• ベストアンサー

英語の意味

THE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF PROLIFIC ENERGY USE と the scarcity if energy and too much energy consumption by students の和訳を教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

>the adverse effects of prolific energy use 大量のエネルギー使用における悪影響 >the scarcity if energy and too much energy consumption by students エネルギー不足と学生による多すぎるエネルギー消費量

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

THE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF PROLIFIC ENERGY USE  大量の熱量消費による逆効果 the scarcity if energy and too much energy consumption by students 学生によるエネルギー消費やエネルギー消費の行き過ぎの場合の欠乏症 全ての文面を見ないとわからない部分があるが、ご質問の内容だけから判断すると、このようになるんと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 研究と意義の重要性について(英語含む)

リサーチの授業で何らかについて研究をしなくてはいけなくて、 私のグループはenergy of conservationについてです。 研究のタイトルはTHE ADVERSE EFFECTS OF PROLIFIC ENERGY USE、 っで問題(problem)はthe scarcity if energy and too much energy consumption by studentsです。 それで私はこの研究と意義の重要性についての文を書かないといけないのですが、 何をどういうふうに書けばいいんでしょうか?

• 和訳について

この英文の和訳をおねがいします。 The conservation movement is a welcome expression of people's desire to limit and control energy consumption: indeed, the vitality of the movement may be a symptom, as much as a cause, of the growing achievement of sufficient energy for personal use in society. 早急におねがいします。

• limit their use in

Adverse effects of Ok drug limit their use in a substantial proportion of women, and Ok drugの副作用は多くの女性であまりみられないが、 でいいでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きをお願いしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 sorry we can only do 10% off right now. We had said 15% off if you buy over 10 AAA but for this I can do 12% that’s already much higher than what we offer, our AAA are made of leather and we really can’t discount them too much, you can use code BBB , and the minimum order is NNN and it expires this week. Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

• 和訳を教えてください!

A non-directed assessment of symptoms or adverse effects was ... 論文を和訳しています。 ここに出てくる「non-directed assessment」の訳を見つけることができません。どなたか知っていらっしゃいましたら教えてください。

• 【至急】困っています、環境英語和訳お願いします!

【至急】困っています、環境英語和訳お願いします! Pyramids of numbers and of biomass,however,can only provide a limited amount of information,because other criticalinformation such as the availability of energy is missing. A pyramid of biomass does not indicate if any animals had large amounts of energy stored in their bodies as fat,or how much energy in the bodies of herbivores is passed on to carnivores.

• Ifの用法と英語の省略

親が共働きだったため、兄弟の手で育てられた筆者の物語の中で If I am now a comparativery calm and placid person, able to cope tolerably well with those problems that life always presents us with, it is,I firmly believe,due to the fact that I was allowed to grow up without too much fuss being made of me. このような文ができきます。訳には 「私は今、どちらかといえば落ち着いた穏やかな人間で、 人生がいつも私たちに突きつける問題をまあまあ処理することができるが、それは、あまり かまいつけられずに大きくなることができたためだと強く信じている。」 とあります。質問は二つで、 ・ここでのifはもし~、~だとすればという条件の意味なのでしょうか? つまり「私は今~処理することができるとすれば」の意味でしょうか? ・without too much fuss being made of me. はThey made too much fuss of me.からToo much fuss was made of me. となったものを元とするとあるのですが、なぜbeingが必要なのでしょうか? 過去分詞をつかってwithout too much fuss made of me.にはならないのでしょうか? 長々となりましたがお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

Music therapy is the beneficial use of music and musical elements by a professional music therapist 和訳お願いします<m(__)m>

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

ネットのエキサイト翻訳などを使っていたのですが、途中から訳が分からなくなりました。 アメリカからノコギリヤシサプリメントを取り寄せたのですが、注意書きが読めません。 情けないですが、お願いします。 Take one capsule three to five times daily, preferably with meals, Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea. Other Ingredient:Gelatin. This product is intended for use by men and is not intended for use by women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Do not use if seal under cap bloken or missing.

• 英語での理科の宿題を娘が持って来て困りました。

理科の宿題を娘が持って来て困りました。どなたか教えて下さい。dokanshiさん 理科の宿題を娘が持って来て困りました。どなたか教えて下さい。 If a toy cart is pushed, which is twice heavier(assuming it has the same speed),what is its kinetic energy compared with that of the lighter toy cart? By how much is it greater or smaller ? supply the missing values in the table. solve the following 1.a ball having a mass of 5kg moves at 2m/s . What is its kinetic energy? 2.compute for the kinetic energy of a 2000kg car that moves at a 50km/h speed. 3.consider an object with mass m and moving at speed v a. compare its original kinetic energy with its kinetic energy if its mass is tripled. b. if its speed is reduced to half its original value,by how much does its kinetic energy decrease? <data table> kinetic energy of cart(J),, 0.2,,,0.2,,,0.2,,,0.1,,,,0.3,,,0.4 mass of cart(kg),、、、、、,,,,1,,,,,,,,,2,,,,,,,,4,,,,,,,( ),,,,,,,2,,,,,,( ) speed of cart(m/s)、、、、,,,,( ),,,,,,( ),,,,,( ),,,,,0.5,,,,,( ),,,,0.5