• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願い致します。 Per the manufacture they only issue out parts and if the parts don't work we move on to the next step.

noname#184326
noname#184326
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

製造物ごとに、彼らは部品のみを出庫し(※1)、もし部品がうまく働かなければ次の段階へと進みます。 ※1:どういった文脈かがわからないので、下記を参考にissue outを「出庫する」と訳してみましたが、違ったらすみません。 http://www.asprova.jp/mrp/glossary/cat249/post-647.html

noname#184326
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。とても助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

和訳のサイトで調べた方が早いのではないでしょうか?

noname#184326
質問者

お礼

辞書で調べても意味がいまいち理解できませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

If I see you next to never,How can we say forever? 和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

We (especially Jens) have added a bunch of new content to Minecraft that we want to get out asap, so there will be a content patch update next week with a whole pile of fun new toys, including a water mob and quite possibly paint if we can figure out how exactly it should work.

• 和訳をお願いします

We (especially Jens) have added a bunch of new content to Minecraft that we want to get out asap, so there will be a content patch update next week with a whole pile of fun new toys, including a water mob and quite possibly paint if we can figure out how exactly it should work

• 和訳をお願いします

If we time evolve this state in the Schrodinger picture, the wave packet will propagate (and spread out). という英文の和訳を教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください Anyway maybe someday in the close future, we can have a chance to go out! But let's make it smooth. We don't have to rush everything right! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) It's been said that man stands alone because he alone stands. To put it another way, the first great step for mankind was the first bipedal step taken by our remote ( 1 ). The moment we started walking on our hind legs we freed our front legs to become our grasping, manipulative hands. And with tool-making hands we conquered the world. So we owe a great debt to our feet and should cherish them as one of the most important parts of our anatomy. But what a pity, we ( 2 ) do this. Instead we abuse them horribly. We sentence them to spend two-thirds of their life inside leather cells. We force them to walk on hard, tiring surfaces. And we completely ignore their health and well-being until they are in serious trouble and send out pain signals we can ( 3 ) ignore. The reason for this is we look down on them literally. They are too far away from our specialized sense organs. If we could examine them as ( 4 ) as we study our hands, we would take more care of them. But they are at the far end of the body, and most of the time they hardly rate a passing thought.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Mr. Glenn said the European Union not only enabled CH2M Hill to hire for Britain from the Continent but also let the company easily move employees to other European countries once projects were finished. That helps it retain skilled engineers. “The skills base we are talking about and the scale of the programs require us to be able to move folks around,” he said. “The visa issue is significant.”

• I don't know how serious our differ

I don't know how serious our differences are but I hope that we cna work out. この和訳を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George