• 締切済み

英文にて価格の交渉をしています。確認お願いします。

価格交渉をしているのですが、此方としては長い取引をして安心できる会社なのでそこから購入したいと考えています。 ただ、予算を若干オーバーしているので、そのお願いのメールを作成してみました。 すみませんが、英文の内容を確認しご教示頂けますでしょうか。 (内容) その商品の800ctを購入した時の単価についてもう一度検討をお願いできますか。 現在その商品は3ヶ月に1度購入をしています。 9月に800ctを購入したので、次回の購入は来年1月を予定しています。 今回は他社から800箱を購入をしましたが、貴社の今までの実績とを考えると次回からは貴社に発注をしたいと考えています。 ただ価格が若干高いため、今のままでは他社へ注文を出さざるを得ない状況です。 もし、$30を下回価格を提示することが可能であれば、私は貴社へこの注文を出すことを約束します。 再度の検討をお願いします。 (英文) Regarding 800ct of the product, Could you rethink of price? At present, we purchase 800ct of the product once 3months. Last purchase is September, so next purchase is January. Last time we purchased from another company, but taking account into our relationship, We would like to purchase from you. But, price is a little bit high, then it results in we purchase from another company. If you could show less than $30, I promise to order from your company.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

Dear XXXXX Re: Price of xxxxxx (with 800 ctn in every three month) Please recheck your best price, once again with our further purchasing plan Currently we are purchasing 800 cartons in every 3 months, (it continue) As we purchased 800 cts on last September, the next to be on January. 2014 Last time we purchased from another supplier, but would like to purchase from you for further shipments, incl.January , viewing good relation and liabilities. However the NECK is price difference, the reason why we had to purchase from another supplier last September. If you could show us your best price with less than $30, I promise further Purchase Order to be sent to you exclusively, include Jan. Shipment portion. Please confirm Best RGDS XXXX お疲れ様です。こういう場合 先方は Quotation を出してくると思います(更にあとでもしくは契約書とか同意書)が Remark のところに買い取り保障のような文言を書着込んで来る事が多いので 良く注意してください。 The Purchase price to be applied under condition, the product to be purchased 800 ctns in every 3 month starting from Jan.2014 to June.2014 とか 書かれてしまうと 1、3、6月で 最悪状況が変わっても (800 x3=2400を買い取れ)になるので都度ご注意ください。 不明点 問題が有ったら、Proforma Invoice とか Contract とか Memorandum でも何でも 二本線で消して(under checking にして)からサインしてください。 

関連するQ&A

• 差し引いての意味のless

差し引くの意味での前置詞 lessが使われたセンテンスの意味について教えてください。 The price for the product is 100 dollars. This price is less your discount of 10%. この場合、「本価格は、貴社へのディスカウント10%が差し引かれています。」という意味なのか、「本価格から、貴社へのディスカウント10%が差し引かれます。」という意味なのか、わかりません。 どなたか教えていただけますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I wanted to ask you for a favor, as you know we have been using a lot of prints and among them some animation characters but in 2015 we want to acquire “Anime” characters to use as part of our design. Since all Anime characters originate from Japan I wanted to ask you if you know where we can acquire the rights to some character designs. Here in USA, normally there is a website service that we can purchase the designs for use but for Anime characters most of them are in Japanese so we’re having a difficult time searching for the right company. Can you help us?

• 英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?

• 以下の英文を翻訳してもらえますでしょうか?

メールの内容を翻訳機で訳してみたのですがよく意味が分からなかったので、上手に訳して下さると嬉しいです。 we dispatched all orders early this morning and we just your email now. it's not possible to get the unit back from the courier company now as it's a huge company handling millions of packets. the tracking no is 荷物の番号. the courier company will contact you with more details later during the day thanks

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (日本語) 12/19から貴社の東京支社でお世話になっている弊社からの派遣社員田中さんについて、請求書の送付先の確認で連絡しました。 弊社では月末締めの翌月払いでお願いしてます。 ついては月末締め翌月第5営業日以降に請求書原本を貴社へお送りしたく、送付先住所とご担当者名をお教えください。 I am in touch with you on Ms. Tanaka who has been a temporary employee at your Tokyo branch office from Dec 19th from our company to confirm invoice sender and person in charge. Regarding the billing of the fee, we have decided that you pay the following month from the end of the month. We will send you the original of the invoice from the department in charge of our company to your company after the 5 business day of the month following the end of the month. Therefore, please tell us your shipping address and the person in charge.

• 英文を訳してください

英文を訳してください アメリカから商品を輸入しました。 輸入先からメールが届いたのですが 内容が理解できませんでした。 訳していただけますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 Call Tag Fees Effective Immediately For all orders that we generate a call tag for, should the product that is returned be the product that was ordered and it is not defective, you will be charged for the call tag and shipping fees. We are increasingly getting product back that is the correct product that was ordered, but it was reported that the customer received an incorrect item. We have always paid for these fees and not passed them on when the error was not at fault of Our company . We will no longer pay for un-necessary returns. Thank you for your support in this matter.

• 3行の英文の和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、こちらの英文の和訳をお願いします。 『I will also be leaving some of them for the company that is moving into our current space. The idea is NOT to open the boxes when we get to the new office. I am pretty exhausted but it will be over in another week.』

• エージェントになってほしいと英文で伝えたいのですが

こんにちは。いつも英文の件でお世話になります。 いつも海外の既存仕入先といつもメールのやり取りをしています。 今回あるタイのメーカーの商品を新規で購入したく、初めて問い合わせをしたところ、日本国内には販売をしていないためタイ国内で代理人を通してほしいとのことでした。 そこで以前取引をした商社に代理人をおねがいしようと思います。この商社は私(入社1年)が入社してからは1度だけしか取引しておらず、過去に何度か取引をしていたことはあるようですが、その時は先方もうちの会社も担当者や社長が変わっていますので、実質最近はほとんど取引は無かったようなものです。 (日本文) 弊社はA社と取引をしたいのですが、先方に購入の件を問い合わせたところ、タイ国内でしか販売をしていないため、タイ国内でエージェントがあったら教えて欲しいと言ってきました。 そこで、御社にエージェントになってもらえませんか? 最初は先方のサンプルをこちらに送ってもらって確認をしてから代理人を立てるという流れを取ろうと思います。 お手数ですが社内で検討をお願いします。 (英文) We would like to deal with the A company which is wooden comb as follows. We inquired of this company about purchase, however the company asked us to tell them an agent in Thailand. They cannot sell only Thailand. Would you please become an agent of us ? At first, we would like to watch some samples of this A company and then we would like to come up this an agent. We would appreciate your sincere consideration of our request. いろんな方のご意見をお聞かせ頂ければ幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 先日、弊社が御社より12から1月分のご入金を頂けたことを確認できております。 一点確認ですが、今回「〇〇会社(取引先の名前)」様でなく、「▲▲会社」様から弊社が入金を頂いたようです。 今後も「▲▲会社」様からご入金を頂くことになりますか? その場合、異なる法人様からのご入金となります為、3社間にての覚書が必要となる可能性があります。 お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、お教え頂けますと幸いです。 The other day, we have confirmed that we received payment from Dec to Jan from your company. Thank you very much. Although it is one point confirmation, our company is not like "○ ○ company this time. It seems that you received money from "▲ ▲ Company". Will we continue to receive payment from "▲ ▲ Company? In that case, since it will be deposited from a different corporation, there is a possibility that a memorandum of understanding between the three companies may be necessary. Sorry to interrupt you, but we appreciate your help.