• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

You are very good girl and pretty , you deserve somebody better.

noname#233940
noname#233940
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9715/12083)
回答No.2

>You are very good girl and pretty , you deserve somebody better. ⇒あなたはとてもすてきで可愛い女の子です。(私なんかより)もっとすてきな人がいるはずです。

noname#233940
質問者

お礼

皆様、ありがとうございました( ; ; )

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

君は凄く良い女でかわいい。俺なんかよりはもっと良いやつのほうがお似合いですよ。 (なんか 御見合いの時の断り文句)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君はいい娘でかわいいね。もっと素敵な人が相応しいよ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

「You deserve better than what I have been able to give you so far」 deserveというのが、日本語に訳す時にいつもしっくりこなくて迷ってしまいます。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してもらえませんか?

彼からのメッセージですが単語を調べてなんとなく理解したつもりですが、辞書翻訳だと変な日本語に…。 いまいちうまく話し言葉に訳せません。どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか?宜しくお願いします。 I want to say thank you for everything. From the first time we met when we went to a karaoke I realized you are an extraordinary girl, you deserve only the best things in life. The more I know you, the more I want to give you children and a happy life. I will do my best to find a place in Switzerland to work and live.

• 和訳お願いします

Are you a serious raise or rather the reverse somebody which prefers not to work and speak in progress (like me)? フランス人の子がくれたメールです。どなたか和訳お願い致します。

• 和訳見てください。

And now you had better take very,very good care of them;for if ever they have reason to complain of you,t will treat you as deaerve! そして、今からあなたは、とってもよく面倒をみなさい。もし彼らが、あなたについて不平をいう理由を持ったなら、私はあなたにふさわしいように扱うでしょう。 特に、最後の文がうまく和訳でしないです。どう訳せばうまくまとまるでしょうか? それと、名詞 it was!のような文は「名詞は私!」ってな感じで平気でしょうか?

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 できたら回答いただけたら、ありがたいです。 「 It is a very good idea, especially since you are saying that there isn’t good advertisement there in Japan with photos and videos and the quality isn’t as good. 」

• 和訳してくださいませんか

知り合いと震災の意見を交換し合っています。 回答が来たのですがよく理解出来ません。 どうか和訳にしていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 you know something very good can come out of this disaster. it is to realize that big business and big government are not there to take care of us, they are there to take care of themselves. so please consider, to talk about how to remove big companies or big government in our lives. small farms, small shops, small governments..... sure we need some big companies for cars, and things like that. but for most things no. you know i am for this, people and freedom. being really free, you don't feel you are working, you feel like you are living.

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳して下さい。

Your account has been blocked for infringing the Terms&Conditions and the device has been removed. It won't be unblocked, if you are not satisfied you can get a refund and find another app that better suits your needs. If you're interested let me know  the Google order number/ 和訳で何と言ってるのでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Do we are friends much this destination?と聞いたらno, not much one girl onlyと返事がきたので、what do you mean?て聞き返すとi know ony girl lives thereときま した。 どういう意味ですか?