英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy
  • please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit
  • hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

現在こちらの関係機関による輸出許可書の発行をまっているところですので、コピーをお送りすることは可能です。 もちろん輸出許可書の発行を急ぐよう関係機関にお願いをしていますのでもう少しご辛抱ください。 あまり私の英語は上手くないのですがご理解をお願いします。 はい、私どもは関係機関に連絡しておりますが、いまだCITESは準備されていません。準備でき次第、コピーをお送りしますので、輸入許可書の申請が可能となります。 あまり私の英語は上手くないのですがご理解をお願いします。

rinarinadan
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 日本語に訳してください

翻訳サイトで調べましたが解らないので以下の文章を訳してください よろしくお願いします If the room is not ready when you arrive we would secure your luggage for you and also at check ut untill you ready to leave for the airport..

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 完璧でない英文を日本語訳へお願いします。

英語を得意としない方からの英文なのですが 日本語訳へお願い出来ますでしょうか。 We are realy sorry for not mailing you a long time now,it is because we have not yet recieve the permit from the authority on Monday I will check with authority and know the reason why the delay and once we can lay hold on the sign and stamp permit from the authority I will at once mail a copy to you I am sorry for the delay and I still want to thank you for your patient and understanding towards these first business 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 分かりづらい英語を日本語訳して頂けますか。

次の内容を日本語訳して頂けますか。 yes 50% of invoice including charges fee to Nirita Address of importation is taking note of we will ship in 14working days once payment is done hope to read from you soon です。ピリオドがないので余計に分かりづらいかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします。

• メール文を日本語に翻訳してほしいのです。

海外在住です。英語は苦手です。 フォトブックの注文が出来ず、返ってきた英文です。 時間をかけて作ったので無駄にしたくないのです。 宜しくお願いします。 We have set your account for you to submit your order now till we can resolve the software issue. In the mean time, You can place your order by selecting offline payment method once your project is ready to be submitted. Kindly notify us once your upload is complete for us to check and manually send the payment link for shipping fee and or accessories/additional pages if applicable.

• この英文を日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします。

この二つの英文を日本語に訳せる方是非よろしくお願いいたします(´;ω;`) Hi, We are so sorry to keep you waiting and we need 2-6 days to prepare the order. It takes 15- 25 days to US by standarrd shipping! Hope you can understand! Best, Chicnova Hello,   we are now preparing your items, pls wait. we will ship it when all items are prepared. and we will inform you via email about the tracking number. and here is our shipping guide:http://www.chicnova.com/shipping_methods_guide   chicnova

• 日本語を英語にしましが、おかしくないでしょうか?

最近、配送中に紛失するなどのトラブルが増えております。 ドイツも例外ではありません。 ペイパルに登録されていない住所に送ると保険が効きません。 私たちは損害を受けることになるのです。 あなたがペイパルの住所登録を変更されない場合、 申し訳ありませんが一旦キャンセルさせていただきます。 私たちはいつでも送れる準備はできております。 どうかご理解のほど宜しくお願い致します。 ※以下自分でも考えてみましたが、おかしいかもしれません。 Recently, we have more and more trouble, such as a loss during delivery. Germany is no exception. Insurance does NOT work when sent to NOT PayPal address. Then, We damaged. If you do not change of PayPal address registration, There is no excuse, but I will cancel once. We are ready to send at any time. Thanks for your understanding.

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.