Bicycling Magazine predicts 10% of all bicycles in Japan will be electric

このQ&Aのポイント
  • According to Bicycling Magazine, it is predicted that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles sold in Japan will be electric.
  • This prediction by Bicycling Magazine suggests a significant shift towards electric bicycles in Japan in the near future.
  • The increasing popularity of electric bicycles in Japan is expected to continue, with Bicycling Magazine forecasting that about 10% of all bicycles sold in the country will be electric within the next five or six years.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です!

Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sold) in Japan will be electric. 下線部()のsoldと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)The tickets were all sold out. (2)James has sold his car. (3)Vegetables sold at the supermarket are always fresh. (4)Kichen goods are sold in the basement. "The project brings customers back to local shops (that) don't have enough parking space for cars". 下線部のthatと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)I was surprised at the news that your sister had suddenly married. (2)The first woman that enterd the room was my aunt. (3)It is a great pity that many fine old buildings are being destroyed. (4)It was so hot that I could not go out. You ( ) help me if you don‘t have time. I can do the job myself. (1)aren‘t (2)don‘t have to (3)aren‘t going to (4)should to The students ( ) to hear that classes would be canceled. (1)amaze (2)amazed (3)were amazed (4)were amazing 1恐竜は1500万年前に絶滅していると信じられています。 It (for/have/is/dinosaurs/extinct/that/believed/been) fifteen million years. 解答よろしくお願いします! .

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sold) in Japan will be electric. 下線部()のsoldと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (3)Vegetables sold at the supermarket are always fresh. "The project brings customers back to local shops (that) don't have enough parking space for cars". 下線部のthatと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (2)The first woman that entered the room was my aunt. enterd → entered You ( ) help me if you don‘t have time. I can do the job myself. (2)don‘t have to The students ( ) to hear that classes would be canceled. (3)were amazed 1恐竜は1500万年前に絶滅していると信じられています。 It is believed that dinosaurs have been extinct for fifteen million years. 以上でよろしいでしょうか。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

第一回答者が正解です。それ以上の回答はないと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

1.We (    ) lunch when the telephone rang. (1)having (2)was having (3)were having (4)will have 2.If you don‘t book now,all the tickets (    ) by the time you call. (1)are sold (2)will be selling (3)have been sold (4)will have been sold 3.My elementary school teacher said the earth (   ) round. (1)be (2)had been (3)were (4)is 4.Sometimes our teacher did not (    ) an English dictionary. (1)allow us to use (2)allow us using (3)allow us to using (4)allow us use 5.The new road will (    ) cars to reach Washington, D.C.twenty minutes earlier.(1)bring (2)enable (3)fast (4)make 1.今朝からずっと喉が痛いのです。(1語不要) I (a/been/have/since/throat/had/sore) this morning. 2.朝は大変寒かった。ベッドから離れられないほどだった。 It was so cold this morning that I (found/get/hard/it/of/out/to) bed. 3.年齢のせいで彼女は別の仕事を得るのが難しかった。 Her (another/difficult/to get/job/it/made/age). 4.Children of six (are not permitted/and under/to use/unless/the swimming pool) they are with an adult. お願いします!

• 英語の質問です。

(1)If you are a (2 ), you are traveling in a train, plane, boat etc, but are not driving it or working on it . (1)guest (2)conductor (3)pilot (4)passenger (2)Butter and sugar are sold by (3 ) pound. (1)a (2)per (3)the (4)that (3)The manager works five days (1 ) week on average. (1)a (2)for (3)in (4)the (4)I want you to be (1 ) Edison. (1)an (2)that (3)this (4)the 採点お願いします。 訳もお願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

下の文の訳を教えてください。 1.You are the last person I would have expected to see in a library. 2.It is not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong. 3.It was in Melbourne that the 1965 Olympic Games were held. 4.It was not until she arrived at the station that she realized she had forgotten her watch. 5.There's little, if any, hope of his being alive. 6.They seldom, if ever, go to their hometown in England. 7.When eating noodle in Japan, don't worry about making a noise. 8.You must listen attentively when spoken to. 9.It's quite a surprise to meet you here. 10.He didn't arrive until the discussion was over. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題がわかりません。

一応考えた答えは1が(1)か(3),2が(2),3が(1)です。 わかる方がいたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 1 We were surprised at his ( ) to our proposal.  (1)willing to agree (2)willingness of his agreeing (3)willingness to agree (4)willingness in agreeing 2 The car isn't here today because Jane ( ) it. She generally uses the bus, but the drivers are on strike.  (1)uses (2)is using (3)used (4)was using 3 I could not bear to think of ( ) to that cruel woman.  (1)my dog being sold (2)my dog selling (3)my dog to sell (4)my dog's to be sold

• 英語の質問です!!

英語の質問です!長文の訳はしなくていいです。 Japan exported eighty-three million packs of instant ramen in 2004. The amount of instant ramen eaten in Japan. Most of the billions of packs eaten in the world every year are made in the countries where they are eaten. The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the world. For example, most instant ramen is chickin-soup based in the US, while tomato-flavored and cheese-flavored ramen are popular in Brazil. In Europe, The soup is a bit thicker, and both chicken and tomato flavors are popular, Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup. Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries. For religious reasons, Hindus do not eat beef, and Muslims do not eat pork. Therefore, Vegetarian ramen is made in India, where Hinduism and Islam are the two major religions. 1The instant noodles have been changed to fit in with the tastes and eating habits of the local people all over the worldについて (1)文中のhave been changed は現在完了の何用法か答えなさい。 (2)文中のtastesと同じ意味を示すものを1つ選びなさい。 a.This chocolate has a bitter taste. b.This food doesn‘t agree with my taste. c.Nancy has bad taste in clothes. 2Spices are Very important in Asian countries, so instant ramen sold in China is flavored with Chinese spice, While that sold in Thailand tastes like traditional tom yum soup.について (1)whileの意味を書きなさい。(2)下線部のthatがさしている語句を抜き出しなさい。 3Flavor is not the only thing we should think about when selling instant ramen in other countries.について (1)whenとsellingの間に省略されている語を抜き出しなさい。when( ) ( ) selling. 次の文を日本語に直しなさい。(1)I went to the bookstore, where I met my homeroom teacher.(2)I went to the bookstore,where I bought several books.

• 英語の質問です!

次の例文の空所空所に当てはまる語を下から選び 1 The ment of that restaurant ( ) completely last year. 2 I don`t ( ) her crying. 3 She seems to be glad to have ( ) in losing weigh. 4 He ( ) his son that the car was approaching. 5 The temperature has ( ) greatly in the area. 6 On this tour, free time is ( ) into the schedule. 7 Due to the depression, many small factories were ( ) close down. 8 Smoking is not ( ) in this building . 9 He ( ) the paining from the wall yesterday. 10 My parents are going to ( ) a private teacher for me. permit/hire/vary/notice/remove/succeed/rise/force/signal/program お願いします

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の質問です!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other. 1空所(1)に入れる語として適切なものを選べ。 アexisted イhave existed ウexist エwill exist 2These characteristics とは何か。日本語で3つ書きなさい。 3(another/after/one).の語を正しく並べ換えなさい。 4If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. を和訳しなさい。 5When did dinosaurs disappear from the Earth? 6次のa~eについて本文に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 a.All of the dinosaurs were gigantic. b.Reptiles didn‘t disappear from the Earth. c.There are no dinosaur fossils which share properties with birds. d.Some dinosaurs probably had feathers on their body. e.Some scientists think dinosaurs are the direct descendants of birds.

• 英語の質問です!

American restaurants have invaded t he food markets of many countries. Nowadays, we can easily find Americ an fast food restaurants all over Asia. In Kore a,there is always more than o ne American restaurant in town. In Downtown Seoul we can even find Burger King across the street from M cDonalds. Inside there American restaurants,it l ooks almost the same as in the Unite d States. The uniforms of the waiters are exact ly the same,and they play American music. The problem is that goods:they try to sell American culture as well. Fast food is becoming more and mor e popular all around the world even t hough it threatens people's health. H amburgers and pizza have a lot fat, a n d the ingredients in them are not al ways of good quality. Large fast food companies only want to make a profi t, and many consumers who think "fa st service" is the most important thin g prefer such meals for lanch, and ev en dinner. In response to this invasion, I propos e "Slow Foof",a new idea (that) protest s the spread of fast food. Followers of the Slow Food Movement are interest ed in reviving traditional meals. The movement is not only about meals;it is related to overall modern culture. Supporters of the movement want us to have the fast-paced lifestyle we lea d. They think people should keep thei r ethnic tastes and recipes.They enco ur age eating the fish,natural foods of traditional diets. They feel eating cust oms are an important part of each tr aditional culture and they think eatin g leisurely can make our lives happier and more worthwhite. (3),they are protesting the spread of fast food and hope every country in the w orld will try to preserve its unique, tr aditional food. 1.(3)に入る最も適切な語を一つ選びなさい。 (1)Nevertheless (2)Therefore (3)Even so (4)On the countrary 2.Slow food の支持者が私たちに対して激励していることはどんなことか。日本語で2点、具体的に説明しなさい。 3.(that)のthatと同じ用法のthatを含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)It was so dark that I could not recognize who the man was. (2)He was the first man that came to our party.  (3)I took it for granted that she would agree. (4)I was surprised at the news that they had got married. お願いします!

• 複文を教えてください

複文にするとどうなりますか? 1.He is requested to hand in the paper by tomorrow. It is requested that he _______________________hand in the paper by tomorrow. 2.The Titanic seemed to keep straight ahead. It seemed that the Titanic ______________________kept straight ahead. 3.The company was said to go bankrupt. It was said that the company_______________________went bankrupt. 4.The negotiation appeared to be completed by next May. It appeared that the negotiation_______________________was completed by next May. 下線には何が入りますか?下線の次の動詞も間違ってたら教えてください