトコルや実装の定義をする GNSA の作業部会に積極的にかかわっていくことである。 > We are proud to be an integral part of these initiatives which establish and secure the international mobile operating infrastructure.  我々は、国際的な携帯端末オペレーティング・システムの基盤を確立して確固たるものにしようとするこれらの取り組みにおいて、不可欠の存在であることを誇りに思う。 * ご質問の際には、出来れば出典の明記と、どういう方面 (内容) の文であるのか、また略語がある場合にはその略語の意味もしくは何の略であるかを付記されることをお勧めします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

We pass to the account of the creation contained in the Hebrew record. And it must be observed that in reality two distinct accounts are given us in the book of Genesis, one being comprised in the first chapter and the first three verses of the second, the other commencing at the fourth verse of the second chapter and continuing till the end. This is so philologically certain that it were useless to ignore it. But even those who may be inclined to contest the fact that we have here the productions of two different writers, will admit that the account beginning at the first verse of the first chapter, and ending at the third verse of the second, is a complete whole in itself. And to this narrative, in order not to complicate the subject unnecessarily, we intend to confine ourselves. It will sufficient for our purpose to enquire, whether this account can be shown to be in accordance with our astronomical and geological knowledge. And for the right understanding of it the whole must be set out, so that the various parts may be taken in connexion with one another.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now, Figs. 3(a) and (b) indicate that there seems to be several discontinuous spikes in the range of |bi| between 1.8 and 2.6, which hereafter is called the discontinuous band.   In order to see the detailed features of the scattering in this region, we have calculated the particle orbits in a fine division of bi. The results, which are illustrated in Figs. 3(a) and (b), show that in almost all of the region ⊿b continues smoothly with respect to bi but there remain the fine discontinuous bands near bi=1.92 and bi=2.38. Again we have tried to magnify the range of bi between 1.915 and 1.925 and found that there are still finer discontinuities near bi=1.919(see Figs. 4(a) and (b)).

• 和訳お願い致します。

On entering so wide a field of enquiry as that whose limits I have now indicated, it is indispensable to the continuity of advance that we should be prepared, where needful, to supple ment observation with hypothesis. It therefore seems desira ble to conclude this Introduction with a few words both to explain and to justify the method which in this matter I intend to follow. It has already been stated that the sole object of this work is that of tracing, in as scientific a manner as possible, the probable history of Mental Evolution, and therefore, ofcourse, of enquiring into the causes which hare determined it. So far as observation is available to guide us in this enquiry, I shall resort to no other assistance. Where, however, from the nature of the case, observation fails us, I shall proceed to inference. But though I shall use this method as sparingly as possible, I am aware that criticism will often find valid ground to object — ' It is all very well to map out the sup posed genesis of the various mental faculties in this way, but we require some definite experimental or historical proof that the genesis in question actually did take place in the order and manner that you infer.'

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。

Ever since the advent of science in the seventeenth century , we have rejected mythology as a product of superstitious and primitive minds . Only now are we coming to a fuller appreciation of the nature and role of myth in human history . In human these five lectures , the distinguished social anthropologist , Claude Lévi-Strauss , offers the insights of a lifetime spent interpreting myths and tyring to discover their significance for human understanding .  Entitled ❛ Myth and Meaning , ❜ the talks were broadcast on the CBC Radio series , Ideas , in December 1977 . They were assembled from a series of lengthy conversations between Professor Lévi-Strauss and Carole Orr Jerome , producer in the Paris bureau of the CBC . The programs were organized by Geraldine Sherman , executive producer of Ideas , and produced by Bernie Lucht .  The lectures have been expanded for publication to include some material which , for reasons of time , could not be used in the original droadcasts . The spoken words have been minimally edited to make xviii A Note from the Publisher them conform to the more rigid conventions of print . Carole Orr Jerome's main questions to Professor Lévi-Strauss , which helped shape the course of the lectures , were as follows : CHAPTER ONE Many of your readers think that you are trying to bring us back to mythical thought , that we have lost something very precious and that we must try to gain it back . Does this mean that science and modern thought must go out the window and that we must go back to mythical thought ?  What is structuralism ? How did you arrive at the idea that structural thought was a possibility ?  Is it necessary to have order and rules to have meaning ? Can you have meaning in chaos ? What do you mean that order is preferable to disorder ?

• 和訳をして、空欄を埋めてください。

I A story is not merely an image of life, but of life in motion -- specifically, the presentation of individual characters moving through their particular experiences to some end that we may accept as meaningful. And the experience that is characteristically presented in a story is that of facing a problem, a conflict. To put it bluntly: no conflict, no story. II It is no wonder that conflict should be at the center of fiction, for conflict is at the center of life.But why should we, when we have the contrast and often painful experience of conflict in life, and yearn for inner peace, turn to fiction, which centers on conflict?The fact is that our attitude toward conflict is difficult to understand.If we do find a totally satisfactory adjustment in life we tend to sink into boredom.Only when our surroundings - or we ourselves - become problematic again do we wake up and feel that rush of energy which is life.And life more abundantly lives is what we seek. III So, even at the same time as we yearn for peace, we also yearn for the problematic.Explorers, sportspersons, gamblers, children playing hide-and-seek, teenage boys choosing up sides for a game of baseball, spectators cheering in a stadium - we all, in fact, seek out or create problematic situations of greater or lesser intensity.Such situations give us sense of heightened energy, a stronger sense of life.And fiction, too, gives us that heightened awareness of life, with all the fresh opportunity to release the rich emotional charge - tears, laughter, tenderness, sympathy, hate, love, and irony - that is stored up in us and can make us feel (5) with the accustomed.Furthermore, this heightened awareness ban be more fully enjoyed in fiction, because what in actually would be the threat of the problematic is here restricted to mere imagination, and because some kind of resolution of the problem is promised. (5) 1.bored 2.satisfied 3.disappointed 4.frustrated IV The story promises us a resolution, and we wait in suspense to learn how things will come out.We are in suspense, not only about what will happen, but even more about what the event will mean.We are in suspense about the story we are reading because weare in suspense about another story far closer and more important to us - the story of our own lives as we live them.We do not yet know how that story is going to come out. We do not yet know what it will mean. So, in that deep uncertainty about our own lives, which will be echoed in the suspense we feel about the story in fiction, we turn to fiction for some hint about the stories in the lives we live.The relation of our own lives to fictional lives is what, in a fundamental sense, attracts us to fiction.

• この文章の和訳を教えてください。

In order to see the detailed features of the scattering in this region, we have calculated the particle orbits in a fine division of b_i~. The results, which are illustrated in Figs. 3(a) and (b), show that in almost all of the region ⊿b~ continues smoothly with respect to bi but there remain the fine discontinuous bands near b_i~=1.92 and b_i~=2.38. Again we have tried to magnify the range of b_i~ between 1.915 and 1.925 and found that there are still finer discontinuities near b_i~=1.919(see Figs. 4(a) and (b)). よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください(+_+)

So it may seem that there are no limits to the body,and that we will continue to see new records forever. Can this really be so? Isn't it likely that men and women will gradually approach some absolute limits? Most of the recent improvements in sports records have been the result of improvements in diet, coaching and training methods, and the increasing number of people participating in sports. In a few sports such as skiing and pole-vaulting, improvements in equipment have made a big difference. Again, some people fear that we may be reaching the limits. The pressure to break records has often had unfortunate results, such as the secret use of dangerous drugs (sometimes called "doping").

• 和訳お願い致します。

It should be borne in mind,' says Dr. Buckland, that the object of the account was, not to state in what manner, but by whom the world was made.' Every one must see that this is an unfounded assertion, inasmuch as the greater part of the narrative consists in a minute and orderly description of the manner in which things were made. We can know nothing as to the object of the account, except from the account itself. What the writer meant to state is just that which he has stated, for all that we can know to the contrary. Or can we seriously beleive that if appealed to by one of his Hebrew hearers or readers as to his intention, he would have replied, My only object in what I have written is to inform you that God made the world; as to the manner of His doing it, of which I have given so exact an account, I have no intention that my words should be taken in their literal meaning? We come then to this, that if we sift the Mosaic narrative of all definite meaning, and only allow it to be the expression of the most vague generalities, if we avow that it admits of no certain interpretation, of none that may not be shifted and altered as often as we see fit, and as the exigencies of geology may require, then may we reconcile it with what science teaches. This mode of dealing with the subject has been broadly advocated by a recent writer of mathematical eminence, who adopts the Bucklandian hypothesis, a passage from whose work we shall quote.