• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文を教えて下さい。

すみません。下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?多分ライセンスの事なのですがいまいちわかりません。お願いします。 I wish you the best and wishing for better 2015 as our efforts are now combined. I’m not just speaking of the character that I had sent or the company that owns the character rights, we’re looking for many different Anime characters that we can use but when we tell them we want to use for mass manufacturing they usually ask for lot of money. We want to find a company that handles many licensing or copyrights to many Anime characters so we can just purchase the image (one flat rate, no royalty or commission base if possible). Once we find the company, we can go through their Anime characters that they want to sell for AAA print use but we don’t have to tell them it is for a huge quantity as they will think we will make millions which is not true. Do you know what I mean?

noname#223241
noname#223241

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数54
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8077/9969)

お互いの努力を結集して、2015年がよりよいものとなりますよう祈念いたします。 先にお送りしたキャラクターやその権利を所有する会社のことを申しあげるだけではありません。私どもは、当社で使用できる多様なアニメキャラクターを捜していますが、それも、通常大金が要求されるような、大量製作に利用したいと考えております。 私どもは、多数のアニメキャラクターに対し、多くのライセンスや著作権を扱うような会社を探したいのです。それなら、その映像を買い付けさせていただくことがあり得ます(均一料金で、できれば、印税でなく委託手数料方式で)*。 いったん私どもが該当する会社を見つけたら、その会社がAAAプリント使用向けに販売を望むようなアニメキャラクターを、私どもが点検し承認することになるかも知れませんが、ただしその際大量製作用であることについて言及するつもりはありません*。何百万も複製すると思われるかも知れませんので。私の申しあげることの意味をご理解いただけますでしょうか? *( 私の誤訳でなければ)ちょっと奇妙な売買契約の方式ですね。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I wanted to ask you for a favor, as you know we have been using a lot of prints and among them some animation characters but in 2015 we want to acquire “Anime” characters to use as part of our design. Since all Anime characters originate from Japan I wanted to ask you if you know where we can acquire the rights to some character designs. Here in USA, normally there is a website service that we can purchase the designs for use but for Anime characters most of them are in Japanese so we’re having a difficult time searching for the right company. Can you help us?

• 英文の解説をお願いします。

The reason they gave for not promoting me was that I was worth more to the company as a salesman than a manager. (出典 スーパートレーニング実践活用例文555) この英文で、全体の意味は理解できるのですが、they gave for not promoting me のところが、文法的に理解できません。それと、 I was worth more to the company as a salesman than a manager. は、 I was more worth to the company as a salesman than a manager. では、だめなのでしょうか? 解説の方、よろしくお願いいたします。

• この英文の訳をお願いいたします。 長いです。

Every society makes laws to protect its way of life. By looking at a country's laws, we can learn something about the culture of that society. We can also understand what is important to its people. Sometimes these laws may surprise outsiders. In Switzerland,for example,you can't hang out laundry on Sundays. It is also against the law to use a power lawn mower on Sundays because it is too noisy. These laws tell us that Sunday are very important to the Swiss. これをお願いいたします。 あとit'sとitsの違いは何なのでしょうか。 よければお願いいたします。

• 英文を訳してほしいんです!

海外のネットで買い物をしました。日本にいつ届くかをメールしたらこの返事がきました! 何を確認し返事を返せばいいのでしょうか? 助けてください!! We cannot send your order out until you can tell us how much we have put back onto your card – as we have refunded a small amount back onto your card. Once you have checked with your bank they can tell you how much was put back onto the card that was used. Once that has been established you can tell us what the amount is, otherwise we cannot send you out the order has it is a very large amount and we have to do further security checks as we have had a spate of fraudulent transactions lately.

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散に関連する取り決め事項なのですが、 和訳がうまくできません。 どなたか助けて頂けると幸いです。 IT WAS FURTHER RESOLVED that each of the director of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such other documents and generally do all such other acts and things and that any two directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such deeds as may be required or otherwise regarded by any of them as necessary or desirable in order to give effect to the striking off of the Company.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .

• 英文についての質問

What makes coordination difficult? 政治についての話の中で、このような質問があったのですが それに該当する一文を探しました。 Coordination problems occur when we want something that we can’t achieve on our own, so we have to get help from others to achieve it. Coordination problems are political problems, as the success or failure to solve them affects who gets what and when, but they can be solved in a variety of ways. 恐らくこのあたりかな~と思うのですが、 回答は、「It become difficult when we want something that we can't achieve on our own」などでいいでしょうか? ・もし的外れな回答でしたら、回答になっていないと教えて欲しいです。 ・内容がつかめているようであれば、この回答で問題ないか添削して欲しいです。 ややこしいですがよろしくお願いします。 でいいでしょうか?

• この英文に関して(恋愛系)

こちらの英文の意味をニュアンス(?)を 含め教えて頂きたいです。 I want to tell you in person for the first time but I can't wait because I never know when that would be but I love you. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文についての質問です。

In surprising ways, our systems of timekeeping also mask ancient astrological leanings, which have resisted all efforts of principalities and powers to redefine them. Tabloid newspapers and popular magazines still perpetuate the myths of astrology. Ironically, we shall find that, while the constellations can tell us nothing about the future, they have much to tell us about the past. (The artful universe by J.D.Barrow) 1)  , which have resisted all efforts of principalities and powers to redefine them. の意味について、ここでのresistedは「抵抗する」という意味ですか? our systems of timekeeping (私たちの時間管理のシステム?)は、それら(our systems of timekeeping)を再定義する公国と力のすべての努力に抵抗した。という訳になるのでしょうか?意味がよくとれません。どういう内容なのでしょうか? *which の先行詞はsystems of timekeeping ですか? 2) Ironically, we shall find that, while the constellations can tell us nothing about the future, they have much to tell us about the past. の意味について、 the myths of astrologyというのはつまり雑誌に載っている星占いのことでしょうか? だとすると、the constellations can tell us nothing about the future, they have much to tell us about the past.の部分がよくわかりません。 星占い(星座)は未来の事を語るものだと思うのですが・・・なぜ上記のような事を述べているのか。(Ironicallyと書き出しているので、そういう皮肉を言っている、というのはわかるのですが。) よろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。Honne2

Sometimes Japanese people say yes when they mean to say no to decline proposals or invitations, trying not to give bad feelings to offering people. When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to accept, yet they do that positively ,saying like yes instead of no. For example, if you invite a Japanese to a party and the invitee says yes, but he/she might mean no. This happens often in Japan. So we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by the situation as long as we are talking with Japanese people. This culture in Japan is very hard to understand and strange for foreigners. ここで頂いた回答を添削して頂き、上記のようにしたのですが、文意構文は良いでしょうか?そして、 1offering peopleの部分をinviteeの対義語で表したいのですが(誘ってくれる人)、対義語は何になるのでしょうか? 2When they make proposals or invitations to people who they don’t want to acceptの部分をWhen they make proposals or invitations to somebody unwelcome/unwelcome people ,yet~.とすることは可能でしょうか? 3we can sense what the meaning of yes or no relatively easily by ~.のwhatは入れる必要があるでしょうか?またwhatが意味するものは具体的にどのような用法になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。