• ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

Good day like this I hope that very well and I can tell when I'm in the hotel know saitoma いつもいつも、すみません。 上の英文を翻訳してほしいです、お願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

こんな良い日には上手く行くといいな。今サイトマってホテルに居るんだけどね。

nnkaao775
質問者

お礼

いつもいつも回答ありがとうございます! とても助かってます♪ ベストアンサーにさせていただきます! またお願いします!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#179849
noname#179849
回答No.2

Yahoo!翻訳で、簡単に翻訳できますが。ダメですか?。

nnkaao775
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 どの翻訳ソフトを使っても、うまく翻訳できなかったので、、、

関連するQ&A

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

Nose where's that tell me where that is この英文を日本語に翻訳してください お願いします!!

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

英語圏でない友人からの英文メールです。 私のさっぱりな英語力では理解出来ない文章がたくさんあります。 (辞書で調べても出て来ない単語はスペルの間違いでしょうか・・) わからない英文を日本語訳お願い致します。 ()の部分は私の考えです。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません) I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) きっと初歩的な文章で、こんなのも分からないのか!とお叱りを受けるかもしれませんが、回答どうか宜しくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします。

DiscogsでCDを買ったらMintと言う事だったのにディスクに傷があり売り手にその事を伝えたら返事が来たのですが翻訳サイトで訳すと変な文法で訳されるので困っています。相手にその事を伝えたら再度返信してくれたのですがやっぱり変な文法で訳されます。英語が得意な方翻訳よろしくお願い致します。 (1) 『Hello as i remember that cd was ok, i never used it as well, got it directly from the band , this was the only copy i had for sale, so you can resell it quickly if you are not satisfied this stuff is getting hard to find』 (2) 『You can send cd back to me and get a part of your money back for that cd or resell it by yourself』

• ※至急※ 以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

when party and drink alcohol it cause reaction on nervous system and then can cause this feeling understand? alkohol damage my nervous system and when nervous i feel this way i was ok on saturday but yesterday saw you cry + alkochol and i feel like this mix of nervs and alkohol very bad for me i told you yes i'm that type of man i hate man who have lots of women i'm happy too you teach me one important thing ;) i tell you when we meet i think about it every day i try explain when we meet ok? its very important i miss you too i every morning get up and think of you and alwasy wait when you get home you made my life very happy and colorful you understand? it's culture thing Japan woman best to love dont know how to explain

• 翻訳 英語→日本語 お願いします

こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳して下さい。 自分でも翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、今一つしっくりくるものがありませんでした…。 I was in the nearness of you at that time. I felt as if I could even reach your body. However, although I felt you near me, I came to know you were still far from me. この英文を書いた方は日本人で、堪能ではありませんが多少英会話ができる方です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文のことでおしえてください。 USPSで送られてくる箱の中身が知りたくて、以下の英文をメールしたところ I would like to know whether the contents of the parcel: USPS Label Number ec 969 705 565 us are O.N.11185 or 11277. Please tell me about that if you can. 以下のメールがきました。英文の翻訳お願いします。 Can you please double check this order number? I show this as a Redwings boot for another customer. Let me know and I’ll get it changed for you. We apprecaite your business, Thank you, 3箱くらいお店にオーダーしていて、発送時のみUSPSのオーダーナンバーのみ送られてくるので 箱の中身がわかりません。

専門家に質問してみよう