• 締切済み

I don't know how serious our differ

I don't know how serious our differences are but I hope that we cna work out. この和訳を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数7

みんなの回答

回答No.1

我々の間の意見の相違がどれほど深刻であるかわからないが、うまくやっていけると願っている。

eruyann
質問者

お礼

すぐのご返答ありがとうございました。 また、教えてください。

関連するQ&A

• how we knowの訳し方

How we know what isn't so. とか、How we know homeopathy doesn't workという英語を見ました。このhow we know はどう訳すのでしょうか?

• 文法説明 How don't know ?

English Grammar in UseのUnit 50、50.2に語彙並べ替えがあり、 2~4のアンサーがよく分かりません。 2.(is/to the airport/ far/ it) 回答例2. How don't know where Tom has gone? 3.(wonder/is/how/ old / Tom) 回答例3. I don't know where Tom has gone. 4.(Lisa/ on holiday/ going/ is) 回答例4. When don't know where Tom has gone? の回答例となっており、How don't know のカタチを初めて見たので どのように訳すのかと文法的にもご教授いただけないでしょうか。 お忙しいところ恐縮ですが、何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 和訳 How do I know that...

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします I worry about getting a fair trial because you are one of the Defendants. It’s logical to assume that you will be bias and act dishonestly. How can you assure me that you won’t? それか (How do I know that you won’t?) あなたが被告の一人なので、公正な裁判を受けられるかどうか心配している。あなたが偏見を持って不誠実に行動すると仮定するのは理にかなっている。不誠実に行動しないなんてことは、どうすれば分かるの?

• 10年以上前の曲でサビがI don't knowという曲知りませんか?

昔気に入って聴いていた曲を再び聴きたいのですが曲名、歌手名共に忘れてしまいました。どなたかご存知でしたらぜひ教えてください!!女性の透明感のある歌声で♪~make my wish on my own I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know why I don't know how ~♪歌詞は定かではありませんがI don't knowを三回歌うのがサビであったような気がします。宜しくお願いします!!

• how busy I am

You don't know how busy I am. You don't know how much busy I am. 上記は両方とも同じ意味(あなたは私がどれくらい忙しいか わかっていない)として使えるのでしょうか? どちらかは文法的に間違いなのでしょうか?

• I think that以外何がある?know等

I think that I know that I hope that I believe that とthatが付く文がありますが他にはどういうのがありますか?可能な限りたくさん知りたいです

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• Don't know about that.

お世辞に対する返答として、日本語だったら「そんなこと無いですよ。」とか、「僕/私なんか、全然ですよ」とか、色々言い方があると思いますが、とりあえず「(私/僕は)~~ですよ。」と、自分について自己の視点から話すように思います。 しかし、英語ネイテブにお世辞を言ったら、"Don't know about that."という返答が帰ってきました。 その事について知りません。>さあ、どうでしょうかね。>そんな事ありませんてば。 と、いう謙虚な反応なのだと思いますが、なんだか、自分をを客観的に見つめすぎてるというか、日本語的な感覚で英訳しようとしたら、I am not that good.とかだったら英訳できるけど、"Don't know about that."は出てこないな~と思いました。 どういう感覚で考えたらこの言い回しは出てくるのでしょうか? 教えてください、よろしくお願い致します。

• How can I make friends?

How can I make friends in Japan? Don't you think it difficult that if you drop out the place you born and grow up?? I'm so tired of the situation being alone. I've tried to make friends, but don't like the people where I meet.

• "I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT"という歌のCDを捜してます・・!

I KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT という洋楽のCDを探してます。 アーティスト名も、何で使われてるのかもわからないのですが、もしご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら教えてください。お願いします。 (ゆったりとしたJAZZっぽい曲です) 歌詞の抜粋↓ Some time she treats me fine then get way out of line but still in all I'm stickin line glue 'cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I've getting so baby I'm with you (略) Let's have it understood It's you and me for good and you and me for good and anyone that doubt cause I know what I've got But I don't know what I'm getting here's sine thing you should know weh I'm forgot to tell her that I love her so