彼の提案についての英訳の検討

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私を彼のFacebookアカウントに追加することで、彼が私を交際中の彼女だと周りに知らせたいと言っています。
  • アメリカではほとんどの人がFacebookアカウントを持っており、彼の提案が実行されれば、私が彼女だと認識されるでしょう。
  • 彼は私にも同じことをしてほしいと言っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳が正しいか教えて下さい。

最近 告白されて、付き合い始めたアメリカ人の方から送られてきた文章です。 私は英語が苦手なので、自分の解釈が合っているか教えて下さい。。 I think i know a way to prove my self to you, is adding you as my girlfriend in my 2 facebook account ... that will make everybody know i have you as my girlfriend ..and here in the US everybody have a facebook account ....That if you want me too..i not doing it yet wit out your permission ..... 彼は自分のFace Bookのアカウントで私を交際中の彼女として追加する。 アメリカでは みんなFace Bookのアカウントを持っているので、 彼が設定する事で私が彼女だと周りに知らせる事が出来る。 そして出来れば私にも同じ事をして欲しいという事ですか??

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

自分に間違いないと証明する方法だけど,君のことを自分のfacebookに僕のガールフレンドとして載せればいいんだ.ただ,君が僕のガールフレンドだって事を見た人が知ることになるけどね.こっちはみんなfacebookのアカウントを持ってるから.ただし,君がよければの話だから.君の許可無しではまだ載せてないからね.

ranran26
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 自分の解釈とは違っていて参考になりました★

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の内容を英訳して下さい。 I dont know what my feeling to you. How to explain you as i know

• 英訳お願いいたします(泣)

なんだか意味がわかりません(泣) 英訳お願いいたします。 that someone must have hacked my card. and an identity theft was placed on my card. and the investigation would be on until when i get back, and it shouldn't take more than 2days. when i arrive to US to refund my money but i have to be home. now the airline agent is insisting that I gets the remaining funds before my flight can be scheduled, as soon as i get through i will let you know. Hope to read from you soon:(

• 英訳をお願いします

This was not described in the original listing, which I have double checked before writing the review. In case you think my review does not reflect the reality, please let me know.

• 歌詞の英訳をお願いします。

The temptationsの昔の歌の一部ですが英訳お願いします。 You've got a smile so bright, you know you could have been a candle I'm holding you so tight, you know you could have been a handle The way you swept me off my feet, you know you could have been a broom. The way you smell so sweet, you know you could have been some perfume. Well, you could have been anything that you wanted to And I can tell, the way you do the things you do. ちなみにこれはholding youってやっぱり男から女性への歌ですよね?

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• 英訳してください

I have what i belive Samurai Razor would you be abel to tell by pics if that is in face what i have

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 一応自分なりに考えてみたのですが、全く自信ありません。 ・私は父にそれについて言った。  I said my father about it. ・彼は私に"それは困る"と言った。  He said me to "be put out". ・私は彼が何を言いたいのか理解できなかった。  I couldn't understand what he said. ・なぜならば、以前私は彼によって##の大学に行くように勧められたからだ。  Because, I was recommended going on to the university in ## by my father before. ・父は私に"あなたを県外の大学に行かせるためのお金はない"と言った。  My father said that I have no enough money to go on to outside the prefecture universities for you. ・私は##に住んでいたので、もし私が##の大学に行くならば、それには十分な金が必要なことはわかっていた。  Since I have living in ##, I understanded that my father must have enough money, if I go on to the university in ##. よろしくお願いします。

• もしあなたがいなかったら・・・の英訳を手伝ってください。

夫に感謝の意を込めて、こんな文を作ってみたいのですが、より自然な英訳に直してください。お願いします。 ☆1あなたがいなかったら、今のような幸せな生活はない(とわかっています) ☆2あなたにとても感謝しています。 ☆3私も、今まで同様一生懸命がんばるので、一緒に仲良くがんばりましょう。  ☆1. I know that without you,I could'nt live a happy life like we have (now). ☆2.I'm deeply indebted to you. ☆3.I 'm going to keep trying to do my best.