• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳と翻訳サイトについての質問です

先ほどアメリカ人の方とチャットをしていて もし北が何かしたらU.S.の軍事力に期待してるよ、と冗談で言ったんですが like no one is friend with them might as well overtake them before they hit us と言われいまいち解らなくて質問させていただいた次第です。 助けてもらうのを当然と思うなという感じでしょうか? あとついでと言ってはなんですが翻訳サイトについても質問です。 一番正確だと言われているサイトを教えてくださいlol

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

誰も北と友好関係にないということは、やつらがわれわれを攻撃する前に当然やつらを負かしていいってことのようだよ。 →ちょっと怖いです。 あとついでと言ってはなんですが翻訳サイトについても質問です。 一番正確だと言われているサイトを教えてくださいlol →現段階では、翻訳サイトはどれもひどいレベルです。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

syuntaa
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 そんなことを言ってたのですか笑 なるほどね、と適当に返事しておいたので話が繋がっていたみたいでよかったです。 翻訳サイトも把握しました。 お早い回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

usually with one or two of either my or Michael`s friends there to, because they did`nt eat dinner in there house. they always tried to keep us spending time with each other and letting us know that we could talk to them and they would still love us no matter what we did. 一応訳してはみたのですが、うまく日本語にできません どなたかお願いします。

• 英文和訳の添削をお願いします.

QNo.6571763 の続きです.英語を勉強しています.英語がうまくなりたいです.どなたか添削をお願いします.宜しくお願いします. (a) Once upon a time . . . People think that humans are the smartest of animals, and most people do not think about other animals as being smart, or at least think that they are not as smart as humans. Knowing that other animals are as smart as us means we can appreciate them more, which could also help us to help them. Scientists do experiments on monkeys, because they are similar to man, but bees could actually be close to man too. We see bees in the natural habitat doing what they do, but you do not really see them doing human things—such as solving human puzzles like Sudoku. So it makes you wonder if they could solve a human puzzle. If they could solve it, it would mean that they are really smart, smarter than we thought before, which would mean that humans might have some link with bees. If bees are like us in some way, then understanding them could help us understand ourselves better. (a)昔々… 人々はヒトが最も賢い動物であると考え,たいていの人は他の動物を賢いと考えない,というか少なくともヒトほど賢いとは考えていない. 他の動物が我々と同じくらい賢いことを知ることは,我々がマルバナバチをより正しく認識できることを意味する. サルがヒトに似ているので,科学者がサルに関する実験を行うが,しかし実はハチも自然環境でヒトに近いかもしれない. 我々は,自然の習性で彼らがする振る舞いを観察するが,しかし,“スウドク(数独?)”のような人間を悩ますパズルを解くことのような彼らのしている人間的なものを実は見ていない.(意訳として:我々はマルナガババチが自然界でしていることを観察しているが,マルナガバチが数独のような人間てきなパズルをしていることに気がついていない) そういうわけで,彼らが人間的なパズルを解くことができるかどうか知りたいと思わせる. マルナガバチがそれを解くことができれば,それは,我々がかつて考えていたよりマルナガバチが実は賢いことを意味するかもしれない.そしてそれは,ヒトはハチと似た何かを持っているかもしれないことを意味する. ハチが何か我々に似いるなら,そして,彼らを知ることは,よりよく我々自身を知ることを助ける(だろう).

• 英文の和訳の問題

Background assumptions like this one - often unspoken but nevertheless influencing our opinions -are called presuppositions. A large part of philosophy is about uncovering presuppositions, bringing them into the light in order to examine them to see what they are worth. If the above objections to the "morality is private" view have any force - and I think they do - this should make us ( ) the underlying presuppositions concerning the nature of moral judgments. They may not be like judgments of taste at all. [ しばしば、口にされていないが、それでも我々の意見に影響して、これのような背景の見せかけは前提と呼ばれています。哲学の大部分は前提を見つけることです。そして、彼らがどのような価値があるかについて理解するために彼らを調べるよう光を当てます。「道徳は個人的です」に対する上記の異議がどんな力をもつか見て、私は彼らがすると思うなら、 これは、我々に道徳的な判断の自然に関する根底にある前提によって( c )される。彼らは、まったく味覚の判断のようでないかもしれません。〕 うまく訳せませんでした。 この英文の訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 下記、某アニメの英文ですが、和訳してください。宜しくお願いします。

下記、某アニメの英文ですが、和訳してください。宜しくお願いします。 I want to be like him one day.And so. well(We'llかな?) have a test of courage before the closing ceremony.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

どういう訳になるのかいまいち解りません。 1, I don't like you to help him that way. 2, No one ever took me for my twin brother. =I was never taken for my twin brother. 3, This way of thinking save me from judgment. 4, Please remain seated for another minute. 5, I might as well die. Nobody needs an old woman like me. 6, There were none who bought an umbrella. どうぞよろしくお願いします。m(__)m。

• 英語の構文150で質問です。

It is not until well into llife that one begins to be able to form a dim idea of what  one has looked like to one's friend. (中年になって初めて、自分が友人たちにどのように見えていたのか漠然と 理解することができるのである) It is not until well into llife 「中年になって初めて」  なぜ、このように訳せるのですか?? 辞書にも「well into llife 」は載っていませんでした。 a dim idea of~「漠然と理解する」これは、覚えるしかないのでしょうか? 「はっきりしない見解」→「漠然と理解」と理解すればいいのでしょうか?? 「what  one has looked like to one's friend.」このwhatは、先行詞を含む  関係代名詞ですか? one は、「自分」、one's friendは、「友人たち」 looked like to one's friendのlike to の間に 何か省略されている感じがするのですが・・・ 辞書に「what does it look like? それは、どんな風なものですか?」 が関係ありそうな感じもするのですが・・・ わかりません!お願いします。 <(_ _)>

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

A blind date is a date for two people who have never met before. Their mutual friends usually arrange the match. With the rise of the Internet, blind dates are becoming more common than before. Through instant messaging and Internet chat forums, people have a chance to meet people. Blind dating is exciting for some people, but it can be a stressful emotional experience for others. This may be mainly due to a lack of self-confidence and the inevitable fear of meeting an unknown. In the United States, people often talk about the experience of their friends. Some people like to gossip a lot. People who like to gossip often talk about individuals they may not know and that can be hurtful, especially if rumors and gossip continue to be shared. This conversation is between two friends about another friend. In this case, the two friends, Amy and Lisa, having the conversation want the information to remain confidential in order to protect this mutual friend, Toshi. At the end of this conversation, the two friends agree to keep their information confidential. "I've got your back" is a phrase used as reassurance between friends. the phrase is used to show confidentiality, solidarity and trust.

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• スペイン人が書いた英文の翻訳お願いします。英文はデタラメだと思いますの

スペイン人が書いた英文の翻訳お願いします。英文はデタラメだと思いますので翻訳に難があると思いますが、宜しくお願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。 I did not realize the pictures on discription, thats why I asked to see also from inside, I returned now back to the page, and I saw now that there is pics. But unfortunately I cant see them when Im using my computer. This same happend with one another seller before as well. I can see the discription page only like 2cm wide. But I will try to observe the pictures with another computer. I might be interested to buy 2 bags, so please tell me if you compine shipping costs?