• ベストアンサー

次の英文訳をお願いいたします。

Anyone can die like a dog but true courage is to live when it is right to live and to die only when it is right to die. ご面倒おかけしますが、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

誰もがイヌのように死ねるが本当の勇気というものは、生きるべき時に生き、死すべき時のみ死ぬことである。

sakky777
質問者

お礼

早々にありがとうございました! おかげですっきりしました^ - ^

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Ordinary robts perform special tasks only in limited areas. Robots are different-they are designed to work together with people. Workers must still supply some force when working with an robot, but they can do so in greater safety. It is easy for workers to push objects directly in form of them. However , when moving heavy objects aside, workers must stretch and turn , which places terrible stress on their arms and backs. Even one of these actions can hurt a person's back, but more commom are problems caused by repeating such actions many times over a long period. Robots can prevent such problems. Just push it ,and the x-robot moves the object so you do not have to stretch and strain.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But with this increased awareness of the Muslim , there is a lack of appreciation of the nuances within our group. The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims are secular and, like me, quite godless. We do not pray five times a day , do not read the Koran and have not spent much time inside a mosque. We only turn to Islam when a child is born , someone gets married or someone dies.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 What do astronauts see from their spaceship? What does space look like to them? They see blackness around them at all times. The stars are bright spots in the darkness. The nearest star, our sun, is so bright that they can`t look directly at it. They look at it only through windows that dim its light. The astronauts can see the earth. The other planets are very bright. They can also see many man-made satellites. They look bright against the blackness. But why does space it self look black? To find the answer, we should know what kinds of things we can see. We only see thing when light reaches our eyes from them. Seeing is really seeing light.

• itを含む2つの英文の訳をお願いします

こんにちは。 "I like the place where I live, but it would be nicer to live by the ocean." "I don't know who'll win, but it's sure to be a good game." 上記の2つの文は、それぞれ独立した文で、前後にほかの文はありません。 それぞれの文とも前半の意味はわかるのですが、コンマ以降の文の意味がよくわかりません。特に、2つの文ともitが含まれているのですが、それが何を意味しているのかわかりません。 どなたか解説いただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします><

The criticism is often made that waching television is passive. This is true when it is compared with active recreations such as jogging or playing tennis. But watching TV is no more passive than obrerving a landscape,listening to music,or reading a book. Like reading a book,it is a withdrawal,but a withdrawal of a different kind. です!

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

友人が"Only"について教えてくれているようなのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 "Only" refers to it being something and nothing else. For example if I said "I only eat vegetables." That would mean that I eat vegetables and not meat, chicken, fish etc. In the context I used it in ("It's only cold in the mornings,") it would mean that it is cold in the morning, but it is not cold during the rest of the day. In a different context it could mean that it is always cold never hot, warm or cool in the morning. A clearer way to say what I meant that would have my intended meaning regardless of context would be "It is cold in the mornings only."

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• どうか次の英文を訳してください。

何度か訳していただく質問をさせていただきましたが、これが最後になります。 最終、下記の英文がわからず残ってしまいました。 これで約550の例文の訳が終わりです。 (1) Do you have any interest whatever in going to a concert when you don't understand music? (2) What a child with to its parents, the dog is to he and my wife. (3) Happy is the person who meets the right friend at the right time. (4) The vices of others we keep before our eyes, our own behind our back. (5) She plays with him as a cat with a mouse. (6) You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all of the time. 各単語の意味は難しくないのですが、なかなか意訳できません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします

以下の文章を訳していただけますか。お願いします。 He deeply desires, a true friend, someone whom he can express his feelings and thoughts to. People and relationships are important to him despite his independent exterior. He is interested in the lives and affairs of those close to him. He is an excellent arbitrator, negotiator and peace maker and meddler in other peoples problems. But not soft B, he is as forceful as he feels is necessary for achieving his own aims and ambitions, and if he feels others are not appreciative of what he is trying to do, then he will consider them unworthy of his time and efforts and he will take back what ever efforts he has made on their behalf, or whatever he has given then, When he gives to people it is not free, even if it just advice, it comes on loan. And at some point the loan is recalled. The favour owed is collected like a debt by him.