• ベストアンサー

至急です!英検2級の作文添削お願いします!

至急です!!英検2級の作文添削お願いします!;; TOPIC These days, many parents give their children smartphones or tablets to use. Do you think children should have these electronic devices? I think children should have smartphones or tablets. First, if they use these electronic devices, they can study efficiently. For example, these electronic device can provide a good opportunity of studying because these election devices can use Internet that have many websites for studying.Second, it is convenient for children when they want to send a message for their parents. For instance, these erection devices have many communication apps. Therefore, they can send and receive messages any time and anywhere. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MT765
  • ベストアンサー率56% (1896/3330)
回答No.1

文法的には問題ないと思います。 気になるのはところどころ"electronic"が別の単語になってるところですかね。 あとは文章の最後で I strongly agree with this opinion. と書いていますがどこにも同意するためのopinionはないと思います。 TOPICではopinionを述べているわけではなく、「あなたは~持つべきだと思いますか?」と質問しているだけではないでしょうか。

maryu0805
質問者

お礼

最後の文章確かにおかしかったです!ご指摘ありがとうございます;;

Powered by GRATICA

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

一見して「エレクチヲ〜ンッ!(^^;)」と噴き出して暫く脳活動が停止しました(笑) ので翻訳 Site にブち込みました。……この単語の部分だけ、赤いハナマル描いちゃうかも(^^;)。 あなたの英文を Deep Learning 翻訳 Site に Copy&Paste して日本語化したものが下の文章です。 私は子どもたちがスマートフォンやタブレットを持つべきだと思う。 第一に、これらの電子機器を使えば、効率よく勉強ができる。 例えば、これらの電子デバイスは、勉強のためのウェブサイトがたくさんあるインターネットを使用することができるので、勉強の良い機会を提供することができます第二に、子供たちが親にメッセージを送りたいときに便利です。 たとえば、これらの勃起デバイスは、多くの通信アプリを持っています。 そのため、いつでもどこでもメッセージを送受信することができる。 結論として、私はこの意見に強く同意する。 まぁ Period がないので変に繋がっているところや Spell Mis' が大変な事を言っているのも直ぐに気付くと思います。 ……で、それは兎も角、この文章を「デス。マス。」調にして読んでみて、あなたはこの作文にどれほどの点数を与えたいと思いますか? 文法的な間違いや口調の善し悪しは減点対象にしないとして、制限文字内でどれほど感銘を受ける作文になっているかが加点対象です。 先の御質問にも答えましたが、For example と For instance は語句を言い換えただけで、特に必要のない言葉を「語数を稼ぐ」ためだけに使った事が、同じ「たとえば」に翻訳されているようにバレバレです。 日本語文では「例えば」なんて言葉がある方が不自然でしょう? 理由を 2 つ述べていらっしゃいますが、どちらも簡単に反論できる内容であり、結論として強く同意する理由にはならないでしょう。 他に効率良く情報収集できるものはないのか? 過剰な情報を的確に整理して効率良く学習できるのか? 子供達が親と緊急連絡するのに電話じゃダメなのか? 何故、親子で文字を介して連絡し合わねばならないのか? 様々な反論を事前に排除できる程の力を 2 つの理由は全く持っていません。 それなのに「結果として強く同意する(^_^)/」って……(^^;)? さて……「作文」としてどれほどの評価が考えられるでしょうか? 前の御質問への回答に他の回答者さんが Chat GPT を使っていらっしゃいましたが、このような Web Tool を使うと添削のみならず模範的な作文例も示してくれますので、どんどん利用すると勉強になりますよ(^_^)/。 素敵な英会話を(^_^)/

maryu0805
質問者

お礼

違う単語になっているところのご指摘等ありがとうございます、!

Powered by GRATICA

関連するQ&A

• 英検準二級 ライティングの添削お願いします。

英検準二級のライティングの添削お願いします。 優しめの添削でお願いします。 質問は「勉強中にスマホを使うことはいいことだと思いますか」ですで、息子が書いた解答が下記です。 私は勉強中にスマホを使うのはいいことだとおもいま。二つ理由があります。 一つ目はわからないことを調べることができるからです。私は自分で調べることは大切だと思います。二つ目は、わからないところを調べるのが早いからです。私にとってわからないところを調べるのは簡単です。 そういうわけで、私は勉強中にスマホを使うのはいいことだと思います。 I think it is good for people to use smartphones while studying. I have two reasons.First, They can such what they don't understand. I think to find out for yourself. Second,Ithink such what they don't understand is quickly.It is easy for me to such what they don't understand, That's'why I'think'it is good for people to use smartphones while studying. 色々文章がおかしいかと思いますがよろしくお願い致します。

• 至急英作文添削お願いします!!

至急回答お願いします!! 今日英検準2級を受けて来ました! そこで書いた英作文を添削していただけると嬉しいです!! もしわかる方がいれば、大体の点数を教えて下さると嬉しいです! QUESTION Do you think libraries should have more book events for children? I think libraries should have more book events for children. I have two reasons. First, they can interested of reading books. Thus, they will be likes reading books. Second, going to libraries is good experiense for children. This is because they can find a new favorite books. Therefore, I think libraries should have more book events for children.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.

• 至急ですー!!英検2級の作文添削について。

至急です!英検2級の英作文添削お願いします(;;)添削だけでもいいのですが、もしわかる方がいらっしゃったら採点もお願いします! TOPIC Some people say that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that it is necessary for people to go to important historical sites in order to understand history better. Firstly, going to historical sites have to money. If people go to historical sites, they maybe use a car or public transportation. Thus, people have to spend of money for going there. Secondly, people not have to go to important historical sites in order to learn about history. Indeed, the Internet developing now. Therefore, if people don't go there, they can research about there. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 至急です!英検2級の英作文添削!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします! TOPIC Some people say that people will stop using cash in the near future. Do you agree with this opinion? I agree that people will stop using cash in the heat future. I have two reasons. Firstly, continuing use the cash provide a good opportunity for theif. This is because, many people have money in wallet. If people using cash, the if can car still the people's money. Secondly, when people buy expensive things, they feel inconvinience to take money out of wallet. However, if don't using cash, taking money is easily for them. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 至急です!英検2級の作文添削お願いします!

英検2級の英作文添削お願いします!!(;;) TOPIC It is sometimes said that all people should be able to enter museums for free. Do you agree with this opinion? I disagree that all people should be able to enter museums for free. Firstly, museum's employee can run museum efficientry. In many cases, if they do allow entering museum for free, the cost is likely to get worse and worse. However, by collecting money from visitor, the will get enough money. Secondly, visitor can't see exhibit enough. This is because, if they do not collect money, many people visit museum. As a result,museum is flooded with visitor. In conclusion, I strongly agree with this opinion.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 至急です!明日英検なので英作文添削お願いします!

明日英検2級なので最後に書いた英作文の添削をお願いします!添削だけでもいいのですが、可能であれば点数も教えていただけたら嬉しいです! TOPIC Some people say that Japanese people do not need to study English. Do you agree with this idea? I do not agree with the idea that Japanese people do not need to study English. I have two reasons. Firstly, people should speak English in myself in the future. In fact, the technology deveroring in Japan now and we can use the trans ration software. However, smiling or reaction is important for communication. Secondly, studying English can learn about foreign culture. Many people thought studing English is important for comunication. However, learning English provider a good opportunity considering foreigh culture, In conclusion, I strongly agree this my opinon.

• この20語程度の英作文の添削をお願いします

最近親は子供と過ごす時間がますます少なくなって、子供にさびしい思いをさせている 回答例) These days parents spend less and less time with their children,and the children feel lonely 自分の回答) These days fewer and fewer parents have spent times with their children and this makes the children sad 疑問点) andの前にカンマはつけるのでしょうか 現在完了ではダメなのでしょうか 全体がなかなか模範解答と異なるので、添削お願いします

• 英作文

(1)I think that there are tree main points for giving money to children of parents. 親が子供にお金をあげるとき、3つの(注意する)ポイントがあります。 (2)they can earn money themselves . と they can earn money by themselves. (1)は訳に対する英作文はあってるでしょうか。 (2)は上と下どっちがあってるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。