• ベストアンサー

US Todayの和訳

下記はUS Todayの「Cleveland kidnapping victims thank public for support」の記事の中の文です。 "I will not let the situation define who I am" 和訳をお教えください。

• binm
  • お礼率92% (174/188)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

こうした状況に好き放題させるわけにはいかない。

binm
質問者

お礼

御回答有難う御座いました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳が分かりません。

I’d rather agree NOT to actively solicit any employee from either company…..If you are in agreement, I will let my folks know. 上記の和訳なんですが、うまく訳せません。 教えください。

• 和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

• 和訳してください!

和訳してください! My grandfather passed away today, he,s in a better place now but I wanted to thank everybody for their prayers. I love you. よろしくお願いします!

• すみません、和訳お願いいたします。

すみません、和訳お願いいたします。 Hi, I have sent US$500 as part payment for this unit.I will sent you TT copy today as i have being told to go and pick it up in the afternoon.I will advise next week when i will sent you the balance.Thanks for understanding. Regards, Richard Harrison Mbobela.

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

and am not interested to talk anybody who doesnt wana talk with me. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 和訳して下さい。

この英文を和訳して下さい。 birthday cardに書いてあった文章です。 Today the age of 50 will be redefined by someone who truly is one of a kind... 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I will let you know when i make the transfer next week and i will send you the TT form from my Bank. Regards, Richard.