• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

If we time evolve this state in the Schrodinger picture, the wave packet will propagate (and spread out). という英文の和訳を教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9729/12103)
回答No.1

>If we time evolve this state in the Schrodinger picture, the wave packet will propagate (and spread out). という英文の和訳を教えてください。 ⇒もしもシュレーディンガーの(波動関数*)画像でこの状態を時間展開させると、波束が伝播(および拡散)することになります。 *シュレーディンガーの発展させた波動方程式を満たす画面で、物質粒子の運動状態を記述する関数。

sonofajisai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

もし、我々が、シュロディンガーの図のこの状態を時間進化させれば、ウェーブ・パケットは増殖し(そして拡散する)であろう。

sonofajisai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

As we will see shortly, this is not the case for a many-electron atom. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 和訳をお願いします。

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 This time is for you!

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 He e‌-‌mails me the research from time to time, and I sift through it. One message was titled, “Will prob be around for high school graduation.” I took a beat before realizing that he was referring to the high school graduation of his first grandchild, to the fear that his own life will intersect with this little person’s only briefly, to all that we wish we could ignore. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えて下さい。お願いします。

以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。本当に困っています。切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。 That's an American tradition in Germany there is no really Valentine's Day, but if we would have this Day noone would get chocolate from me^^. I hate this days. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1)They found it impossible either to advance or to retreat. 2)Some people find it very hard to make up their minds. 3)I think it strange that he is in so much trouble. 4)It will be quite a long time before the boy learns what life is. 5)This picture reminds me of what we did together during out holidays. 6)a glance showed that something was wrong. .よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 1.By this time next year ,we will have been doing business with each other for 20 years. 2.Unless the civilization we now know is to end,satisfactory substitutes for conventional energy sources will have been discovered and put to use in time. 3.she said to me, "it's very kind of you to invite me to the party." =she told me that it was very kind of me to invite her to the party.

• 和訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

和訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 When delivery was made we need to know if it was highlighted by your receiving department on the delivery note that there were damaged cartons on the shipment. We will need to make a claim on the forwarder for any damages but this will be very difficult if the damage was not documented and highlighted to the forwarder on receipt of goods.

• 商業登記条例の和訳

商業登記条例の和訳 下記英文の商業登記条例の和訳で困っております。 Please produce this certificate and demand note intact at time of payment. This demand note will only become a valid business registration ceertificate upon payment. どなたか詳しい方、訳文を教えて下さい・・・。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください。 大凡の意味は分かるのですが。 宜しくお願い致します。 I am making a list of people who will be attending Denver Market 2012 in January. I was wondering if you would be attending this event, and if so what days so we could set up a meeting time.

• 英語 和訳 確認

Is this your first time on the ferry? これはあなたがフェリーに乗る最初の機会ですか。 この英文の和訳はこれで合っているでしょうか? どなたか回答をお願いします。