• ベストアンサー

集まる、の英訳。

daizunoreiの回答

回答No.2

gather,come(get)together,meet, 少し形式ばると、 assemble,crowd,swarm でいいとおもいます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳

英語の初心者です。わかりやすい解説頂けると助かります。宜しくお願いします。 we had we did の違いはなんでしょうか? 私達は沖縄で結婚式をしました。 We did a wedding ceremony in Okinawa 私達はパーティーをしました。 We had parties together 宜しくお願いします。

• ワンフレーズの和英です。

「団体の旅行が一緒だったんだ。」を We had a group tour together. というように、動詞haveで言えますでしょうか。お願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

翻訳してください。 (1)Mother Teresa began her work for children in Kolkata in 1948. (2)In some parts of the city,the people were very poor and they had no schools for children. (3)Mother Teresa gathered together some children and taught the alphabet to them. (4)It was not easy because they had no pens and no notebooks.

• 英訳してください。

I've heard that you and Hamlet are spending a lot of time together. If it's true, I'm not happy. Be honest with me. What's happening between you and Hamlet ? He's shown many signs of love for me.宜しくお願い致します

• institutionalized

We’ve been together for a few years now, and we’ve definitely had a lot of conversations about gender and race and institutionalized racism and sexism. institutionalized racism and sexismとは簡単に言うとどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳が正しいか教えて下さい。

最近 告白されて、付き合い始めたアメリカ人の方から送られてきた文章です。 私は英語が苦手なので、自分の解釈が合っているか教えて下さい。。 I think i know a way to prove my self to you, is adding you as my girlfriend in my 2 facebook account ... that will make everybody know i have you as my girlfriend ..and here in the US everybody have a facebook account ....That if you want me too..i not doing it yet wit out your permission ..... 彼は自分のFace Bookのアカウントで私を交際中の彼女として追加する。 アメリカでは みんなFace Bookのアカウントを持っているので、 彼が設定する事で私が彼女だと周りに知らせる事が出来る。 そして出来れば私にも同じ事をして欲しいという事ですか??

• 英訳お願いします。

(12)“Ahem ! ahem ! ” he said, and everybody listened except the the poor Catherine Wheel, who was still shaking her head, and murmuring, “Romance is dead.” (13)“Order ! order !” cried out a Cracker. He was something of a politician, and had always taken a prominent part in the local elections, so he knew the proper Parliamentary expressions to use. (14)“Quite dead.” whispered the Catherine Wheel, and she went off to sleep. (15)As soon as there was perfect silence, the Rocket coughed a third time and began. He spoke with a very slow, distinct voice, as if he were dictating his memoirs, and always looked over the shoulder of the person to whom he was talking . In fact, he had a most distinguished manner. (16)“How fortunate it is for the King's son,” he remarked, “that he is to be married on the very day on which I am to be let off. Really, if it had been arranged beforehand, it could not have turned out better for him; but Princes are always lucky.” (17)“Dear me !” said the little Squib, “I thought it was quite the other way, and that we were to be let off in the Prince's honour.” (18)“It may be so with you,” he answered; “inded, I have no doubt that it is, but with me it is different. I am a very remarkable Rocket, and come of remarkable parents. My mother was the most celebrated Catherine Wheel of her day, and was renowned for her graceful dancing. When she made her great public appearance she spun round nineteen times before she went out, and each time that she did so she threw into the air seven pink stars.

• 時制の一致について。(英語)

英訳を頼まれてやってみたのですが、時制の一致のことで考え込んでしまいました。 どなたか教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 内容ですが・・・ 「彼がゆきちゃんを愛していることや、とても心優しい人だというのが良くわかりました。」 というのを英訳してみました。 I felt that he loved Yuki very much and he had a gentle heart. 時制の一致で、後ろの動詞も過去形にしてみたのですすが、「愛している」と「心優しい人だ」というのは現在のことでもあるので、現在完了で書いたほうがいいのでしょうか? その場合 (1)I felt that he has loved Yuki very much and he has had a gentle heart. (2)I felt that he had loved Yuki very much and he had had a gentle heart. (1)と(2)のどちらが正しいのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 至急、和訳お願いします!

至急、和訳お願いします! 'IF I pour a bottle of water in, instead of wine,no one will notice it' , 'he said to himself, 'beaause there will be so much excellent wine in the barrel that the water will be lost in it. The night of the feast arrived. Everybody gathered in the village square with their jegs and their glasses for the wine. The tap on the barrel was opened,but what came out was pure water. Everyone in the village had had the same idea. お願いします! 最後、had had となる意味も分かりません

• 英訳お願いします。

いろいろ調べながら、英文にしてみたんですが、 自信がありません。 展示のコメントとして海外に送らねければいけないので、 以下の分を適切な英文または添削して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 (コメント) どうしようもない憧れ。 星は瞬き、日はまた昇る。 自然の中で青い海を仰ぎ見て、 男も女も、性別も国籍も超えて全て混ざり合う。 その先には笑いと平和が待っているから。 Longing longing longing A star twinkles, The Sun Also Rises. I look up at the blue sea in nature, Men and women, all mixed together even countries beyond sex. The rest is waiting in the laughter and peace.