非ネイティブが送るメールの文法解釈と読解力について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 非ネイティブが送るメールの文法や読解力について解釈をお願いします。私は'ネイティブでない人のメール'の一部を読み解くことができますが、理解が限られています。
  • 他の人々の意見は異なるかもしれませんが、私は心から感心しています。なぜなら、あなたの全てのハンドルネームに関連する公的な恥ずかしい出来事を忘れる方法を見つけ続けるためのあなたの努力と訓練されたモチベーションのスキルに尊敬の念を抱いているからです。
  • 私には読解力がないため、'I admire again and again from the bottom of my heart'という表現までしか理解できませんでした。'persistance'という単語はおそらく'persistence'のスペルミスです。文法解釈を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文法解釈お願いします。ネイティブでない人のメール。

ネイティブでない人のメール。 一部分でも結構です、よろしくお願い致します 。 I admire again and again from the bottom of my heart, though others I'm sure think completely otherwise, your persistance and fully trained motivational skills to keep finding a way to forget the public shame that are associated with all of your handle names. 自分に読解力がないので I admire again and again from the bottom of my heart, 「私は心の底から再三賞賛します。」 までしか解りません。 persistanceはpersistenceの間違いと思います。 文法解釈お願いします。 教えてください。

noname#6088
noname#6088
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

I admire again and again from the bottom of my heart, 「私は心の底から再三賞賛します。」 これは、このままでOK though others I'm sure think completely otherwise, 「他の人は全然違う考えだと、私は確信していますが、」 I'm sureが挿入句的に入っていますが、順番を変えて“though I am sure that others think completely otherwise”と同じ意味です。 your persistance and fully trained motivational skills 「あなたの根気よさと、完璧に訓練された動機付けの技術」 to keep finding a way to forget the public shame that are associated with all of your handle names. 「あなたのハンドルネームにまつわる世間での恥を忘れる方法を探し続ける」 推測を交えて全体を意訳すると 「他の人は全然違う見方をしていると思うけど、僕は、あなたが汚名をうけてしまったハンドルネームを使い続けている根性を、心の底から尊敬しています」 のような感じではないでしょうか。 本気なのかもしれませんが、何となく皮肉で言っているような気もします( 特にfully trained motivational skills to keep finding a wayのところ)。

noname#6088
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 なるほど。 回答者さんはこういう文章も読解出来るとは素晴らしいです。

関連するQ&A

• 文法解釈・構造

Veins carry blood from the rest of your body to your heart. この文中の rest を辞書で調べましたが、和訳にふさわしい意味を探せませんでした。どのように和訳できるのでしょう。 すみません。同じ質問を投稿済みかもしれません。質問履歴に無かったので、再度投稿しました。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• この文の解釈・・・

最近知り合った外国人の人からメールを貰ったのですが、いまいち話がもりあがってないような気がします。そして今回自分は本当に日本に移り住みたいということを言った後に、I am trying to improve my art and oratory skills so I can do something else. I thank you very much for finding time out of your busy day to write me. domo. とかいてありました。これはどうとれますか?なんだか、はい、さようならみたいな感じで、あまりメールをしてお互いのことを知りたいとかそういう感じをもっているように思えませんし・・・ アドバイス等よろしくお願いいたします。

• 文法の解釈について

いつもお世話になっております。 読売の社説からの一文です。 According to the panel, the reason for the policy change is that the murals, if returned to the stone chamber, “could not be prevented, without question, from being subject again to damage from microorganisms like mold due to a lack of established technology.” 訳は、 有識者によると、政策を変更する理由は、もし石室に外に戻したら、壁画は既存の技術が不足しているので、再びカビのような微生物のダメージを防げない(妨げれない)、ということが理由である。 という風になるのはわかるのですが、 could not be prevented from being subject again to damage from microorganisms の部分は 1. prevent from のあとはing系が来る→being 2. be subject toの部分が→being subject to 3. その結果、prevent from being subject to damage from~で、~から損傷を受けやすいこと妨げられない、という解釈で正しいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 文法と意味の解釈 I rejoined…

以下の文章に関する質問です。 I rejoice also in your advocation of the Indian rights. & concur in all your sentiments in their favor ... I wish that was the only blot in our moral history, and that no other race *had higher charges to bring against us. I am not apt to despair; yet* I see not how we are to disengage ourselves from that deplorable entanglement, we have the wolf by the ears and feel the danger of either holding or letting him loose. I shall not live to see it but those who come after us will be wiser than we are, for light is spreading and man improving. to that advancement I look, and to the dispensations of an all-wise and all-powerful providence to devise the means of effecting what is right. 1. no other race *had higher charges to bring against us.の理解ができないです。 「他のどの人種も我々にもたらすより大きな非難を持っていないことを願う。」→ 「我々にもたらされるべき最大の非難は、私たちだけが有していることを願う。」 理解が合っているか解釈チェック宜しくお願いします。 2. I see not how we are to disengage ourselves from that deplorable entanglement のnot が理解できないです。 意味的には、 I don’t see how we are to disengage ourselves from that deplorable entanglementだと思うのですが、 このnotの位置がなぜこのようになっているのか理解したいです。 解説宜しくお願いします。 3. to that advancement I look, and to the dispensations of an all-wise and all-powerful providence to devise the means of effecting what is right.の文法解釈と意味が分からないです。 to that advancement I lookは倒置しているように思いますが、なぜ倒置しているのか理解したいです。 *to the dispensations of an all-wise and all-powerful providence *to devise the means of effecting what is right. 全体的な文法構造がわからないです。 特にtoがなにと関連しているのか分からないです。lookと関係している?と感じましたが、カンマでちゃんと区切られているので、分からないです。解説宜しくお願いします。

• 人の目を気にせず

「人の目を気にせずに思いっきり楽しみなさい。」 上記を訳してみました。 Enjoy from the bottom of your heart without caring eyes of others. 訂正もしくは他の言い方についてお願いいたします。

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.

• 教えてください。

いつもお世話になります。次の英訳は合っていますでしょうか?添削をお願いします。 去年私があなたと同じ空の下で過ごした18日間は私にとって本当に素晴らしい時間でした。( 一緒に住んでいたのではなく、同じ町に滞在した時間ということです。) The over all 18 days I was able to spend under the same sky with you were unbelievable and amazing last year. 私が立ち止まって月の満ち欠けをみる時、あなたの優しい気持ちで十分幸せになれました。(普段は時差がありますが、同じ空の下で同じ時間に月を見ることができたことでさえ嬉しかったという感じです。) When I stopped to gaze at the phases of the moon, I was so touched by your soft heart and I felt truly happy from the bottom of my heart. よろしくお願いいたします。m(__)m

• 英文解釈について質問があります。(2) 12/3

In how much were the experiences from your solo- and collaborational efforts directly beneficial to this process? Stefan Németh: I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. This sometimes means that you have to find out where the weak points in your track are. Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. But in the end this gives me a much better feeling with the final version. Florian Kmet: I refined the recording process, improved my gear and the use of different instruments during the work on my last solo CD and other projects. Personally, I come back to lokai with a clear head, when I have done something fruitful with another project. Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. 1.疑問文のIn how muchの部分の文法の構造を教えて下さい。 2.I think I have learned from some productions that I should try really hard to be satisfied with what I do. この文章のproductionsのあとのthatは関係代名詞ですが、productionはどこに入るのでしょうか? 意味は、何曲かを通して学ぶ事が出来たと思う。その何曲かというのは、自分が満足するために本当に真剣にトライするべき何曲ってことだよ。 こういうことが言いたいのでしょうか? 3.Basically it is about being honest to yourself and if you are not happy than you have to do it again and again, even if it is not always a pleasant process to discard some parts of the music or even a track. この文章ですが、if you are~と even if~に対する主文はどれでしょうか?it is about being~ ここですか? それと全体の意味はどうなりますか? 4.Then I feel more open to go into this special sound cosmos, and enjoy to work on those details and structures. この文章のcosmosですが、これは「秩序、調和」と解釈し、特別な音の秩序に通じるさらなる空間を感じる。そしてその細かい1つ1つ、それと構造上で作業をする事を楽しんでいるよ。 なにやらいまいちつかめないですが、解釈はこの方向で合ってますか?

• 英語のメッセージの訂正をお願い致します

申し訳ございません…。以下のメッセージに返信をしたいです。自分で書いてみましたが、合っていますでしょうか。 I enjoy prayer statues as well. They seem to capture the essence of true spirituality. (私が、祈りの彫像や絵画が好きと書いたため、送って下さいました。) 素敵な(美しい)写真とメッセージを頂きまして、本当に有難うございます。私もあなたに同意致します。あなたがいつも光に溢れた平和で素晴らしい日々でありますことを心よりお祈り致します。 Thank you so much for your excellent ( beautiful ) photo and message. I agree with you. I pray from the bottom of my heart that your days are always full of light, peaceful and wonderful. もし出来ましたらで差し支えございません。excellent とwonderful はどのように違うのでしょうか。 また、I hope, I wishから始まるような、 相手の幸せを願う丁寧な文章をいくつか教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 ご回答を心よりお待ちしております。どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。