• ベストアンサー

この英文の意味教えてください

In phrase 2, we use 'so', 'very' and 'terribly' to make the meaning stronger. 'Terribly' is the strongest. If we use one of the words in brackets, it is stressed. If~のところだけでいいのでお願いします>< bracketsがよくわかりません。 単体で使ったらってことですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> If we use one of the words in brackets, it is stressed. 「なぁ~んだ」 と言われそうな気がしますが、bracket は "引用符" のこと。 だから、「(so とか very とか terribly のような) いま示したような引用符の中の語を用いると、それは強調を表しているということになります」 という意味になります。

gattino183
質問者

お礼

stressedをストレスと訳していました... なるほど 納得いきました!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.3

word in brackets ' ' で囲まれた文字で、'so' 'very' 'terribly'のことです。 brackets で日本語ではカッコ と訳されますが、ここでの場合は ' ' です。 従い、訳すと  ' ' の単語を使うと強調になります という意味です。

gattino183
質問者

お礼

stressedをストレスと訳していたのが原因だったみたいです... 強調だったんですね! 納得いきました~

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9704/12070)
回答No.1

語句 2 で、私たちは意味を一層強めるために、「そんなに」、「とても」、および「ひどく」を使います。 「ひどく」が最も強い語です。もし、カッコ内の言葉のうちのどれか1語を使えば、それが強調されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。 注意書き?か何かで記載がありました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 we'll let you know if this is something we'd be interested in.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで欲しい商品があるのですが、注意書きのところに下記の英文がありました。これって業者向けでしょうか?すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 One more thing that JIM is asking is if we can use your company name to ship the samples to UK. Is because the shipping company requires a consignee inside UK, only if you can DAN.

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• この英文を訳せる方いますか?><

この英文を訳してください>д< 明日英語の授業があって、 この内容がわかってないと授業についていけないんですよ;涙 よろしくお願いいたします<(_ _)> When you read in your language,you often read new words. Do you look them up in a dictionary? Probably not. First you try to guess the meaning of the word. Because the other words around the new one give you clue,you can get some idea of the meaning of the new word. This meaning usually good enough for you to be able to continue reading with understanding. Remember too that if a writer uses a word once and it is important to the topic, that word will appear again. So read further, even if you do not know the new word. The meaning might be clearer in a few sentences. If the world is very important and you still cannot figure it out from the context, then look it up in the dictionary. It is better to learn about the word from the situation or context. You save time and you learn the word naturally. You can learn to improve your guessing at word meanings. Here are some strategies for learning vocabulary in context. They are like clue, ideas to help you. 受験のなんたらとかそういう系じゃないんでwwwwwww ただこの文を予習しといたほうが明日スムーズに授業に取り組めるんです! ホントお願いします!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• that isを使った英文の意味を教えて下さい

現在、フィリピン人のオンライン英会話レッスンを受講中の英語初心者です。 そこで「, that is,」という表現を習ったのですが、その意味がよく分かりませんでした。 <講師の説明> We use the words "that is " when we want to correct something we have just said , or when we want to add more information 辞書で調べると、「すなわち」「つまり」という意味らしいので、講師の説明と合致しているように思います。しかし、講師が挙げてくれた例文の意味がよく分からず、逆に混乱してしまいました・・ <講師の例文> 1.Everybody loves that film , that is I have spoken. 2.She likes whale sashimi , that is , she said earlier 10分程度、that isとこの例文の意味についてあれやこれやと説明を受けたのですが、結局腑に落ちず、もやもやした感じで終わってしまいました。。 (1は、Everybodyといっても私が言ってる人に限ってだけどね、、という言及的なニュアンスだと説明を受けたのですが・・・) どなたか、この例文の意味を教えて頂けませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。